Have you ever taken advantage of a

Have you ever taken advantage of a
passed out/blacked out drunk girl before? Lets hear your stories

What about tied up

Question. If the girl is laying beside me, we are both sleeping and suddenly she grabs my hand to cuddle up to her, then I start touching her tits, she grinds on me, I turn her so she is facing up, I start sucking on her nipples, she grinds even more but, when I try to kiss her mouth she turn her face. And after that when Im massaging her pussy she just rolls back into sleep...
Was she aware of everything happening or was she too asleep and her movements were unconcious?

Split up with my gf of 7 years not long ago and we stayed friends but I really missed fucking her, so when she came round for a catch up one evening I started mixing drinks that I knew would get her hammered, cognac, gin, just really strong cocktails. She got massively drunk, threw up and I put her to bed in the spare room. She was completely out so I pulled her bottoms down, got her tits out, licked her pussy, arsehole, made sure she was wet enough and fucked her. Went to bed in my own room.

That's what I like to hear!

She was aware and was using you to make herself feel better. She had a need to feel wanted, have attention etc. but without the sex.

No, but my GF was on the receiving end in college by two brothers. They owned the house where all the underage kids would party and would either get her and her friend pass-out drunk or drug them, idk which. She woke up a few times to them taking turns fondling and fucking them, but always pretended to be asleep and let it happen again. No she likes for me to try and fuck her without waking her up. Girls with self esteem issues can be neat

>be ~13
>two female cousins are having sleepover w my sis in family room
>older shy cousin around 15 has HUGE tits
>looks very similar to pic related
>I'm horny as fuck puberty time and am obsessed with big boobs
>creep downstairs with a small flashlight very late at night
>they're passed out
>go to big tits cuz and pull down her sleeping bag a little to look at her boobs
>all of my hnnnng she's wearing a little tanktop with no bra
>I play with my dick while very carefully touching her boobs
>they're so soft and pale and jiggle
>she has big nipples and areolas too
>she stops breathing pattern and I shit pants
>turn off light and sit in the dark then creep back upstairs

mfw I just saw her at thanksgiving
I don't think she knows

licked my friend's passed out feet years ago but that's about it

Shit that's crazy/crazy hot. What state user? I wish I had access to your GF

>taken advantage of a
>passed out/blacked out drunk girl

No but I like the idea.

Congratulations you raped your ex

more pics?

congratulations, you know what rape is

>gf got drunk and high on a friend's party
>i smoked a bit but didn't drink
>she was asleep the last hour of the party before i woke her up and we left
>put her to bed at home, got me something to eat
>joined her in bed some time after
>she was fast asleep
>know she is a deep sleeper even when sober
>once talked about how she would be ok with me fucking her if she was asleep
>get hard thinking about it
>slowly start grinding on her with my dick out
>pussy is pretty wet, so i think she is awake, just pretending to sleep
>fine with me
>stick dick in her and start slowly fucking her
>pretending as if she was still asleep too
>go for some time, pretty hot
>suddenly she jerks awake, half drunk and stoned
>"w.. what are you doing?"
>"fucking you. relax"
>she is too blacked out to stay awake, falls asleep again
>realize she wasn't pretending, turns me on more
>she keeps waking up 2-3 more times always disoriented
>i finish inside her
>next day i told her about it, she said she couldn't remember
>tells me to be rougher next time so she remembers being abused

and that's how i found out i enjoy "raping" sleeping girls.

>Be ~16yo horny teenager me
>Have an Asian female friend
>Came over from China with her parents when she was 6
>Apparently never drank Alcohol
>Invited her to my birthday party, lots of booze
>She totally passed out, so I put her in a bed
>After everyone else has left, I check on her
>She seemingly stripped in her sleep
>Only panties still on
>sweetjesus.jpg
>Start stroking my dick
>Put it in her mouth
>No reaction at all
>Start moving slightly
>Shoot my load down her throat

I still have contact with her and she has no idea

I've fondled many a pair of tits whilst wanking off at house parties. Never had the balls to stick my dick in though.

My cousin did that to me to. She would get in bed with me thinking I'm asleep and put my hand down her pants.

>15yo, passed out
>and 13yo, creeping on family

'Murica

>be 14
>Thanks giving
>Family comes over and some decide to spend the night instead of driving back
>Cousins mostly girls
>All in my room
>Watching classics like jumanji
>Sleepy time
>Falling asleep while older girl cousins play truth or dare
>Sleeping
>Wake up to cousins touching my dick
>Fake sleep
>Let out little moans and hear them giggle
>Oldest says watch this
>Put my dick in her mouth
>Warmth of a 1000 sun's
>Feels amazing man.jpg
>Slowly fake wake up
>What are you guys doing
>Tfw they said they were just playing
>Mfw I knew exactly what just happened
>Got molested by my older cousin while I was asleep

You were sexually assaulted, user. You need counseling, therapy, medication, hugs, and should go on Oprah and weep uncontrollably due to the horror of what happened to you.

Oh wait - you're a dude who got his pecker sucked. Nevermind. Lucky little bastard.

It was my first sexual encounter and she never came to any other family event so I never really got to ask her about that night

i often cum on my gf's feet as she sleeps. summer mornings i take pictures of her naked body and share the pics with my friends. i love when people masturbate to her pictures

Libertards today just don't get the dynamic that men can't be "violated" by females in a normal sexual manner.

TL:DR: If you get a boner, it ain't sexual assault, it's fun.

Tell me ONE dude who fucked his teacher in high school who isn't a hero to his pals. Can't be done because he doesn't exist. I have yet to meet a man who, upon reading one of those stories about the hot female teacher fucking the 14 year old male student doesn't say "dammit, I wish that was ME when I was in school".

naked body pic pls

First contact I had with a female was because when I was young my older sister used to get horrendously drunk, come home and fall asleep on the sofa. I used to sneak downstairs and play with her tits. She woke up once and I thought she was gonna go mad at me but she gave me a hungover helping hand instead..

I'm masturbating to her feet for sure

Too lazy to post full green text but ive done this many times.
Best was a girl named Leslie Henck. I jerked off into my hand while she was passed out then worked my cum covered fingers into her vag

she lets me smell her feet and masturbate but it is more fun when she sleeps

Oh I agree, its always more fun when they sleep

Seems to go along the lines of the double standards of abusive relationships between men an women.

>Man hits woman in public, he gets multiple beating his ass an confrontations INSTANTLY
>Woman hits man in public, people stare an laugh, record on their phones.

Same kinda double standard for sex with minors.

>dudes 23, girls 16. What a pedo monster, that poor girl.
>girls 23, dudes 12, what a lucky kid, get a 'load' of this shit

nice, I can masturbate to this

no, but when she woke up i forcefed her a bowl of eggs

I used to grope the shit out of my sister.....I know I am a sicko but a man is horny he does some crazy shit....

Yes. Was sleeping over at best friend's house, on his sofa bed, and his younger sister and her friend came down, jumped in my bed, and passed out. They were both drunk and high and apparently the friend had spilled a drink in their bed. Both extremely hot. Played with both of their titties and pulled friend's sister's shirt up to reveal her big tits. Jerked off and went back to sleep.

Did she ever catch you?

Haha "you have to eat all the eggs"

Pic unrelated

She did once but she was still half asleep so she couldn't remember properly next day....I told her I was sitting beside her as she was having a nightmare

I have done so much to her when she is asleep....if she knew about them.... She would be grossed out

>if she's wet she's enjoying it, it ain't rape, it's natural
I suppose all those boners you get in your sleep are invitations for Tyrone to slip you the D, too?

Hot. What's the age difference?

Should be fine, men can't be raped.

My girlfriend sits on my unconscious morning glory frequently and you don't hear me complaining.

I've given my cousin back rubs that put her to sleep and then i get her boobs all I want.

You know she's just pretending to fall asleep, right?

Nicely meme'd sir

Why do you say that

Let's rephrase; 'Have you ever raped someone like a pathetic pile of trash.'

thanks

I slipped a friend some ambiens, while we were watching movies. She fell asleep in my lap, giving me free reign to fondle her tits. Ambien is awesome, in that you just feel ordinarily sleepy, making it completely nonsuspicious when late at night.

it's not rape if she doesn't fight back

took this girl and her friend bar hopping.
making out w the one girl at the bar
both get hammered
bring them home.
both pass out
other girl wakes up and we fuck
other girl wakes up and we fuck
both wake up naked and ask what happened
took pictures and videos the whole time

Well share the goods.

Where are they?

need that video proof because i think you are full of shit.

This

Woke up up one morning in college to my beautiful gf sucking my cock. Pretended to still be sleeping, and she carefully got on top and slid it inside her. Let her slide slowly up and down a few times before "waking up" and fucking the shit out of her. Loved it.

not gonna post the vid. this was back in the day when you had to jailbreak your iphone to shoot videos..

other chick

So when I just graduated high school I went to a party at a friends house. He and I were both kinda fucked up and kinda fed off each others fucked upedness.

Anyways this girl that I never met before got drunk and passed out. Now, being inexperienced drinkers, we thought that she was basically unconscious and unable to be revived. So we decide we need to do stuff to her.

We moved her to the couch in the other room, away from everyone else. We both stuck our dicks in her mouth and came on her while she slept.

In hindsight, no way she slept through all of that.

My wife and I's female friend will be moving in with us soon. When the wife is out of town, I'm going to get her drunk or drug her and fuck the shit out of her.

make sure you take plenty of pics for us

Moar

freshman year me and a friend double teamed this girl on cinco de mayo we were all wasted it was pretty awesome

Ffine. last one for now. don't say i never delivered.

Nica??

her name? no.

I will. Spreading them online will be half the fun.

That EXACT thing happened to me a few months ago. However, when she guided my hand to her pussy and I fingered her, she began to jack me off. Didn't say anything and was, as you said, blacked out.

Could this be construed as Rape if she initiated like yours?

I have a female friend who drinks a lot. I just wait for her to go to sleep and I start fondling her tits and ass. Sometimes, when she's awake, she lets me touch her ass, but I do it mostly when she sleeps.

All the time.
The ex regularly informed me when we were drinking that if she passed out I could do anything I wanted with her.
Pic related.

Because back rubs =/= ambien. If this has happened more than once and she hasn't "caught" you, then she's letting it happen.

Twins..
15mins if you ask

Cool. Hope your rape is successful.

user did in fact deliver!

You tell me
>out with (now ex) gf
>clubbing, drinking, dancing, she is grinding on me
>go to quiet booth
>"user I love sucking your dick when I've been drinking"
>also tells me how she enjoys being tied up etc
>taxi home
>red wine out, top her up
>blindfold, hogtie out
>strip her
>give her a glass of wine
>blindfolded and hog tied
>spank her
>fuck her mouth
>train her to do certain things with certain brushes of her hair
>hold her head and fuck her mouth hard
>give her another glass of wine
>new game "find my cock"
>she gives head, I pull her head away, she has to find my dick
>if she doesn't in 10 seconds, I fuck her throat for 10 seconds
>first time she manages fine
>next time I hold my dick to the side
>she can't find the head where it was before
>fuck her throat
>she learns to lick my leg, find my balls and work her way up the shaft next time
>ear plugs in, playing again
>cum in her mouth
>make her hold it on her tongue for a minute
>let her wash it down with wine
Got drunk head from her every weekend for 3 years, shit was so cash.
she looked so cute blushing and sucking my dick.

>said if she passed out I could do anything I wanted with her.
>so i got shit on my finger

virgin detected

When my niece was a senior in high school she'd spend the night twice a week. So many times I stood over her and jerked off! The fucking hotness and thrill of beating my meat right next to her face and shooting my loads on her feet, her clothed chest, ass and crotch. The last dribble always went on her lips unless her mouth was open, then in her mouth. Fuck that was great shit. Now I have to go jerk off!

pics of niece? thats hot

I'll find a chick that looks like her but not posting her actual pic

And she never wondered why she woke covered in dry cum?

okay

>this was back in the day when you had to jailbreak your iphone to shoot videos..

Excuse me...

The bulk of my loads went on her clothes so probably wasn't noticed.

Ok now that pops up a lot of questions in my head.

/thread

Yeah, this was a thing believe it or not.

You misread that, he meant
>take advantage of a ((blacked)) out girl

Sure have. This fat chick got rather wasted at a party at my place so she left for bed early (she was sleeping over). She was sleeping in her underwear so it was easy to strip her naked. First I jacked off a little with her hand and later on I forced my cock in her mouth and fucked her pussy. She was fat but idc.

My daughter came up with "the wakeup game". It's basically where she's asleep and we see how far I can get before she wakes up.

Sounds to me like you were "playing this game" with her before she named it and her adolescent mind didn't know what to think of the situation so she made it into a game in her mind as a defense mechanism.

depends on where your lines are blurred but one night in the backseat of a Dodge Neon at a bar about 10 years ago, a very drunk girl and a very drunk me had a special moment

I played that with my cousin