WWYD thread

WWYD thread

wwyd to this sjw slut

WWYD?

I'd love to fuck her from behind before pulling out, titfucking her, and covering her face in my cum.

I would just push her over with her ass sticking up and just ran my cock on her ass as I slap it and pull her hair infront of everyone. As I’m about to cum I would grab that bottle and cum right in it and make her drink it as she gives me a blow job and sucks me dry.

WWYD

WWYD to this dick sucking lover

Nudes 4 replies

tie her up and go to town on her asshole. start by licking her rim then fingering it. Stretching it out little by little by adding in fingers. then fisting her stretch her out so much that she can take too fists easy. Then make her slide down a traffic cone to see how far she'll get.

WWYD to the whore on the left?

rough facefuck. more of her?

great ass too

give her a white dick to put her lips around

WWYD

Wwyd to my gf?

want to suck those big titties. More of her?

Double team her. A friend would fuck her face as I fuck her doggystyle. She'd probably be drunk or high at the time.

Both of them need to be bent over and fucked raw in the ass.

wwyd to my daughters?

gag her up more, stroke my dick along her big tits

What would b do to my girls ass

spank her pussy till it's glowing pink, then ass to mouth

Date the second and drunkenly fuck the other three. I'd make sure the others never found out.

Do her

take her put for a romantic dinner then spend some time cuddling on the beach admoring the stars
make out gently at first but straight savage afterward
then she decides if fuck,suck, or bye good luck

18 and pregnant

i would blackmail her and force her to send me more nudes

do her

put my dick in it and post to /b

wwyd?

wrap my dick around her juicy tits

What would you do?

Tie her down and ass fuck her while she cries

Wwyd?

left or right? wwyd?

All of them need a good group fucking.

Grind up against that ass in a club, then start fingering her out in the open.

God I would cover her face in cum.

Body pics please

Make her give me a footjob and cum on her socks

WWYD?

how many BBCs/BWCs do you think they need?

more of her?

She is a slut at the clubs

sure, wwyd ?

i'd check where the best waves are breaking and paddle out there. i'd ignore the girl, maybe give her a quick, but that's it. she'd see me from the shore tearing up waves and would say hi when i came back in shore. i would then proceed to engage in conversation and later fuck her right in the pussy

>WWYD
I'd prolly fuck her good.

she looks cute and nerdy, i'd love to give her a facial all over those glasses, then make her be a good girl and lick them clean.

she seems to like kink and sharp things, I would tie her up and give her a proper fuck, then see what we could do about giving her a few more piercings.

Left 2, middle 4, right 5, bottom 3

Belly pics please

got any legwear pics of her?

only 2 for left? i would think she needs more

good choice I think

middle needs it the most

you know her, if yeah how so?

she into kink like that?

Anyone?

put her legs up on my shoulders as I grind my cock against her jean covered ass, my hands reaching under her shirt to play with her tits through her bra

wwyd?

but she only got 4. right got 5.

Middle should be the focus of it.
Right got five cause she just needs to be abused.

Fuck her doggystyle while she bends over the couch. Got more?

wwyd?

Wwyd ill do reply for reply

I would undress her in the dressing room and make her muffle her moans while ravaging her pussy

Bella is a huge slut and goes clubbing without panties or a bra on. Got more but wyyd first?

Throw her on that bed, grab her throat and start fucking her hard. Every so often I'd ask her if she likes getting fucked like a whore.

I'd play with her nips and pussy in a club.

breed

her bod

get her on her knees and make her suck my dick
after a decent blowjob, trow her into the bed and pull her skirt up. then start fucking her pussy slowly, but then ram my dick into her

I'd push her face down on that bed and fuck her from behind while holding both her arms back.

lift her legs up and start fucking her pussy
then start molding her ass into the shape of my dick

while grinding play w her pussy, just casually, tho she prob likes it rough. tease her more to make her want to suck my dick more

such a tight bod, it needs to be gangbanged.

Definitely twisting and pulling on her nipples before tittyfucking her like crazy

she needs it

She needs to be used until she is crying for it to stop. With the first guy, she'd act all slutty like she can take him. By the third or forth guy, she's begging. By the fifth, she's crying.

got a kik user? if you got more, ild do more wwyd

wwyd?

lovely tits
I would love to train her

i would tit fuck her through that bra while pinching on her perky nipples until i cum all over her face

That pole gives me an idea for a new piercing for her.

After a party she's exhausted and still fucked up on some drugs, she's taken down the basement where a large metal spike protrudes from the floor. I carefully lift her onto it and she starts to wake up as the cold sharp metal tip touches her spine. She's perfectly balanced on it for a second and as she comes to in the confusion of whats going on, the sharp tip punctures her skin, goes clean through her spine and pierces clean through out her abdomen.

She hangs there in shock now partially paralyzed (pic related) , as every one from the party now comes down to spin her around on her new piercing , making it easy to rotate between face fucking her and abusing her pussy.