Why is this allowed?

>Why is this allowed?
they want H1B holders

>outsourcing
>ban on IQ job tests
>credential inflation
>flooded labor supply
>H1bs

Just lie. Seriously who gives a fuck as long as you know how to do the job?

>mfw this takes me back
I remember my first post as a kid.

its a painful endless cycle my burger pal.

This. And you can get a bullhshit master's degree in India in two years. Vendor companies pimp out these credentialed Indians for a big hourly rate to companies like Microsoft who think they're getting a good deal and they pay them like 20% of it.

I worked with an Indian tech who had a master's degree in computer science but didn't know what defragmenting a hard drive was (back when that was a thing). They clearly crank those degrees out of a machine.

volunteer / internship

thread

Intern ships are extremely competitive still, and volunteering at good companies doesnt happen

>working for free

And I suppose you let other men fuck your gf/wife as well?

You don't need experience to dig a trench, friendo :^)

if you don't have any skill what makes you think you're doing any favours to an employer. you probably cost more than you produce if you're an intern.

of course it's hard to get an internship at a good company, what the fuck do you have to offer if you don't have experience?

do you people start working in your mid 20s or someshit? every 15-20 year old I know gets a job easily, at least here most jobs list reasonable requirements. Do you people apply for system analysts immediately after getting your degree and expect to get hired for such a job with no prior work experience?

Nobody likes newfags.
Unless they come with trips.

They want you to work for free to get experience
>intern

It's kikery.

Charisma, pleasantries, social skills, punctuality, and enthusiasm will get you any job with enough time.

That shit only works for low skill jobs. Two or three years of restocking shelves in a shop won't land you in any job that doesn't require you to restock shelves.
Back when I graduated practically every job ad was asking for a recently graduate who had 10 years of field related experience (hyperbole obviously).

What the fuck's up with this thread? 3 trips in 16 posts.

And you with the get as well

But OP, what type of jobs are you talking about? Jobs that involve manual work, but also pay very well often don't need much experience, sometimes you can just have on the job training. Hell, I'm gonna get $20,000 over the summer working in Alaska and I have no experience in what I'm gonna be doing

>be a stupid fuckup in my early to mid 20s
>don't finish my degree, drop out in the last year
>try to get a job now
>towards your major - not enough experience, qualifications too low
>other careers - "he surely will try to find a job towards his college major, no point to hire him because he'll quit soon"
>the only jobs available are dead end shit like shop clerks and burger flippers
fuck this shit, I bet it would be easier to find a decent job if you could just meet with a recruiter face to face rather than sending resumes by mail

also
>you didn't finish any college? you must be a total retard barely able to count to 10
thank you very much for education inflation, capitalism ho!

This
Become the person you would want to hire and experience will take a backseat

what degree & gpa?

>need job to be approved for apartment
>need apartment to be able to find a job
>can never leave the inflated rent hellhole I'm trapped in

Start your own business, I did 4 years ago and just bought my mom and dad a new house. It's easy to start a business, it's hard for the first 6 months to get clients, but I had low overhead. Now I'm swamped and need to expand or turn away customers. I do 'consulting' for larger companies which require an excuse to increase profits. Often this means giving them a roadmap of how to shift from a printer/paper/email system to a more streamlined social/smartphone/app/web model. I try very hard not to be a hatchet man, because it breaks my heart to see people lose their jobs because they just didn't adapt to modern technology fast enough, and now don't have the skills to compete in the workforce, so we provide training also.

99% of my job is being friendly, dressing well, and pretending to be more successful so that idiot company owners think they are actually growing their business by hiring our services. These people are morons, but they are gullible morons and don't realize you can teach yourself everything on the internet, OR don't have the critical thinking skills to do so and need their hands held. I developed original white papers internal to us, which teach new hires how to think, gives them some books to read to open their minds, and how to diagnose problems. They are required to read:

>Meditations by Marcus Aurelius,
>The Art of War by Sun Tzu
>The Prince by Machiavelli,
>The Communist Manifesto by Marx and Engels,

I currently employ 10 people, attractive, young, highly manipulative, I clear low 7 figures, they start on 150k, bonuses are 500k per year, 2 will get bonuses every year.

Workflow is a big issue for many small and medium businesses. They often are seasonal when it comes to sales, and are composed primarily of a 70-30 or 80-20 sales to internal staff ratio. They need to learn how to sell in this new world where everyone is connected. They need to learn how to make their internal staff efficient and multidisciplinary.

Apply anyways and just lie or make shit up. All you need to do is show you're not a sperglord after you win the interview-lottery. Hiring practices are arbitrary anyways unless you're networking