God tier albums thread

God tier albums thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFwQyk6PnR8
youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not bad, here's mine

Litourgiya is most definitely god tier, friend

why does every one of these threads start with this overrated edgelord?

Best fucking album! Listened at least 200 times

Batushka is very fine too

Burzum Overrated AF

Yeah, I really love them. I've seen them live this year, it was spectacular.

Here's another favorite

While that's a terrific EP, I have much more respect for Burzum

Hell yeah.

I see your dopethrone and raise you

New rotting christ is so elaborate and ambitious, I love it. Old rotting christ was pristine

My nigros, my favorite has gotta be We Live

Jesus Christ, the fucking fonts on all that unlistenable garbage...

Yeah, the new albums are pretty far away from the old classic black metal. They're toiling with these deep chorals and mysticism. It's amazing to watch their progress.

Can't wait for the new one come January

Here's more god tier doom metal

Yo guys, is anyone by any chance going to the Brutal Assault fest next year?

these also this

Watain is more like entry level heavy metal black metal if you ask me. I hope the new album is good.

>all of this faggy metal

>mandatory

Get out homo

also..

I realized I don't listen to these bands, but to Mikael's voice. That man is a genius of the genre

fuck off

Such derailing, much troll, wow.

Did the "RIP Lil' Peep" thread 404?

Singer from Ancient VVisdom, guitarist from Hades

Shit-tier poser bullshit

God-tier poser bullshit

these are all try hard tier. nobody really likes this kind of music that much , they just trying to be edgy and hard

All this bullshit edgecore nonsense is what you actually believe is 'good' music? Get the fuck outta here. Didn't you see the 18+ age requirement?

>enters thread about something he doesn't like
>Has to tell everybody how much he doesn't like it here

Just go be pathetic somewhere else, allright?

/thread

Li'l Peep was underated af

Drug testing is also underrated, you know?
There are magic colorful drops, that can tell you if your shit has xanax or fentanyl in it.

Dinsadansdjeveldyrkaar!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=oFwQyk6PnR8

Dissection is really good old man's music

Shit, sorry. That was a bit harsh. I immediately mistook your for that other dude, who was all pushy about how BM is edgy or whatnot.

Let’s get some actual good music suggested in this thread

i'm glad that lil fag died

>god tier doom metal

that's an oxymoron my dude

Am I the only one, who enjoys Varg's ambient albums?

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven

X

I'd say Plastic Beach was Great Tier maybe even Excellent tier, but a couple of songs on there aren't as good as the rest.

Umskiptar was good

If we can agree Daudi Baldrs was the best one

Unpopular opinion, but I agree. Elven dance is one of the melodies playing in the back of my head loop.

It's just so much great artwork from one person's musical project. True genius indeed.

Not sure who the artist is, but the idea of having a twisted sack sounds extremely uncomfortable.

Did you listen to the album?

yes

What have you heard in incorrectly?

and you're just a moron my dude

Deerhunter - Cryptograms

if you dig psych rock, shoegaze, or just need a new album to listen to on acid, pick this one.

>post antichristian/polytheist artist's album
>god tier
the fucking irony with you teenagers is lost in the void

fuck yes. I saw them live 2 years, was fucking intense, the loudest shit I've ever seen, also I hope mike ix williams is ok, he was having some pretty bad health problems

I couldn't imagine seeing them live back in the day. Sounds like a blast

was amazing, me and my wife were literally right in front of them front row, I touched Jimmy Bower's foot lol

Theme =/= Merit

Hlidskjalf was my fave of those, but Ek fellr or what it's called from Ways of Yore might actually be my favorite song overall by him though. But tbh i love all his work.

Who were they with? Probably somebody badass. I've touched so many musicians, it's a great habit to get into.

alot, it was the housecore horror festival in San Antonio

youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8

Serious question: why not put the band name in a font that is readable?

Interestibg. I love Nails.

It looks cool

My nigger

Answering your serious question with another question, like a grown up man.
>You actually can't read that?
It says "Rotting Christ" and then under there album name "Theogonia" clear as a day smh.

I mean.. Some hardcore bands have their names written in a bit weird font, but namely Rotting Christ is pretty readable. Maybe we're something like the opposite side of dyslexia lol

pic. related is
>Massive atraction to self asphyxiation during masturbation with superabundant amounts of regurgitated elderly platypus semen and aged infant poo while analy inserting starved hampsters through an old rusty muffler tube in an orgasmic eruption of sticky warm love gravy and tetanus

>readable
that clearly says massive atraction to self asphyxiation during masturbation with superabundant amounts of regurgitated elderly platypus semen and aged infant poo while analy inserting starved hampsters through an old rusty muffler tube in an orgasmic eruption of sticky warm love gravy and tetanus

The name is actually shortened to Matsadmwsaorepsaaipwaishtaormtriaoeoswlgat, wich is in the pic.
>pleb

>a furry reaction pic