>he thanks me and tells my to download a wallet app
>I download
>explains how he is a multi millionaire because he invested in bitcoins
>gives 0.399.. in bitcoins
>worth $100.00
>4 months go by
>now bitcoin is worth $300.00
>want to trade in for money

The app is Jaxx Blockchain Wallet. Where do I trade it in or buy products? Should I wait until it goes up more?

Other urls found in this thread:

btcdirect.
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=
platform.jsecoin.com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff31693&utm_content=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btcdirect. eu

dear op,
you are a faggot.

ill pay you 300 bucks for 0.399 btc

Deal

Such b8

Best thing to do is to get in on one before they list. For anyone who has missed out but want in on a crypto currency.
JSEcoin has recently launched. If you open an account, confirm email and they will automatically start you off with a deposit of 0.12 JSEcoin.
No bullshit, no spam, you can just sit on it and forget about it. You certainly dont need to purchase any. Follow the link it'll take you to their page, if you opt in you will be one of the initial investors for this crypto.

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=

Your not op

Op here, it’s 0.039990000

ayyyy

Im new to crypto, any other advice? Where to stay informed?

Just try your best to stay informed. And keep away from the mainstream media. Or at least take articles on the likes of msnbc with a grain of salt. /biz/ is good, but still lots of shills

My strategy is drop around $50 on all the new cryptos. Just an amount I can afford to lose. Many I expect will not make a return, but we are all looking out for the next bitcoin. Myself personally feel good about JSEcoin. But I'm just one person, and doing my best to now sound like a shill.
Good luck user. Its exciting stuff and a lot of fun keeping an eye on things.

Here's some advice, don't listen to scammers like the nigger you're replying to. Some more advice, every single coin besides Monero is utter dogshit.

Is etherium trustable? They've had a major fuck up recently accidentally deleting million Is anyone still buying them?

Ethereum was never trustable. These fuckups happen regularly and every half intelligent person knew they were inevitable before ethereum was even built. It doesn't matter though, the value proposition of eth is as a ponzi scheme, it's clear that no one regards fundamental value as important when it comes to eth. No one even cares that the emission schedule hasn't been decided.

My advice, treat ethereum like a ponzi. Do you think you are early enough and you'll have enough sense to get out in time? I don't like your chances.

Someone help me out I want to turn .01 btc into a million dollars. It can be done.

Hook a brother up please.

13Q36wWrfMSkfvLjP
1MbKZjmc3NSnD8L2n

Smart advice. In many ways they are all ponzis. High risk, high reward. Throwing money at cryptos without a strategy or exit plan means you are likely throwing cash down the drain.
At the very least keep an eye on your investment.

you won't make it a million by being a hobo as well

That's a big difference. Bitcoin is over 8000 now so one way it was 3200 and this way its 320

Most of the are more like scams than ponzis but yeah almost of of them are fundamentally trash.

Bitcoin is sort of ok but it is not fungible and likely never will be. Monero has a clear purpose as the future form of digital money. Trustless, censorship proof, fungible digital money. It is unique in the world and more people are starting to realize. Monero is being built very carefully and deliberately, as something of this magnitude and importance should be. Monero is taking over dark net markets, one of bitcoin's only real world use cases so far.

This might sound like a hard shill, I don't care. I encourage everyone to do proper research for yourself. I'm sure there are still some smart people coming here although my experience in the last few hours has been disconcerting.

>hear about bitcoin in like 2010
>haha what a stupid idea
>why would anyone want to buy fake money?
>be 2018

people are seriously retarded wtf

Thanks for the tip, but your link was off. This is the link to the main page.

platform.jsecoin.com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff31693&utm_content=

>hear about monero in 2017
>ignore it

Kek. Good luck with your referrals mate. Its all good. Plenty for everyone

BTC is way overvalued right now, but crypto in general has great potential. Read about it and you will understand why it is valuable.
Then again, you are a retard that voices vehemently his opinion without having researched what he is talking about, so maybe you won't.

I hate you all

I don't like myself much either.

ur an idiot

Interesting points. Seriously over valued, BUT, people are still buying in. Why??? Greed? Hoping to make money???