What's it like fucking asian girls? None live here

What's it like fucking asian girls? None live here.

My gf is asian. She moans quite loud, but she's lazy in bed.

Very fragile creatures.

At least asians born and living in Asia.

overrated

Japanese ones or?

What's it like fucking white girls? None live here.

We got some immigrant niggresses, but i'm not touching those even with a 10 foot bamboo pole.

Similar to eating old rice I assume.

They are lazy in bed most of them are actually shy in bed even if they have a God tier body they moan really cute though or make an awful sound one of both nothing in between. I'd rather have a borderline blonde that knows how to deeptroath.

like fucking a rubber duck: quacks at every move but still tight as hell

So much of sex is in your head, you know, whatever turns you on... I cherish the memory of fucking my Chinese gf. Other girls I've forgotten about, but something about her really got me off in a big way.

where do you live?
>inb4 america

This. And it depends on ethnicity I've been with all different kinds and they are all different and want or are looking for different things so the sex to them is either give me kids and cum deep inside but I'll tell you I'm on the pill like flip girls or raw dog me deep like Vietnamese girls. But that's just my experience everyone's different. Chinese girls tend to be more family oriented but not as shady as flip girls and Japanese girls I found were hyper reserved and took atleast 4 plus dates to get in bed then were shy.

for OP its probably all in his head tbh

Pros: Lets you do whatever you like

Cons: Just lays there like a dead body

Some people say they make a lot of noise in bed, but my gf is pretty quiet.

Im G with not much moving as long as I get to say I fucked an asian and had one as my gf. That will be one of my proudest accomplishments

Pretty much this but it's still great.

I’ve been with a Chinese chick, Cambodian chick, and a Hawaiian chick (Japanese, chinese, and Filipino mix).
Chinese: way too tight, could barely fit and after 15 mins she told me it was too much
Cambodian: kinda awkward with every movement she made, only liked missionary, and couldn’t get me off by herself, basically made me do all the work

Hawaiian: I’m still with her now, she’s deffinitely a good fuck but probably because she’s athletic, unlike the other 2 she doesn’t get sore after a little bit.

They’re all really weird when it comes to giving head. Like they LITERALLY suck your dick clean. Some guys might like that but I’m uncut so it’s really sensitive under the foreskin.

TL:DR- if they’re mixed its cool, but they’re all screamers for sure. Etc.

I think has nothing to do with ethnicity. It depends on the individual woman drive and very much on man's skills.

Just like fucking any race but they're a different colour. Interest in sex and experimentation doesn't correlate to race. It's more of a culture thing. From my experience, they do tend to make higher pitched noises, have browner nipples and have seemingly pinker vaginas.

submissive to the point of being almost boring. A couple times I asked, "Is this okay? Are you alright?" And she was so I kept going. It's just how she rolled. That being said she was 23 but easily looked like she was 13 or younger which i appreciated

Don't listen to anons boasting about tightness. Tightness isn't a thing to a certain degree. I have a relatively girthy member, and I've fornicated with a good number of women all either oriental or white. There really isn't a difference for me. The only difference is how much it hurts them. From my own personal experience, I can say there are women who take it very well and those who don't. Regardless of race. I have no idea where the myth of Asians being tighter and having the holy grail of vaginas came from.

Tend to run small, crazy, and soft (baby fat.) Ones I've had were up for anything, very easy to influence, tight (aside from the overweight one). One I'm with now is the kinkiest, but an issue I have is that I bottom out in her so I can't go balls deep unless I'm in her ass.

Tend to smell more. Very jealous in relationships to the point that it's unbearable. Eat weird shit. Talk weird languages when they're around their family. Their family tend to talk about you in front of you because you can't understand shit. You'll get nothing but grief from everybody about your yellow girlfriend. Lots of beta white guys with want piece of that ass (OP included). Have dark hair which means that it shows more all over the body. If you're not attracted to Chewbacca types then this is fucking repulsive. You're not missing much OP.

Chinese

Horrific English aside. This.

Just like fucking any female but she's a different colour. Also, feels pretty great having sex with the best race on Earth.

They're not "fragile creatures". That sounds like a fucking pathetic way of talking about somebody.

Have to use lube to make life easier. You will be surprised how much cock they can take in with some lube. Sex is good but you gotta watch out for the mental illness. They are all bat shit crazy and should only be fuck toys. Never take them seriously in a relationship.

That's sad, my Aryan girl moans loudly and also moves like she's out of control