Gott mit us

My brothers, the cusp of a new age dawns upon us if only we unite.

My dear brothers, whether you are american, german, polish, russian, french, swedish it does not matter

at this time and junction we must remember our brotherhood as men, the change must be made by us, and it must be slow at first, but I promise you akk that when the die is cast I will stand with you all and fight!

look around, this is a world that needs to be cleansed in iron. I know that when the time comes, at least some of you will take to the trenches with me.

deus vult

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=SOzRx35D0Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=49lw0lD7zcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deus Vult

thank you brother, if I may ask, what experiences have you had that lead you to my little thread?

You can't ask him that.
The BND will lock him up for being a Nazi.

yes, I suppose you are correct, germany and what not, we live in sad times, weak times, and you friend?

You can't ask him that! Or the Sharia police will arrest and behead him for dissent...

haha! indeed! and you, my friend? who oppresses you? or can you share freely?

I'm a Franco-Syrian Swedish-American.

JUST

just what? are you for or apposed to my ideology, if so I would hear why.

No, I'm not. I'm a far-right nationalist and a monarchist.

oh wonderful, well it's great to have you, unfortunately I don't think the thread will last so I'm going to make another when this one dies

It's good to see people begin to stand up for what they believe in. Deus vult

>My brothers, the cusp of a new age dawns upon us if only we unite.

We need our own patriotic battle song , as Europeans. I wish someone would reword and remake this song (or something similar).

I'm fed up with cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

There is nothing like music to motivate, because it gets repeated over and over.

Deus Vult my brothers

Thank you brothers, as one who grew up in trying situations, only to have the immigrant, the feminist, and the minority call me privileged, and evil.

such was cause for despair, so it is good to see people of character who know that they must not allow themselvesto be trampled, I welcome you like brothers to my arms.

Deus Vult

youtube.com/watch?v=SOzRx35D0Xc

youtube.com/watch?v=49lw0lD7zcA

welcome brother

Now that we have some people present I suppose it would be prudent for my statement about my goals, and the party goals, for you see I hope that someone in the coming times will step up and rebuild the volkish party, simply keep this thread alive, and I will type, thank you

I'm not sure anyone knows who to fight to change things other than going against leftist/globalist agenda. The only fight I could forsee is when the globalists try to crash our dollar when we change to trump, our future nationalist potus. I can see food prices outside anything anyone could afford and crashing our economy with no survivors.

If your a stormfag thinking the day of the rope is around the corner...i have no words for you.

We must however watch what we say, when drug cartel illegal immigrants are free to rape and murder, pushing their drugs into the country, to them ideas are what's dangerous, not the terrorists or cartels.

What banner will be we fly?

Surely something traditional, yet revolutionary.

Deus Vult, may God grant mercy upon the Saracens.

non-Whites are not welcome to Volkish Movement.

Hi FBI or ATF.

What are you guys doing tonight?

Looking for white supremacists or threats to the NWO?

What hobbies do you guys have?
Any antique gun collectors or model ship builders?

I like to make baskets woven by myself.

What is this flag? it is nice looking

Speaking of flying banners, at rally protests I see them carrying the Mexican flag, at the rally I attended they also flew the antifa flag, a chapter from my home town, which caught me by surprise.

The fact they are able to organize, market to the public, and fight our free speach and ideology with violence. While the media portrays the wholesome, country and man loving families that carry the same beliefs are painted as the violates.

Surely any organization would be viewed as criminal, not sure I could risk saying I'm standing with any group, if it's members face persecution simply for sharing ideas and organizing.

One must understand that not all engines are driven by racism or hate, and that is not the goal of this political awakening, I hate no man or woman.

I do however, find the actions of certain people, and of certain groups deplorable, we have taken massive steps backwards for the betterment of man. Indeed, much that was tribal and masculine has been taken and branded unisex when indeed it is ours by right.

What do I believe, my brothers? like my ancestors in Europa who hailed Odin and the Astatru, I believe that we must reconquer our place in the world as a race and as a sex.

and.....WE MUST REBUILD AND RESTORE EUROPA! as one large conglomerate!
there must be at least one place upon this sacred earth where our children can escape the poison of this world.

who joins me?

DEUS VULT!

DEUS VULT

the banner shown in my original post will fly high on flags and proudly adorn our arms, it must be known we are not nazis brothers

See baskets are relaxing. :-)

So what is the AFT or FBI up to tonight?

You guys chilling? still waiting for hobby lists guys.... don't leave me hanging bros.

ATF*

So guys, can I ask a question?

Question to all Federal agents posing as anons in the thread.

I wanna become a Fed.

How necessary is military history preferences for becoming a federal agent?

I'm white. Whiter than you by some definitions.

I am Wolga German. By no definition you are Whiter than me, mudblood. You are Syrian + something White. Water + sewage = sewage.

come now don't fight, there are far more pressing matters, you fight which is more pure when entire cities fall to bombings and intense liberal propaganda, shame on you two

Compromising racial purity is intense liberal propaganda.

there is no compromise brother, only the hard grip of a gun, and a bullet to the brain

Are you blind brother? These warrior lodges are hosted in the dark behind other brotherrs backs. It breeds heretical views and is against the true nature of our brotherhood.

what alternative do you propose?

Long live Germany.

get lost niglet.

would you mind stating why you don't like it without resorting to ad hominem?

Hail Victory brothers

nice rp thread

we are in trying times though, those whom have seen the light, follow, and bask in that light

Deus Vult

When the time comes, know that even if we are not together in person, we will be side by side as brothers.

you annoy me, I use rhetoric and don't use the word nigger and fuck every two sentences therefore this must be roleplayig, incorrect

in reality, good oration helps grow a following, and some people have duty, go back to your master.

deus vult

hail victory brother! deus vult

that sentiment warms my heart brother

deus vult

>therefore this must be roleplayig
hahahah, you wut m8.
i can see the euphoria coming from you through my pc.

>good oration
do you know where you are at? its nice to see someone not going "cuckcuckcucknotanargument" all to time, but you need to check your attitude at the door.

I'm not going to respond to you, you seem somewhat counterproductive to what I'm trying to do, I'd appreciate if you moved to another thread, although of course such is your choice.

There is a war coming.
The battlefield will be Europe.
The lobbyist will fight against the folk.
We all MUST unite, or we will all die.
Old enemies have to become friends, have to unite, have to stand against the new enemies.

This is our last chance to survive. Keep that in mind Sup Forums

Think about your future grandchildren Sup Forums

RIP for me guys btw, the BND & BKA are already suspicious against me. Do not forget me brothers.

mis typed *not going to respond past this point

be brave, brother.

deus vult

this thread is so fucking stupid. how do you even type this without feeling ashamed of yourselves?

>when the time comes blah blah

yeah when the time comes for you guys to change your diapers. pshh pol/turds/

If you agree that racial purity shall not be compromised. Why did you defend some Syrian untermensch?

All things come to an end eventually.

Bravery lives on eternally.

Remember this.

have you ever done anything substantially impressive to prostrate yourself above us?
mainly because I find sympathizers useful, and you are a fool if you think that a man with that amount of disproportionate heritage can not overcome his bestial lineage for many purposes

indeed

I would hazard that you sir have not done anything impressive, in fact, I doubt you have felt battle, or the thrill of a hunt, I doubt you purify your body by lifting, and I doubt you sufficiently enrich your mind, prove me wrong, prove to me that you are great.