Pothole Patrol

What is Trump's plan on infrastructure spending during his presidency?

To get infrastructure projects up and running, then done ahead of schedule and under budget.

FDR style new deal projects, highway rejuvenation, airport renovations, probably bridges and dams maybe adding his face to mt rushmore

>Step 1: Make America Rich Again
>Step 2: Make America Great Again

Honestly, Trump loves to build. It's what he does and that's not going to change if he becomes president. If he does indeed win and the economy doesn't go to shit, I believe we are going to see some architectural and infrastructural marvels created. Groundbreaking stuff. Trump is a genius when it comes to building.

Pic related: 10 corner offices per floor in the middle of fucking Manhattan. Can you say money?

public works to rebuild shit would probably be the easiest way to more or less make good on his campaign promises.

Wall memes aside, it's more jobs and will actually help make america great again, our infrastructure has fallen into a shambles and failed to keep up with growth and technology.

No specifics? I rather like the green party initiative to push for more renewables. A balanced energy/fuel mix is vital to the security of this country. Any energy guys out there wanna gimme some stats to refute an increase in renewables? The sweet spot as I have it in my head is 33.3% nukes, 33.3% natural gas, 33.3% mix of (order importance)hydro, DG solar, geothermal, wind, solar farm, et al.

other opinions I feel Sup Forums would disagree with:

>We need to support distrubted generation of electricity/energy. The over-reliance on long-distance transmission line is a long term liability. >Incentivization of rooftop solar and geothermal heat pumps at commercial/industrial/residential scale in any form and amount adds value to our power grid

>I rather like the green party initiative to push for more renewables.

This comes after they destroy American fossil fuel production(death by 1000 cuts) and they probably wouldn't even succeed. And let's be honest here, those cucks would stroll in the White House, look at the ceilings, never want to leave and eventually submit to the puppet master's bidding.

110% support the natural gas industry. There is absolutely no reason we should build any new coal fire plants. Gas is too cheap with cleaner extraction, transportation, and end use applications.

We need a nuclear waste repository, not a wall.

trumps like a big kid who loves legos, its rather charming

pretty sure fixing potholes is up to the city

So what you're basically saying is that we need to REBUILD OUR CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE?

Does A FUCKING WALL not count as infrastructure?

Did you read his energy policy from today?

Nope! Post a link if it's not too much trouble

We could build TWO walls along the border, and put the nuclear waste in between them

solve two problems at once

It is. It's on his website.

>America has 1.5 times as much oil as the combined proven resources of all OPEC countries...

Pretty sure he's comparing total resource to proven reserves at market price.

Sorry that's nat gas but same idea

It's because of shale, but I haven't looked into it recently.

>because of shale
Elaborate further please

We've got somewhere between 1-5 trillion barrels of oil just in shale deposits,not counting the regular stuff.

We're talking about reserves. Total resource discussion is pointless

Bump

Bump II