It's 2k17

>it's 2k17
>numerous and valid studies have proven that human beings can perfectly live without animal products
>there are people that STILL eat those
>isn't converted to veganism

user,how do you explain yourself for being such enormous fucking faggot murderer piece of shit human scum?
Go vegan today for a better life-style and a better life for the animals.

>tl;tr vegans are better

Because you act like such a faggot about it, and you're so pretentious about it and so self-righteous it actually seems unappealing to agree with you, so i disagree with you because you're a faggot. I will keep eating delicious chickens because you can't present your argument in a way that doesn't make you seem like a giant faggot.

If everyone went vegan - then literally millions of animals would have to be destroyed because we would then have no more need for dairy, leather, etc etc.
Also, incisors.
Also, numerous and valid studies have proven that human beings can live perfectly (not perfectly live, dumbass) with animal products. But there are still people who don't eat those.
See the flaw in your logic.
Also, either dumbass liberal snowflake who probably fucks their dogl or troll.

>2k17
Stopped reading there.
Anyone that types 2k17 instead of 2017 has shit opinions/views/beliefs and is a genuine retard.

>judging anyone by the way they behave or write

Damn,we found the drumpf supporter faggot. Enjoy your net security with the new lwas,because thats all you deserve for have voted him you fat slob piece of shit

OP continues to be a faggot.

There is a study that goes back to thousands of years. Its called real life and is says that humans are not vegans and are infact omnivore. Which is an animal that eats both animal and plants. Its in our dna. thousands of years of having specific food requirments based on both animal and plants. Veganism is a newer phenomenom and relys heavily on mass production of suppliments and processed goods in order for you to remain semi healthy.

>Everybody dies
>I don't care about how animals feel
>I don't care about how other people feel about the way I live my life

Human population is in surplus and veganism can only exist in privileged food areas. Solution? VEGANS ARE FOOD. Keep in mind that flesh fed a vegan diet is especially tasty.

I dunno Im an animal lover and I still eat meat. You have to cull out the herds so to say. Its how reality on earth works.

I have no plans on being a vegetarian but I do aspire to eat close to one. Bodily fluids from vegans/vegetarians apparently tastes significantly better which is good if you want to get head.

nigger this ain't even good bait

Steak

>animal lover

>still eat meat

Lmao fucking retard much? You call yourself animal lover and you eat meat? Damn,that make sense to me XD

sayg

with the negative consequence of raising your estrogen and making you a scrawny ass bitch boy. But hey at least your semen will taste different. Thatll be good your you when you blow loads into your hand. You can have a snack after you jerk cause you absolutly wont be getting any vagina looking like a frail faggot.

I have stopped eating animal products and lost about 20 pounds of fat while my press, squats, and deadlifts climb. I have also lowered my hereditary hypertension. Strongly recommended plant diets. FUCK vegan elitist bullshit. Eat what the duck you want to. Reject the false dichotomy.

>autism
>L2B8

found the americunt.when faggots like you realize usa is not the center of the universe and no one cares about your joke of a country and man child of a president

I stopped drinking alcohol and lost 20lbs with not doing fuck all. Stfu you pale fk.

K

Well thats because your brain isnr fully developed yet. Wait a few more years and youll hit 25 or so and youll start learning life isnt so black and white and actually has many shades of grey.

I don't drink either

Fuck you.
Fuck you.

What do your macros look like. Im guessing you have no idea what the fuck youre doing. youre just consuming less calories which has put less strain on your body. The strongest powerlifters are not vegans. pro tip theyre all meat eaters

lmao look at this retard. literally murdering vegetation as if it wasnt living either. eating my foods food. kys. veganism is not sustainable with our population faggot

I bet I could whip your bitch not ass no problem