Yo Sup Forums i need ur help, im going on a date tonight but this appeared. Any medfags/ideas on what to do?

Yo Sup Forums i need ur help, im going on a date tonight but this appeared. Any medfags/ideas on what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kNYo5GCQc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put on a fake mustache and you should be good.

kys

Medfag here. There's something on your bottom lip.

you're lonely tonight sorry

I thought that was his top lip?

yeah a mustache under his mouth, never go full retard.

Learn to shave properly so you don't get infected hairs

Kek

you gon die

It's an anal wart. On your face user.You dirty dog.

Maybe you should stop being a dirty ass fucking faggot living in a dirty ass fucking shithole.

Medfag here, it´s cancer

It's only a triploxial cyst.

Just rub a little bit of bleach onto it.

And learn how to wash your face with soap you disgusting fag.

wear a turtleneck up underneath your top lip

Cold sore, AKA Herpes of the Maw. You probably had itching or inflammation under the lip before it popped up. Do not scratch. Get acyclovir containing topicals and apply, enduring the pain. Even if you do it will only speed up the healing process... To about a week. Otherwise it will stay on for two or so.

Do not kiss the bride, it's contagious. Next time smear the area with zovirax as soon as you feel this tingly itch.

Actual medfag here, you have gay

>buy a scalpel, cut.
i>f the wound looks gay, shape it better so that it looks badass.
>Explain you fought a bear later in the day.
>Enjoy million pussy

Just stop sniffing your hands after you fart, and it'll go away in about three days. I get these all the times.

It's a cyculonimbular lesion. You must dig the root out with a knife. Sauce: studied medicine for 5 years

Soak a washcloth with the hottest water you can stand, and press cloth against face and/or benis until you learn how to fucking clean yourself properly.

Put that wart right here!

It comes from eating dog ass.

is contagious?

Can confirm; I have a master's degree in medical, scientific doctoring.

Cancer researcherfag here, definitively cancer.

>cyculonimbular lesion
>triploxial cyst

I mean you're doing very well inventing terms

Medfag here I can confirm

did you by chance study in Somalia?

OP here it cant be herpes, ive legit never kissed anybody

Make up. A bit too late for steroids or creams. If you apply foundation and it's not convincing, then reschedule.

Take 80 grit sandpaper and rub it on it but use water with it

This is Sup Forums. You don't cum here to camwhore or ask for advice. I did a dumb thing myself by giving some legit ones. Hopefully OP is too fucking stupid to notice it

I had this as well, it´s from not washing your face enough. Put toothpaste on it and take about 20 aspirin, it will go away in ~3h

are you retarded or blind and trying to interpret pictures with some braille monitor?

Cut your nails you filthy animal

Its the advice threads that make me kek the most

Then follow all that fancy advice about digging it out with a knife, cunt.

You can still get herpes if you share shit around the house with someone who has it

THE DR IS NOT INSPIRED BY THIS POST

And you never will, not with that shit on your face.

It is a new term as it was previously referred to with another name, which turned out to be what's called a willow symptom, meaning it encompasses many different ailments, the specific and medically correct term is a cyculonimbular lesion. Wow. Biology much faggot?

how did you get a date

it seems a dermatitis put some of betametasone and you'll be fine

Just pop them and then splash your face with alcohol. It'll sting but it will remove them and stop them from getting infected.

but won't that make him beta and destroy the date anyway?

Currently lurking for someone who sounds medical enough to pass as a medfag.

so far, nothing

kek

This. I'm a doctor. You can do it with a sewing needle too, or a toothpick.

Unless OP walks around all over where humans congregate and swap their bacteria and microbiomes, with his shit all exposed, comes home, and goes to sleep without disinfecting his shit all over again, and by that time, even if he does disinfect his shit, it may be too late, unless he breaks his shit open and really digs in there and scrubs.

you must be paranoiac to think you haven't gotten tons of perfect, valuable medical advice here.
see a shrink, at least. Tell him about your mom

you forgot to mention using a lighter on said sewing needle.

This sounds so satisfying

post a pick where you squeese them

haha

I'm a kissless virgin and I have herpes. As depressing as it is, it's totally possible. That thing's fucking huge though, never seen one like it. The first outbreak tends to be the most severe though.

In any case reschedule the date for a week or so and go see a doc

This. Film it too. Post a WebM of it, op.

Op here, this seems like the most likely. Thanks

That actually looks like it might be staph, OP.
Go to a fucking doctor and get treated before you spread it to other parts of your body

They dont really pop sadly, just sheds off if i scratch them

Im a doctor. Those are worms.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kNYo5GCQc8

Can you post a more in-focus pic? I want to see that thing in all of its nasty pus-oozing glory

op, he's the trollest of trolls in this thread, don't trust him.
Instead put on alphametasone

RN medfag here. Looks like is some sort of acne inflammation, are the lesions filled with pus? Is it painful with throbbing?

Name?

It's fucking acne from not washing your face after you shave and oils lay in the hair follicles or you constantly rest your dirty hands on your lower lip

Only while you're taking it in the ass.

Post webm of you squeezing that shit

Shave with the grain of your facial hair, never against it.

Fucking kek

It's just a cluster of zits OP. You're really retarded for asking advice here. Squeeze as much of the pus out as you can, then use small amounts of hydrogen peroxide to milk the rest of the infection site. Clean it with astringent and antibiotic ointment afterwards, bandage it up, tell her you cut the shit out of yourself shaving.

Its not going to go anywhere and it seems to be at its peek. Pop it and hope it fades by tonight.

i guess u used dirty ass blade when u were shaving... and live in fuckin biohazard area...

cancel the date and stay home and masturbate and enjoy your giant zit for 4-5 days.

you don't need to kiss people to get herpes it happened to my friend and he is the biggest virgin i've ever met, sharing glasses, chap stick or just being unlucky as fuck can do it sorry man

learn how to use the focus on your camera and it'll go away

those are surface level, are they painful? it really looks like herpes dude

Use a lighter and gently let the flame touch the skin barely burning it.
It will scab in 5 minutes and will fall off in an hour.

Salt, vinegar, and a cheese grater.

Put crushed garlic and ginger powder on after you wash your face. It will be gone in an hour. Good luck ;)

Squeezing a cluster of that size will leave serious scarring

Put a band aid over it say you got punched or some shit

whatever it is DO NOT GO ON THAT DATE, apparently it takes 6 months for people to change the first impression they had of you when you met. Don't let her be thinking about your stanky lip for 6 months it will be far worse than her remembering you cancelled on her for a couple weeks

Do like Henry Cavill in justice league and the problem will be solved.

Life sucks bruh

>ive legit never kissed anybody
And you won't start tonight with that on your face...

Staphylococcus

She can't see you lip if she doesn't see you at all ;)

Biochemist here: You have Herpes sir.
90% have it and you probably from your parents or from early childhood in Kindergarden.

Memes aside it's probably this, you can have herpes for years and never know. It tends to come out most in stressful situations, don't quote me on that though. I got it from family guy

Man fuck that family guy episode

You’re a faggot

> folliculitis

Just clean the area with alcohol, pop them, then clean it again. Best you can do.

It's a herpes, a huge herpes to be more particular. See a doctor, he will give you a creme and some pills, that'll speed up the healing process. Also, cancel the date.

tell her something came up and u wont be in town for 2 weeks
send her flowers so she knows ur serious

Clearly this is a sign, of how you should never ever leave your basement or seek human interaction ever again. You're actually a walking disease.

Please stay in your basement till you die. You can help pass the time by masturbating, getting high, and video games.

You can also try suicide.

Guest Room