So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums.
Four months ago I learned that my wife spent nearly a year and a half cheating on me.
During that time she fucked five different guys she met online.
When I found out, she admitted to it all.
She claimed she felt we had drifted apart and she felt I wasn't happy.
She said she decided that she didn't want me to leave and begged me to stay.
She gave me her phone and access to all her accounts. Even the secret ones she didn't know I had uncovered.
She presented me with all the gifts or letters she had been given and burned them as I instructed.
She even volunteeres to put a tracking app on her phone (which I agreed to).
Considering we've been married 15 years and have three kids. I told her she's on a six month trial period to convince me to stay.
So far she's been picture perfect. Only one guy has tried to contact her and as soon as they did, she informed me and i called his wife and fucked his shit up .
Everything has improved marriagewise.
She still cries and breaksdown occasionally.
I feel that her remorse is genuine.
So what do you think, the deadline is apporaching.
Toss her or keep her?
Pic related. Her tit.

You didn't sign up for a open relationship

I say cheat on her and let her know about it

but it's your choice

more pics. then we can decide.

Well Sup Forumsro I hate to tell you but you are in the best and worse position. Regarding the best, she's yours, likely 100%, how long no one knows but considering it doesnt change much you pretty much have her where every guy wishes he had his girl/wife. The bad, trust, truthfully "trust" is 100% mental so who and when you decide to give it (or take it) is up to you. It would be easy to suggest that you completely take advantage of her in every way and kick her to the side when you are done but if you're posting this here clearly you care. I would give her a second shot, just let her know you're capable of forgiving but not forgetting. I've been here, there is a good chance that she will not be able to live with her own guilt and may decide to leave on her own. That would likely depend on the ages of you both as well as the kids. It's a fucked up situation I feel for you.

Get hard evidence of all her infidelity to a lawyer ASAP and begin divorce proceedings.

Before you inform her, convince her to get a friend of hers in on an FFM threesome as way of your wife apologizing. Fuck her friend and refuse to fuck her. Hand her divorce papers when the moment feels right.

Enjoy being single.

Have her cut off the tip of her pinky like the yakuza.

Not joking.

The more cynical part of me says she deleted/burned all correspondance with her extramarital partners just to reduce the amount of evidence you could present to a lawyer.
Fug.

How old are you, guy?

Fucking leave her, post more nudes also

guessing 35
if married 20 + 15 years

I'm just saying, she could cut her own arms off for you but the moment you turn around she will cheat again. Thats how a cheater works.

Give her a flip phone and get the sim copied, buy another flip phone and you'll be able to see every text she gets as she gets it.

Almost 40.

A little more info.
Once I learned about the first guy, I started digging and uncovered the rest.
I got access to her secret email accounts and Kik all that, unbeknownst to her.
When I confronted her about the one guy she admitted to all the others I already learned about, plus one I didn't.
So I do feel that she's spilled it all.
She even admitted to some pretty harsh shit like her mother knowing and covering for her.

Shit, I dunno. I'd keep her around for a pussy on demand. Wouldn't love her tho and would definitely fuck around.

What's keeping her from getting another phone?

This!! If she felt you had drifted apart and you weren't happy why cheat on you why not try spice things up abit. She's a slut expose her take all evidence to a lawyer leave her with nothing

Have her cut her pinky off to show loyalty God damn it.

If she doesn't do it then lawyer up, if she does then she shows she's loyal enough to go through permanent disfigurement to stay with you

Cheat on her and make her watch every time
If she can't take it it's game over

Whats her kik have some anons try it on with her

I kept her Kik open for a few weeks to see if I could learn more.
Once I had gleaned all from it, I closed it.

I have been in a very similar position, where the remorse was genuine, and she didn't feel like she was enjoying the relationship, and we were very close to splitting up. We ended up staying together and for a good few months it felt like when we first started dating all over again. Do anything it takes to keep her user, true love is worth it, no matter the cost.

Go to counseling and lawyer up. Chances are that this relationship is doomed. She'll cheat again, because she wasn't looking for a new relationship, she was looking for a thrill, which she got with multiple men. She'll do it again, and again, and again. 6 month trial period? Please! She'll start using burner phones to arrange quick hookups. Get a lawyer and start discussing options with them.

Do you get turned on even a tiny bit knowing she was all these other guys little whore?

Have you asked where they were allowed to cum?

If her mother knew and covered for her then she needs to cut ties with her family asap. If she doesn't then you need to leave her.

Quit being a Cuck

Dump the bitch

Open it back up don't tell her leave it on her phone share her user with a few peeps on here see what happens post your own kik for screenshots

Tell her you accept her apology, but that you are entitled to one hall pass with her approval (she can say yes or no to girls of your choosing). After that, you two can arrange an open relationship once or twice a year as long as you both have partners lined up and have ground rules you trust neither of you will break.

Try and not divorce til kids 18.
And mgtow you stupid fuck

Women don't cheat because of the guy. They cheat because they are insecure and the relationship doesn't resolve that. If she had to seek out multiple guys than I would suggest that there is a deeper psychological issue going on with her. IMO all women cheat to some degree, if your girl is positing shit on social media that is getting her attention that wouldn't get elsewhere than to some degree she is getting fulfillment (emotional sexual) from other people. It's not physical so most people don't give a shit. Sadly as more and more people give care less about the people around them and the more about the opinions/likes/comments of the masses this will only get worse. Not a millennial troll but this is the future Sup Forums.

Stop projecting you nigger kike cuck!

I mean if you truly love her keep her. If your kids are young atleast keep her until they are 18y old. They need that father figure.

I was in a very downgraded version of this recently. Girl I been dating all of a sudden ghosted me (Not on purpose) while I was away from college. When I got back I found a guy trying to hit on her. Just alpha her back and she is yours. Girls like to test you. If you show her what you want it is fine though.

This is the best possible relationship you can have. Monogamy sucks.

"She cries occasionally"

Maybe that's because you're treating her like a dog with a fucking electric fence. If you really have to resort to shit like that with a person, just leave. What is wrong with you dude?

Leave her OP. You're obviously an insecure little bitch that can't satisfy her.

This user knows whats up. This is also the reason I am happy my current gf rarely use social media.

Use and abuse her until the kids are 18, then dump the cunt.

Female detected

You can't tell me he doesn't get a tiny bit hard when he pictures her on her hands and knees getting pounded from behind...

How's the intimacy been? I mean, if the fact she's cheated on you gets in the way of everything and you can't move past it just get rid of her.
If you can actually move past it and the sex is good let her know you can't forgive her for what she did but you can trust her. Just make it clear if she does that shit again your going to fuck every bitch single & taken within a 50 mile radius

That's 100% true in every way. Dudes sometimes push their girls to post shit to make the guys want their girl because they want to be envied. Guys' self esteem is just as bad if not worse they just express it and deal with it differently. Monogamy is fucked and no one care until they start taking life seriously.

This is the real shit here.

Again dude, being a beta isn't universal. Not everyone shares your fetishes.

Did the other guys nut in her?

> First get a postnup
This wont cover as many things as a prenup would have, but it does draw lines.

> Second she cuts off ties with her family
Her mom helped undermine your marriage.

> Third start stashing away money.
If you're afraid they'll look into your accounts then simply buy things of value with cash and keep them where she cant find them, maybe friends or family storage/garage.

> Fourth try to keep some evidence of her cheating.

Only after all of these can you even start to consider if you want to keep her around. My personal opinion is to divorce her. Nobody is perfect and in the right situation I'm sure almost anybody could be capable of cheating. That being said the situation your wife cheated on you was just boredom. Is there a chance your wife will get bored again?

She's gonna cheat again. She's married, has kids and fucked 5 different guys. A year and a half... how many of times did she let them cum in her? She's cheated on you more than once bro.

Dunno user but seems like you're desperate if you let her be with you after all that. That's the impression you're giving her. what's even more troubling is the fact that her mother knows, if true then it's more of a reason to get these people out of your life.

No matter how much better your relationship looks now, the moment you turn your back shes gonna start fucking someone else on your bed.

user, people deserve a second chance. She's yours, and keep her.

Sorry user, but once a cheater is always a cheater.
There will come a time where she will feel comfortable again, and that everything has blown over. It is at that exact moment that she will start feeling bored again, and she will start remembering how nice it felt to have all of those options again and it's at that moment that she might spiral back again into her old ways.
Believe me user, once a cheater always a cheater..

she's lieing, take everything with the kids and run.

Just fucking get her to kill herself and let your children watch.
They will learn a lesson abouth ethics and morale theyll never forget.
And if you do this, write a short manifesto and tell the world you did it because of sharia law.
Time rise the fucking tension and watch westerners snap :)

Post more tits and contact info. I'll see if you should keep her.

Nah fuck it user, she's shallow. Unfortunately people that follow this line of thinking won't change, as they don't think it's wrong. Sorry dude. Ironically, being that a similar thing happened to me (granted a 7 year relationship, not a 15 year marriage). And I'm still with her. I hate my life and live in depression. Woman are as manipulating as they can be. Sorry user, best of luck to you.

That forgiving but not forgetting is an interesting phrase. What happens is you'll forgive them until the mental stress of not forgetting seeps back in and steals anything good from you, then forgiveness means nothing anyways.

Toss that bitch , she'll do it again

Once a cheater always a cheater. She obviously doesn't give a shit about you and is pretending to be good until the trial is up. This is how women act. If you stay with her, she will go right back to her old habits.

Lawyer up, do a threesome with her best friend (if desired), and leave her. I'm serious.

wait howd you do it

Guess weak passwords

you'll end up in Jail if anyone finds out

I found out because she left her email logged in and I saw correspondence with the most recent guy.
In her message she mentioned her Kik Id.
I logged into her Kik by guessing her password.
From there, I saw the secret email Addy she registered it with. Got access to that.
Etc

Doubt she's loyal

>Sorry user, but once a cheater is always a cheater.
I have a friend that cheated on his gf (now wife) 23 years ago. He cheated one time only. That's it. So while that may be the norm, it's not always true. I think it has to do with why the person cheated. OP, you have to know why she cheated, or you can't possibly know if you should stay or not.

Theres a difference between once only and 1,5 yrs+ tho

That's true. But OP still needs to know why she did it. A thorough explanation.

Kick her to the curb. State her infidelity as the reason you're seeking divorce. You might get kicked in the nuts when it comes to custody because men are second class citizens in that regard. Still better than living a lie though.

>she fucked five different guys

Get divorced asap.Specially since her mother cover it up.You cant trust them.
Sorry for your kids though

>she fucked five different guys
And, for some reason (kids, laziness, whatever), OP wants to stay. He gave her 6 months. But he's worried about her cheating again. So my answer is to find out why she cheated, with 5 guys, over a year and a half. If he knows that, he'll likely know whether there's any chance of salvaging the relationship. Probably not, but it's worth finding out anyway.

>Four months ago I learned that my wife spent nearly a year and a half cheating on me.
So you were a cuckold?
But now you're not.
Which state did you enjoy the most?

ooo I would pay so much to see this happen

Get the hell out of it now. I have the feeling she is staying because she is using her time to get her affairs in order. She is probably building a little nest egg right now so that when the time is right she will dump YOUR ass, make it look like your fault, and then take most of your stuff

Actually. He's only a cuck if he knows sges doing it and allows or encourages it.

How do you know this user?

>ITT: a 40yo with three kids getting relationship advice from 20yo basement dwelling "MGTOWs"
What did you expect, OP?

This OP, all girls that cheat act like this

She fucked 5 other dudes behind her husband's back. I don't think he is the devil in this situation.

Different user
it's common knowledge

She only feels remorse because she got caught. Wasn't even once. You've punished her, now dump her.

Honestly user, if she had the thought in her head then decided to go through with it, what's exactly stopping her next time? She may feel like it's her fault now and you two are closer the ever, but what happens if she feels like she's drifting away again?

I can relate to your wife because I've cheated in a very serious relationship with my girlfriend, I was sorry when I was caught but the thought still lingered in my head, I obviously didn't love her as much as she did me because I was able to go behind her back multiple times and come home like nothing was wrong. We tried making things work after the fact I cheated on her, but the memory and pain never left, sometimes things would be fine and something in a song or show would come up about cheating and immediately bad tensions rose.

This is coming from a cheater, once a cheater, always a cheater

monogamy sucks ass. Just open up the relationship.