Why don't you own a gun/

Why don't you own a gun/

Why don't I own more guns than I do?

I want a Ruger Vaquero. And a 10/22. And an EOS sight for my AR clone. And I want to get the AR clone Ceracoated. And I want a big gun safe. Really big. And I need MORE AMMUNITION DAMMIT.

non violent felony of vandalism that will be reduced to misdemeanor when I am not a lazy piece of shit and file the paper work. Someone told me it is a 10 year ban only not a ban for life and some people even applied for a shitty big 5 shotgun before 10 years and got approved with the same situation I was in. But I am scared to apply for a gun or background check because I do not was to be too testy and seem eager and fuck up the waiting process so I guess I wait with my wasp spray and various ax's and knives.

I should file that motion to reduce the charge though to help the process but meh. These hands have helped me enough and tweakers and thugs in my city don't really have guns or money for that shit so again, meh.

Cuz im not a pussy and use my fists

So do I but just on your mom

ummmm because i dont want to be a bad mean criminimal lololol lmao guns kil keep americca a gun fre zone lmao lmao lmao then there would be less vionense

If i did thats what I would have but I dont coz Guns are for fools

the thing with guns is they are like Apple products- they're pretty good and fun to use, but the user base are awful cunts

There are four reasons to own a gun.
The first is home defense. I live in an area with a spectacularly low crime rate. Scratch that.

The second is hunting. I hunt with a bow. Scratch that.

The third is target shooting. An interesting hobby, and one I wouldn't mind getting into, but a bit pricey for me. And, as stated, I have my bow. Scratch that.

The last reason to own a gun is just to collect firearms. Again, an interesting hobby, but expensive as fuck. Scratch that.

So I have no rational reason to own a gun. The only other reason I can fathom is 'because it makes me feel like a big man', and that's the shittiest reason to do anything.

Because I do.

Yes is correct 10000%

Don’t need one

i dont want to use it

Ma gun

because I'm white and nothing in society will ever harm me because of it, the cops are on my side

You forgot the fifth reason: to kill yourself

watchout for the right jab, its super quick

.460 XVR > .500

I cannt afford one plus it's prohibited in my country. I do some gun trainning though...

this.

/thread

Armed men are citizens.

Unarmed men are subjects.

You boys ever read up on history?

This

Pls they're fun

the fantasy and mythos of gun ownership as believed by americans

you are not deputized when you purchase a firearm

You sound like a faggot. Even places that are ten times nicer than yours still have crime.

1: UK resident
2: pacifist
3:I don't trust myself with one.

The short sighted eurofags forget so easily

i wouldnt want to be in any club that would have me

not a spud ( uk )

For fuck sake, even Ghandi advocated owning arms to defend ones family

Do you own a fire extinguisher? Why? What about an umbrella? A first aid kit? A flashlight? Emergency food and water?

But no firearms, huh?