MGTOW is the only way to live

MGTOW is the only way to live

Yeah
been there

Being single sucks though

Yeah. Thats why I just look for sluts. Fuck that long term bullshit. I want to get my nut off. Companionship? Get a dog.

Tried it
but I'm built for relationships

sluts aren't for me

Time to choose

I only care about being single if I abstain from masturbating for more than a couple weeks.

''IT'S NOT A CULT, MOM!''

Even if you're getting laid now, you'll eventually hit an age where women don't fall for your bullshit anymore but you're too stuck in your views and your ways to change, and end up dying alone.
But if that's what you want, you do you.

I'm just not interested in relationships. I'm doing very well financially and it just got to the point where its my money, not me that they want. Thank god I never got married or had kids. I worked hard for my money, and I don't need all the bullshit that comes with women. Too emotional.

I'd rather live as a free and wealthy man than a poorman who loses half of his shit after she leaves for Jamal, gets locked up for false rape accusations and whose children will grow up with said Jamal and probably become muslim in a polluted starving world.
MGTOW all the way

Good for you man. Fuck those cucks shilling into the feminists pockets

Meh I got a vasectomy. No kids no problem.
I'm not 100 percent mgtow I do date but I'm happier this way. I'm not built for relationships. Sadly I figured out about mgtow and thought cool I'm not the only one. But they turned out to be a mostly retarded gathering of neets and virginfags

Also feminism has cemented my beliefs. Fucking crazy and let's talk about these names. Mgtow is a terrible moniker. I get it but damn. And neet? It sounds good. Like I want to be neet. It makes me think of an ocd person like myself that is extremely organized and very clean. But no.... Neet is terrible

Who hurt you?

I actually hate women and get laid a lot... This isn't always true.

>hate women but get laid a lot

Again, enjoy it while it lasts.

I mean I'm over double that kids age so....

I'm banging married women and young girls with daddy complexes. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do alright. Just because you say words doesn't mean my dick doesn't still smell like the ginger 20 year old I banged last night. Your opinion is wonderful I guess but a few random words on a message board won't change my reality.

Read this book. Long story short, it's possible to have sex with anyone you want without being a human tire fire about it.

>bragging about who you bang online

Kek human tire fire. It is a good book I've read it. I don't consider myself a human tire fire I'm a pretty solid guy I just have a general distaste for how women this day and age conduct their lives. (the typical bullshit. That's not a blanket statement)

Replying since you care

This ^

That's not mgtow that's a fucking loser dating a stupid bitch
What a beta ass reply and then of course throw in some smiley faces
>18+ to post here faggot
sage

>18-29 ,hate fuck girls my age and use them solely for sex
>30, hate fuck girls 18-21 who have daddy issues or love older men
>40+ hate fuck girls 18-21 who have daddy issues or love older men

mgtow is working pretty fucking good

This is basically what I do. I'll have relationships, but only open ones. I don't like being tied down and I get bored if it's just one partner. That said I do still have a loving relationship with another girl who also has multiple partners.

This.

I'm afraid I can't agree.
Love, when done right, is an incredible thing.

I don't think you understand the meaning of he word "random".

Normal Fag

Lmao holy shit this thread is pathetic

You are so fucking cool dude. I wish I could be just like you you giant stud.

>married the first girl that touched his peepee in high school
>currently get cucked every night in a loveless relationship
Enjoy

this guy isn't me No one is hurt m8, I'm just thinking for myself, not succumbing to social pressure. A few grills actually liked me but one had mental issues and the other one suddenly got bored one day. So I guess I'm just another mid twenties virgin Elliot, but not magnificent enough to start shooting. Instead I realized that relationships are overrated.

Lolololll keep going :p

I'm not social enough to join a group so I'll just stay a foreveralone.