I work in an airport as a baggage handler, ask me anything

I work in an airport as a baggage handler, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sVXZPgGXaVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you casually just toss things into the cargo, or do you actually place things in there?

Also, what course of action would you recommend if I were wanting to take a large animal with me on a trip?

For clarification, it's just a large dog

I don't actually put them in the cargo, I get them ready for those people to put them in the cargo.
Generally people do place them but then you get certain guys who don't really give a fuck and do whatever.
Hmm, I haven't been working here long, just a few months but I've rarely seen any animals, only some cute puppers who were in a little cage. I guess your best bet is calling the airline helpine or the agency you are booking with. Pets are always handled carefully though, I assure you.

Thanks, bub. We're planning on going to Texas and I'm just trying to assure my gf that her giant pupper will be safe in the cargo.

You've eased my mind a bit, user. Ty.

I actually work in a UK airport and no problem pal. Safe travels and a nice time.

Ever take womens underwear from their bags

Nope and never stole anything.

Do you wash your hands before eating after work?

Of course, even when eating at work or any time of the day.

do you enjoy tennis?

Nope but I do watch the odd match of Wimbledon.

You ever jerk off onto the bags handles so when they pick it up afree their long flight they get jizz on their hands?

do you think niggers are an inferior race?

You ever saw anything dodgy or shady go down?

No and there are a lot of cameras in the workplace so I would get caught.

Yes, especially when it comes to respect others and how to act in society.

weirdest thing found?

No I haven't, I work with good people. This one bag came down on the carousel completely broken and the items were scattered on the conveyer belt, such as money, a laptop and a old phone. The team leader had put it all back in the bag in the area where the cameras are and locked the bag securely. He was a black guy too.

What do you do for work

I don't actually look through the bags & a lot of them are actually locked. See but wouldn't say it was weird, but was unusual.

why havent you posted a pic of your penis yet?

Baggage handler. I load the bags for the flight I been given and load the bags on to a large trolley, which then gets taken out to the planes.

Only take pics of my penis for girls.

hey I'm a girl that good enough for ya?

What's your favourite idea?

Mine is being creative

Rather send it one to one than put it up on a website. Also generally don't take cock pics and send to girls, especially randomly.

Lol I don't think I am that creative, favourite idea as in what?

do you enjoy anal sex?

Oh no fun.

Have never fucked a girl anally, sadly.

This is a girl who has seen my cock though and loves it.

Didn't ask for her.

that is a man,.

how long have you been a homosexual?

Just bumping my thread.

This is how I know you've spent too much of your recent life on Sup Forums. I've seen her tight pussy.

I've been here for nearly 15 years.

How long have you been a homosexual?

Can u look at this and tell me what you think about it
youtu.be/sVXZPgGXaVQ

Well that explains that. For zero seconds.

Sorry but don't have time for that right now, friendo.

No worries mate

Can you make a pic of your dick infront of that you hold a piece of paper on wich it says "Jaydie ist eine Satanistin"?

Thanks Broseph.

No can do, see

Jaydie is a girl, we want to scare her and it would be so awesome

i watched it. it was absolute shit

Why are you shitty with people’s nice luggage? Is it out of spite or is it easier to toss shit around?

wheres this post

Lol I don't want to do this.

Oh yes i want sir. Shes already mad at me and now i want her to be even more mad!

I'm actually not like that. I really do take care of people's luggage. For instance I make sure I get all my bags for the flight I'm responsible for to actually get on to the plane. Also I hate seeing bags come on the carousel belt being broken as this means either the bag doesn't get on to the plane at all or that the passenger is going to struggle maintaining the contents of their bags.
It is easier to toss things around and I have done this but not as harshly or anything, only when I have been bombarded with bags on the belt and they all weigh upwards of 25kg.

so you do a shitty job and are making excuses for it? have some respect, man