How can I break a bone fast and easy?

How can I break a bone fast and easy?

Any ideas?

kick a wall barefoot

A hammer should do the trick. For massive damage, I'd go with a sledge hammer.

jump off a building. very fast very easy

Pinkie toe breaks are painful but pretty minor. I broke mine and called the doctor and he said to just tape it to the other toe.

no such thing as easy

Drop something big and heavy on your bare foot. You can make it look like am accident that way too.

You won't be able to.do it to yourself so it will need to be an impact from something

Sure there is. It's easy to walk into traffic and get hit by a car, if you want a cast iron guarantee then make it a bus or a semi.

It's not so easy dealing with the aftermath though perhaps.

Does it matter what bone?

Not really

It's easier to dislocate something and strain or sprain the joint. More painful than a break though.

If it's required that you do it to yourself it'll be easier to lever a joint to the point it pops out unexpectedly and as a surprise to your body, than to intentionally use bonebreaking force against yourself.

sledghammer

Any suggestions on how to do it?

What bone you wanna break??...

Preferably hand or ankle

Also, with a dislocation you don't have to fake looking like it hurts. It does hurt, enormously, your face will go white and sweat will pop out on your forehead. Breaking bones neither hurts overmuch nor is terribly debilitating. I've broken my left wrist several times and never had it cast, I just ease off carrying max weight on it until it's settled properly back in position for a couple weeks.

On the flipside the one time I dislocated and broke it, it swelled up massively and was agony until I reseated everything when the swelling went down a couple of days later and it was more mobile. The hospital just wanted to get it into plaster when I got it x-rayed on day 1. Glad I didn't, it would have fused fucked up forever after six weeks. Still not sure how they missed the fact the thumb and wrist were dislocated and spotted the much smaller break.

Jump off a 10 story building!

fast and easy, jump from the roof and land on your feet and lock your legs

Shoot yourself in the head then, that ought to break something

Pretty sure you'll be able to pop a shoulder, elbow or wrist by just falling on it fairly half arsed to be honest. If it's at an unnatural angle when you fall, any weight on it will test the mechanical strength of your joints.

You could just snap your thumb off. Simply put the thumb as far as you can inside your hand and close the hand, then snap your wrist vertical downwards as hard as you can. Sorry for bad explaination...

grab a straight metal pole and stick it to your arm with cable
run with that arm facing a wall into it

Like this^^^^

He doesn't want to break a joint, he wants to put his leg on the armrests of a chair in the place he wants to break and then drop something heavy and high enough on the spot he wants the leg to break

Looks suspiciously like that would rupture a tendon. That's a new level of pain and possibly permanent maiming. I'd be inclined to skip that one.

Dislocations, provided they're well executed cause no permanent damage, but they look (and feel) excruciating immediately. A broken leg is a pain in the arse for weeks and doesn't hurt as much as it's bloody uncomfortable and annoying. It also doesn't get you fawned over by nurses in A&E because you look like you're dying, more importantly.

Well.. it was an idea tho. Maybe you should go for something more soft cuz that one isnt nice to you

Who's gonna wipe his arse when he's got no opposable digits. You can, since it's your idea.

Probably this tbh, breaking toes is easy. If its gotta be something good just go trip around on ice a little and keep putting your hands down and you will snap your wrist eventually.

kek

i broke both my wrists when i fell backwards so do that i guess

It’d be easier if I had someone else’s help.

So far the best ideas are snapping the thumb off, or jumping off something and landing with an elbow or hand.

Problem is I don’t have a high place where I could jump off without anyone noticing.

The sledgehammer also sounds like a good option (lol), but that would definitely require someone’s help.

Slam you little finger in a car door. Breaks easily, won't impair your life, cheap to fix.

Get going really fast on a bike and slam on the front brake and put your arms out superman style, guaranteed to bust both wrists

Honestly this put your whole fuckin arm in there and slam that bitch

Also if you dont mind my asking OP fucking why man?

I signed a contract to participate in several sporting events, and want to take some time off.

Put a hand against a wall and ask a friend to kick basketball to your fingers. If it worked with football(soccer ball) for me will work with basketball for you.Also this is not very painful(well at least to me when i was 10)

Open a car door with your right hand. Face the car. Put your left hand against the car, just left of the car. Stick your thumb out over the gap the door will shut over. Crush your thumb between the car to the left of the door and the door. Do it hard and do it fast, it's going to hurt, but you need to make sure you break it on the first slam; not hitting hard enough, and having to go again, will hurt more. If this hasn't been answered ITT already, why would you ever want to do something so foolish?

Just break a finger, it's pretty easy and not that painful. I once broke a finger as a goal keeper and I kept on playing. The next morning it started to hurt a bit so I went to the doctor.

you would rather break a bone than decline?

How much time off and what sport?

If you rupture the tendon to your thumb you won't be able to use that hand for picking shit up. Potentially ever, tendons are fairly hard to repair at all. Similarly, if you break something that impairs your limbs in the future then no more contracts for you. If you cause an open spiral fracture in your femur, however unlikely, you could bleed to death from a punctured femoral artery before a medic is even called.

Why not just get injured by injecting some extra risk into your sport. Assuming it's not chess, or something gay like Fives. Then your insurance will pick it up for sure, and you can brush off any claims of risk taking if it comes up.

I did that for years and never broke any bones, but I've broken a few since I stopped and lost the sticky foot skills.

It’s a combat sport, and I know you would think you could break a bone easily in such sports but it’s actually not that easy.

Well, this turned out to be harder than I imagined.

I’ll post pics if I do it.

More ideas are welcome.

*snap*

Idk

Put a hand against a wall and ask a friend to kick basketball to your fingers. If it worked with football(soccer ball) for me will work with basketball for you.Also this is not very painful(well at least to me when i was 10)

break your ribs instead, youll get more neetbux

Put your hand flat, palm down on something that will withstand impact. Have a strong friend punch the center of the back of your hand. Broken hand. I've done this for people before.

Did you hear a snap?

I heard the impact, maybe it was a snap. Not positive. I felt it break one of the times. They feel it more than I know what's going on

To add and clarify, your palm naturally makes an air barrier that might make a popping noise. I remember hearing that and thinking we were done but their hand wasn't broken.
They will know when their hand is broken. Or I guess you will know. Since it's you wanting to do this.

Are you an internet tough guy?

>idiots giving advice on b
First of all, why you moron?

No... I'm just some guy who has been asked to punch other guys hands. I've never even been in a real fight. Sorry desu

He has a contract in a combat sport and wants some time off. Or to not get beaten proper by someone of a disparate skill level, who knows?

Hey, you would if you read the thread.

If it helps..which it probably won't..I broke and dislocated my wrist skating to school to pick up my son and I had his fold up razor scooter folded over my left arm when I hit something that halted me abruptly, and the damn scooter bear trapped my wrist. Kinda hard to recreate so as I said, probably not much help, but good for a giggle at a middle aged twat still skating in his late thirties.

I haven't broken a bone yet, but probably by falling on it funny from a hight.

Holy shit you're right you see in mma where they kick each other in the leg and it snaps spectacularily, OP should kick a lightpost like that but get drunk first since you can't break bones on pure will, it's some hardwired thing in out brains.

fall backwards off of your porch.
land on your wrists
do until broken
won't hurt unless you touch it
t. broken AND fractured wrist for 6 weeks. sucked pretty bad tbqh.