MIN: Karl-Anthony Towns scores 28 with 21 boards
DET: Boban Marjanovic double-doubles w/ 3 blocks
MIN: Kris Dunn hands out 16 dimes in loss
IND: Paul George, Pacers secure No. 7 seed on Wed
DEN: Jamal Murray scores 27 points w/ six dimes
DEN: Nikola Jokic closes with 29/16/8, five blocks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsvdtPakKpk
bleacherreport.com/articles/2703639-kevin-durant-wants-to-re-sign-with-warriors-doesnt-want-to-be-anywhere-else
poundingtherock.com/2017/3/27/15076384/tim-duncan-appeared-road-trippin-podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=62bHomEsL2E
youtube.com/watch?v=KHSDgagQmEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harden is called the door stopper because he's going to close the the door of OKC's playoff hopes

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Has there ever been a man so BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=wsvdtPakKpk

Never realized how ugly Jordan Clarkson is until now

bleacherreport.com/articles/2703639-kevin-durant-wants-to-re-sign-with-warriors-doesnt-want-to-be-anywhere-else

nice

Who's going to game 1?

>hardenfags saying westbrook stat pads which causes them to lose games
>now acting like westbrook is going to keep statpadding after he already holds the record and has scoring title and MVP locked up

lmao don't you realize you haven't even been playing the real OKC all season? Now that westbrook won his award it's time to get serious. No more statpadding, you will see a new Thunder out there that only is concerned with winning. Up until now Billy Donovan has basically just been letting them play pickup ball and chase pointless regular season shit. Now that the playoffs are here you're going to see a whole new Thunder, mark my words. You're in for a rude awakening if you think we are going to be an easy opponent.

>only nba gaming nerd
lol you havent heard duncan, channing frye, and AK47 stories about WOW

poundingtherock.com/2017/3/27/15076384/tim-duncan-appeared-road-trippin-podcast

>Frye reveals at the 6:20 mark that he and Duncan used to play in the same World of Warcraft guild. They would stay up until 3 or 4 a.m. playing, which they called a “life-killer.” Frye revealed his character was named “Dookiedrawls” amid laughter — and here he is!

>The gang also poked fun at Andrei Kirilenko’s addiction to the game. He had multiple max-level characters according to Frye, which he says “Could have been sold for $100,000 each,” though this seems impossible. Frye told a story about being up at 3 a.m. the night before a game he was going to get a “DNP” and playing WoW, before seeing Andrei Kirilenko’s character run across his screen. Frye sent him a message saying to Kirilenko “Aren’t you playing tomorrow?” and getting the response “Yeah, probably.”

>don't you realize you haven't even been playing the real OKC all season

>bleached report
>posts blacked

who is this guy?

That was cool and all but the Pop impersonation was the best part

>Tim you're playing so goddamn soft we're gonna have to double team Kwame Brown

>the "real" okc becomes even more garbage because they were only used to being spoonfed and carried by westbrook and don't know how to actually play team basketball

Kek, Nope delusional cockshit fan
The door stopper is the thingy that the door hits when its completely open, LOL, to stop the door from hitting the wall because it opened so fully
*Dooooooiiiiinnnnnnggggggg*

So you're saying that it stops the door from opening and then causes it to go back and close?

gotcha

Everyone stop what they are doing and laugh at

>the "real" okc

Lololol

btfo

no, it just keeps the door from hitting the wall, it means the door is open, tard

yeah and if you try to open the door too hard (ie statpadding) it backfires and closes shut again

Well my laptop finally got to the point where it overheated by just browsing websites

Sad to see it go from never overheating at all > overheating at visually demanding games > overheating at all games > overheating while watching Twitch on source quality > now

>Cavs in 5/6
>Celtics in 6
>Raps in 6
>Wiz in 6/7

huh!?!?!

thank you based mods

its a door "stopper" and a door "trampoline"
the door stoppers in my home dont bounce at all

*NOT a door "trampoline"

based triangle brother

BITCH SIT DOWN
BIYOMBO

Let's get it Rapties!

Regroup, it's temporarily unlocked. In other words, find me a better defensive player that Rudy Gobert from the Utah Jazz.

>not useless on offense
>plays stellar individual and team defense
>good basketball iq

is he not /our/ defensive player of the year? There's no other candidate

im a jazz fan but its draymond green

you aint a fan of shit little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=62bHomEsL2E

>thiiiiiiiiicc

Was that necessary?

awesome kong lookin bitch

>the hot filter make ppl white

das raciss

that big bitch is automatic at the 3, like a big black robot, her knees will never hurt because she never leaves the floor to shoot

Lmao what the fuck is wrong with women? All they have to do is contest her fat ass close and they could block every single one of her shots. She's too fat to drive into the paint. Instead all of them are nowhere even near here, most of them are in the paint leaving her wide open.

why is jared sullinger playing with womyn?

yo i'm gettin real sick of this bird chirping at night

doesnt make a peep during the day but as soon as night hit that mother fucker up in that tree chirping like the a rooster when the sun comes up

hot filter looks like Gordon Hayward

cavs are out to 5-1 to win the title
give me one reason you are not getting in on this free money

3-4

Hey guys i stole this from hoc
Raptors sweep the bucks
SKREEEEEOOOOOONNNNKKKK

cavs aint making it past the raptors boi

.gifs that dont move trigger me

>.gif

captcha: life jacket

>doorstopper
LE DOOR STOPPER PEE PEE MAN

This. Fatfuck kyrie is having knee issues again. Cavs will be lucky to get by the pacers. Raptors have a rested lowry who will shit on kyknee and put the Lavs out of their misery. Dont even get me started on our new lebron stoppers, depth, and DEGOAT

plus the raptors barely lost to the cavs earlier in the year before the cavs started slumping so now that the cavs are not playing as well the raptors should win

also they didnt have ibaka and pj so theyre a better team than before even if the cavs werent total shit

Cavs didn't look that strong coming out of the season. We'll see how they look in their first 2 games.

>kyknee

>craptors
>beating the Bucks

Day of rake will soon be upon thee

day of the drake*

raptors are winning it all this year

>DAL: Dirk Nowitzki will return for 20th season
Fuck this selfish cunt. He's doing exactly what Kobe did but no one calls him out for it because he's a "good guy"

Raptors are b a s e d
Raptors are b a s e d
Raptors are b a s e d
Raptors are b a s e d

How many titles do they win if they played their entire careers together?

I say at least 5

>Slowbe was the highest paid player in the league while not even being a top 3 player on the Lakers

>Dirk is the second highest paid player on the Mavs while being the second best player on the Mavs

Yep, totally the same

dirk is still somewhat efficient and he doesn't have the completely ridiculous contract kobe did

he's also not complete cancer like kobe

Romo has 0 rings in a sport he can actually play

black bull

white wife

Why retire when you can still play?

Look at guys like Ray Allen and Chris Bosh, they wish they were still playing but their bodies deteriorated.

based zlander

new kendrick is lit

youtube.com/watch?v=KHSDgagQmEA

Tell me why this nigga look like Westbrook.

you haven't picked up your prescription

>When a girl says "let's just be friends."

Really? Did you expect me to want to deal with your shit if I cant fuck you?

>being friend-zoned in the first place

You cant get friendzoned unless you put yourself there

Make it known right off the bat that you want to mess around and you wouldn't be in that ugly situation.

I do

Which is why I stop talking to a girl if she says that shit after I told her I wanted more

Good for you, I do that too.

My gf said most guys would succeed if they were honest, its just most guys go about things like autists.

>My gf said

stop it, it's annoying now

>stop it, it's annoying now

>stop it

>but i know butter, the fat is we are stuck with clips

Someone triangle the last 30 posts I'm too lazy your girl problems aren't /nba/ related lmao

I didn't know the ncaa never actually proved that D. Rose cheated

i got warned earlier for answering some question some user made about where the trips were

whoever is mass reporting every little off topic thing here needs to fuck off already, stop abusing it

I'm not a shill but I won $500 this year playing fan duel

wow such easy money!

don't fall for this i lost 20 dollars and starved that week

hahahaha we did it again clips!

>Ray Allen

You realize that turncoat nigga played till he was 39 years old, right?

That's cause you have a low bbiq

with the lakers season done, ill respectfully tip my hat *tip* towards /nba/ general and do a 360 and walk back to Sup Forums

see you on lottery night boys

who /kdot/ here

Yeah, and he still wanted to play.

invest now

Also Dirk is definitely eating up all the cap space just like Kobe did.

>implying the Wizards will beat the Celtics

Damn, I just put all my money on the last bracket where the blazers win it all.

let's see that perpetually high looking motherfucker do that during an above .500 season.

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha