bitch please i'm gonna have a panda GF
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s

Weird. Isn't that you in the pic? I mean your the one ragging over logs

Got 'em

Log 'em

And steamy.

the cream the steam or the dream is the question

Hide thread

Hard to answer because it's all supreme.

Grow the fuck up you child. Andy wouldn't waste his logs on you anyways.

Report thread

Enjoy your ban

Eminem the fagposter would

Mature a little, will ya?

Then come back.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Andy Biersack smiling, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about Black Veil Brides and scat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic scat-addicted NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Logs". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Are u talking about mature when u see funny this meme? Wow

After reading this reply it looks like you have a brain injury instead.

My bad.

Dubs logged grow up

Yeah sure im leaving i have job to do

>that filename

So fucking hot...

It's good to see that your employer hires the handicapped.

Grow up

Grow up

Dump

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

>be me
>secretary at BVB Army headquarters
>in the music studio helping animaterr man put out a new track
>the alarms go off
>ohshit.jpg
>andy sixx announces over the facility loudspeaker, "THE STREAMERS ARE ATTACKING THE FACILITY"
>we all head to arms
>me, animaterr man, vocaroo guy and 2 others bunkered down in the music room, ready for anything
>the door bursts open and...
>dani's best streamboi... AKA... steven hawking rolls in... animaterr mans archnemesis
>animaterr man retrieves a weaponized log from his pocket, chucking it at him, landing in his mouth where he gags on it and fucking dies
>dani filth attempts to enter right after, but andy sixx bursts through the ceiling and grabs him
>"Hurting my loggers, eh?" he says to the now shivering dani
>Andy forcefully ties dani down, dani crying and pleading as it goes down
>andy removes his own pants and squats over dani's face... he starts grunting
>dani starts screaming and begging for his life, but his cries are muffled by a big heaping fucking log
>dani is crying, turned into a little bitch by a mighty log slidding down his streamer throat
>babbling like a baby, dani cries out “stop! stop! no more!” as andy and everyone in the room laughs at him
>mehmet hussein peeks his head into the doorway, curious from all the commotion
>andy looks him dead in the eyes
>”you’re next bitch.”
>andy gives mehmet a 10 second head start to run, but andy shits so hard it works like a fucking rocket, launching him to mehmet’s location
>”gotcha” he says to mehmet, now praying to allah, begging for his life
>andy pulls down his pants and shits in his face so hard, his head was gone from his body when the shitstorm ended
>all the streamers in our base dead, died a SHITTY death, topkekkle.png
>they never ended up finding mehmets head
>andy sixx is love, andy sixx is life.
>mfw

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx

youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg