If you could turn into one girl who would it be and what would you do as her?

If you could turn into one girl who would it be and what would you do as her?

Mine is pic related and probably end up doing hours and hours of camshows of me being a slut

Self bump

send my guy version of me nudes

I'd turn into pic related, go to the UN and tell them all I'd made a massive mistake and that the patriarchy was the only way forward.

I would be this one and I'd probably just take a fuckton of nudes and videos of me masturbating so I could beat off to them later when im a dude again.

Started off hot

Bump

Is this permanent or temporary?

Whichever one you want. What would you do as this new girl

I'd turn myself into OP's mom and perform a late term abortion.

Too soon.

Why her

Because as with Lizzie Olsen, i like flat chested girls.

Imagine feeling stunning every second.

Kik? Discord?

Don´t have one.

Any way to contact you outside of here?

Elaborate

I want to be a redhead every night. Juicy ass would move in the dark room of a masculine man that feels different.

Bump

Masturbate all day everyday

if i could turn into a girl i would do it gently because if you just ram right into her you might hurt her, and that decreases the potential for consensual sex

Pic related. Make a video acting like a complete bimbo and anti-feminist just to stir up shit, try out sex as a girl because why not, then go back to normal.

step 1: apologies to mother, apologise to world
step 2: practice something until i have talent
step 3: make use of said talent
step 4: use large breasts to get noticed when making use of talent
step 5: become sexy+rich and not be known as the little shit who cant shut her mouth.

Thats a terrible choice

wut

Not him but she’s a drugged out uggo now

Is this becoming a clone of a girl, or becoming that girl temporarily? If the former, I'd probably turn into my favorite pinup model and just keep the ball rolling. If the latter, I'd become my ex and get fucked as much as possible and try to fit as many bottles in my ass as I can so that she'll need to wear a diaper for the rest of her life.

she so priddy

whats her name again?

Elizabeth Olsen. younger sister of the Olsen twins. pretty sure there's even another sister now. lizzie is best though

It must be arousing and curious feeling your mouth with the saliva of a different person, similar to a no ending kiss.

I don´t know what it is, but she looks fake and boring to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
can't win em all yanno