youtube.com/watch?v=qNX1256eVw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

silly, i'm still here

Bastogne is OURS!

We'll be waiting for you

Even animals know it.

>delfi.lt

lmao

Hi there all you sweet darlings, it's Zvejnieks coming to you LIVE from someplace HIGH in outer space! I tell ya, baby, I think I must be higher now than I've ever been! NO! No, wait a minute here, that's not outer space, that's Mexico, man. I was lookin' out of the wrong window, you know, I know where I am now. I'm down here with the donkeys and the billygoats, and I tell you, the goats down here are all right, but these donkeys, man, they're doing terrible things to my house, you understand. HEY DONKEY, cut that out, man! HEY, come on, donkey, that stuff don't wash out, you understand what I mean. AHHH, another one joining now! HEY DONKEY, GET OUT OF HERE! OH, DONKEYS EVERYWHERE! I'M UP TO MY NECK IN ASSES, YOU UNDERSTAND!

I remember this post

Knockin' on the door and stompin' on the floor, 'cause you want more more more!

weird how people who support conscription aren't conscripts themselves.

true

weird how the smug weaboos are actually the bottom class on /balt/

Maybe they secretly want to be conscripted.

The dough has risen. Time to start making the sauce and filling for my Chicago-Style Stuffed Pizza™

>I don't see Russians as enemies. Muslims are more of enemy to me than Russians but they're getting imported here and I can say nothing.

>making fun of an old man that spent his whole life working the fields to support his family

This 2bh. It's kind of pathetic. Leave old people alone.

Who will stop me though?

I'm a Christian. Russians are much closer culturally to us than muslims who rape, fuck children, have many wives, work as eye for an eye. Lithuanians and Russians had the same fucking culture 25 years ago do you think in this time we became some kind of amazing well educated European people? Fuck off. I look outside my window every day and I see the same shit I'd see in Russia. Alcoholics and retarded bydlos.

Are you that half-Russian guy from Klaipeda?

>I'm a Christian
lol
> Russians are much closer culturally to us
Yep, but I didn't argue against that, you're just putting stuff in my mouth
>fuck children, have many wives, work as eye for an eye.
sounds like russians
>russian culture
Not a thing.
>Alcoholics and retarded bydlos.
Russian "culture" is the cause of that, but you like that and don't at the same time.
Russians are just very very slightly above muslims.

S-satania-san ...i'm-i'm n-nervous to s-say this but...

P-pls...can you...

Can you die?

I'm s-sorry but...u need to die...you're p-pathetic and your l-life contributes n-nothing...

I'm sorry but I love u and it...it's for the best...

>Implying that every russian is bydlo

Sorry, but I can't
Archdemons are immortal
You can ask your friend Gab though, the failen angel

Its the Russians fault that our best were sent to siberia, or just died in the forests writing anti commie propaganda, and everyone else were made into drunks and retards
no one said that

Nope. This is the first time I'm posting anything. I just got tired of being silent. We're getting fucked in the ass and everyone's okay with that.

>We're a based nation trusts us guys
Come on fucker. Come to Wilno you'll see how multi culti we are. I don't want that shit. Also what do those arguments prove? That I should hate regular Russians for what their politicians did or still do? Just like I should hate Lithuanians just because some politicians are doing certain stupid things, ex forcing me to die in case of war while they run abroad. I have to protect their shit with my life? The same model applies to all countries with drafts btw. It's modern day slavery when you're judged and fucked just for being born a male.

Pls, pls, pls, pls!!!
> You can ask your friend Gab though, the failen angel
No, her life is too precious to me

>it's russian fault

kinda agree they took lenin's bait

I live next to Bastogne
Every year I meet dozens of dumb Americans who don't even know in what country they are, I even got a "Polish hilly landscape looks nice" once

Sorry but it's impossible
You can accept my friendship though and become my servant
Kikkity kek.

> and become my servant
No, no, no

You are so kind even to a mean bully like him. What a great person.

Yes
N-No I'm evil! I'm a demon!

>neighbor is mowing the lawn while it's raining
uhhh

>Come on fucker. Come to Wilno you'll see how multi culti we are
Already here, can't see it.
>Also what do those arguments prove?
Why this country is behind the western europe in terms of prosperity.
>That I should hate regular Russians for what their politicians did or still do?
The parliament is a mirror of a people that live in that country, there are some good ones but they really are a minority.
>I have to protect their shit with my life?
I agree conscription is a mistake, but you'd be defending not the politcians but the country.
>It's modern day slavery when you're judged and fucked just for being born a male.
You see the females will always be behind the males in terms of quick thinking and their physical results that just truth I think they shouldn't be in the milltary at all, they even get lower requirements to join the army and someones son is going to die just because the female was too slow or too slow thinking and weaker instead they should get 9 months of nursery training so they could help the wounded soldiers.

>can't see multiculti

go outside then

i live in another city and i can see how we are multiculti
t.not him

>going outside
And that's the cause of all of your problems

t. cuck who is afraid of going against the system and would have deported Lithuanian intellectuals as a Russian just because he was told to.

Good post. Anarchy now, fuck borders.
>and would have deported Lithuanian intellectuals as a Russian just because he was told to.
You're literally delusional.

No
Normies can't be dom gfs

>WORLD IS PERFECT , I LIVE IN ANIMELAND , LITHUANIA ISN'T MULTICULTI

such manchild

How? If you were drafted in ww2 Germany you would had been okay with it. You would had been told to burn the jews or some shit and you would have done it. How is my logic flawed? You give yourself up for these men who can tell you to do whatever the fuck and you're praising this. It blows my mind.

Maaaan, sure got a lot of negative vibes in this thread.

I know what you mean, baby, I don't dig all the hostility and negativity in this thread

if you believe in life, love, and beauty, and you want to spread the word about life, love, and beauty, then you got to do it your own way, baby.

its actually fascinating how wars were before WW1
it was just 1 battle of pretty men in pretty dresses firing musketballs while performing gymnastics
source: i am 2017 years old

I do agree, baby.

World will never be perfect since the organization is trying to take it over and they are constantly trying to bring me down
>I live in animeland
I'd wish...
> LITHUANIA ISN'T MULTICULTI
It isn't, the 5 niggers studying here isn't multiculti, but they should leave too imo
>WHAT IF
You're literallly using the communist argument called "whataboutism"
>You give yourself up for these men who can tell you to do whatever the fuck and you're praising this.

I literally said that I disagree with some of their laws and unfortunately someone has to pass laws, despite of how much you dislike it, you're highly mistaken if you think that I like the people in the parliament but I really stay with them than with the russians.

I really like your peaches, baby, gonna shake your tree

lithuania IS multiculti
go to wilno and see for yourself

t. have been to wilno recently

we are at 1st stage of "diversity", i already saw females with non-white kids

same
riga is fucked aswell
so many asians and brownies and niggers
its amazing

he doesn't go outside since he is manchild

In Wilno or somewhere else?

lithuania is blacked and will become france in 3 years

fuck treasonry

What did you see?
>i already saw females with non-white kids
Seen that aswell, but they really are just a minority, and I do wish that we would get rid of them one day.

Hello psychoguy

Klaipėda once a mullato with 2 kids , and Kaunas with white trash and again 2 kids

The hell are you talking about? I can usually count the number of black people I see there over the course of months on two hands. Asians are artificially inflated because they come from tour buses.

I cant find the fucking thing needed to flatten dough

people of other races which is infuriating!!!!

WELL THATS THE PROBLEM
before i moved to riga, i had seen only 2 niggers in the span of 16 years
both in riga
now
im not even keeping track
THERES SO MANY NIGGERS AND MUDSKINS

it all starts in minorities it needs to stop

tourists or actually someone living there?

Guess I'll just use an aluminium foil roll

Well duhh...
Thats clearly not up to me, cause if it wasn't they wouldn't be in Lithuania

So you've gone from seeing one every 8 years to one every other week? Man

how the fuck should i know i dont walk up and ask

they usually werent in groups so who the hell knows

i see 1 nigger a day in riga
A WHOLE NIGGER A DAY GOD DAMNIT
ONE WAS WITH A WHITE WOMAN

:)

Hello, baboon. Can't wait to die on the front line defending my country so you can fuck our women but once Russians come they won't leave a single baboon here. Hopefully.

god i hate liths

kenyan, lithuanian
whats the difference, the flag is the same LMAO

Wish all racist shits would just leave. What's the point of coming to an international board if you hate other races? So dumb!

holy crap

racemixing needs to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=k0ttxactpZ4
The organization is behind all of it

Do you mind if I come to Latvia and get myself a girl?

No, go ahead

Thanks for your blessing, baby

Anti draft guy here.
If you don't make friends with Rus, you side with JEWS.
youtube.com/watch?v=qNX1256eVw8

russians side with jews duhh

hate this video

he is not him
because that is me

yes i'm not you , i forgot to reply to him

>you must either choose the russians or the eu there is not other way
lol fuck the russians and the eu

Going home, lads.

nah jk
we are actually the same person

the jews are the master race

k

I hate myself(you)

Don't say that, baby

Lol fuck you.
Choose Russia

yes me too (you)

well obviously because we are one you(me) and me(you)

We are one

I'm not a baby

Yes we are

Okay, prepared the pizza. Now to let it bake for some 30 minutes.

i'm waiting for some cringestonian to notice that i samefagg

Don't say that, precious