I am very smart, ask me anything

I am very smart, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

atpdraw.net/help/hs20306.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is liking traps gay?

Why Fletch?

No, it is not. Gay men aren't attracted to tits. Having sex with a trap is gay though, because you assfucked another man.

Why do you think that you used the word "smart" instead of "intelligent" and or whatnot?

...so your arrows will hit their targets.

Would it be gayer to suck off Christina Hendricks if she had a dick, or fuck Harrison Ford if he had a pussy?

Because he used the one true user.

To communicate conventionally, not dryly.

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

what is the preferred atp multiphase

Do you happen to be a connoisseur of Richard and mortimer?

While both are gay, making love to Harrison Ford's pussy while staring into his eyes is gayer . . . but only marginally so.

What makes you know what would be conventional, did you think of the possible outcomes of using one word choice rather than the other, and did you have some possible affects and effects in mind with your vocabulary use, and making your post?

OP, why are you such a faggot?

I don't know, but this page might have the information.

atpdraw.net/help/hs20306.htm

why can i only get dubs?

that isnt even related to my question

west side best side

Using the word intelligent sounds pretentious, I had not even considered using it. It isn't well received to act pretentiously and I wouldn't enjoy my life as a pretentious person.

That's the effect sex with your mother has on men, user.

That's hilarious.

Is it phosphates?

Come at me

Your posting portrays you as someone emotional, and emotion gets in the way of intelligence, and therefore makes you stupid, or someone possible a little more knowledgeable and or more intelligent, and is just playing around.

Hey guys!

I'm not here to add anything to the discussion.

All I really want is to test this picture.

What do you think of Biocentricism?

love it

Emotional may not be the best word, either.
Perhaps, emotional and or impulsive.
However, my brain is destroyed, I can't think straight.

>I can't think straight.
So I'll just think sideways.

Why does life suck?

Indeed I am in touch with my emotions, but that is a whole kind of emotion. I don't like the idea of intelligence being cold.

* a whole kid of intelligence.

(checked)
Ah the "why does life suck" question. Life only sucks, to you, because you are thinking more than doing. Start accomplishing things, which means you have to move and do. The hardest part is starting. If you just start achieving things you'll see how much of it was mental.

Ah the "why does life suck" question. Life sucks because lifeforms fight against the natural state of things, which is to be cold, dead, still. You are warm and soft, nature is basically cold and dark. You will fight inertia your whole life. If you're wondering why you should move around and accomplish things well, it's because you should be afraid of having spent the small sliver of time you were capable of experiencing movement and experience pretty much emulating the eternity of stillness and cold that comes after it. Basically, don't act dead while you are alive. That's why life sucks, you are a zombie. What have you got to lose? Tell people to fuck off if you don't like them, look people in the eye and be honest with them; get beat up, make some enemies, do what it takes to find your confidence: just don't ruin your future, obey the law. You'll get better and better at being you and once you have some money and hobbies you'll be ashamed of how much you were holding yourself back.

I expected a better answer even for such fucking stupid question from the "very smart guy"

It's actually a really simple solution to a very simple problem. You're just a nervous system.

OP please answer this

OP, how do you get your testicles unstuck from your zipper

These are really daft.

>You're just a nervous system.
I am

ITT: idiot beta male plays cosplay as intelligent alpha male.

No shit. The fedora gave it away. Only newfags took the bait.

>Biocentrism
Interesting, but how to define life? Seems like animism, sounds promising.

Biocentric ethics seems dubious though.

ITT: Guy is just himself. Where do you get alpha and beta from?

how come you so insecure about your intellect that you have to state it? does it make you feel better user?

(checked)
Wouldn't it be insecure to hide it?

Unzip fast, put gauze, go get stitches. Once it's zipped, you're all in.

> Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

so shy people are really confident?

so lil' street niggas shouting "I'M A GANGSTA!!" are really tough gangsta's?

faggot