Why are many MMA fighters so manly? Boxing fighters look shit in comparison...

Why are many MMA fighters so manly? Boxing fighters look shit in comparison. Its it true you get a lot of testosterone when you are fighting wrestling and BJJ?

You develop your whole body more in MMA.

it is a sport for savages unlike boxe

>why are many rhythmic gymnastics athletes so feminine

This desu

Probably confusing cause and effect desu

Kek

That's easy. Elasticity

All boxers look like shit because punches are fucking deadly there and it fucks your face up pretty fast. Moreover in mma fight usually ends after the first knockout

>black guy for France
hahaha...ha

They look like some kind of generic western super heroes. The American is the annoying polictical correct leader, the Russian is the dumb tank, the Brazilian is the guy that fucks all girls, the French is the guy that make jockes and the Morrocan is the anti-hero.

whats the joke? do you want me post some stats? welcome to the club bud

Any French can beat them easily, as an example Chabal can take them all at the same time

it was meant to be read as a fading laugh, as someone who start laughing then realise it's nothing funny then gets sad

you're a fucking idiot

he looks like a Neanderthal lmao

Neaderthal are the most powerful race, a shame that they lacked Iron Weapons and lost to chinklet Indo-Europeans

MMA is shit show for dumb monkeys
Not a real sport

not all fighters are jacked as shit

it can be read as a sarcastic laugh as well, dont expect me to understand your autism Pierre.

That's what you get with weight classes.

>the Brazilian is the guy that fucks all girls

That picture is shooped. That guy is ugly as fuck.

i hear W E R D U M da GOAT doesn't have sex in missionary position because he doesn't like being in someone's guard

>Werdum
>ugly

Are you blind or something?

He looks like an average South Brazilian. We have German and Italian ancestry here, so our standards are way higher than Slavshitland.

Your average Slav looks better though. His face isn't good looking at all user.

Ae aren't exactly slavs. Also who cares... Would give my boipussy.

>we

they are to retarded to fight in a real sport like boxing. So all the low iq brutes go into mma because you don't need any good technique

He is actually the hottest one.

The American is the hottest. I'm a girl and i know. Werdum looks like a drug dealer. I would feel safe with the Russian too because he looks big and strong.

Brazilian pretty bois can't complete with Croat bulls

Generally speaking I think the elite in boxing are far more fit than MMA.

MMA has people like romero/GSP and other athletic monsters, but 80% of the heavyweight division are obese where as there are people like joshua and klitscko in boxing.

Basically mma fighter trains to fight for minimum 15 minutes, the boxer for minimum 30 minutes

>The French

>A nigger

aaaay never change

what is it with Argentinians and the race stuff