Should I kill myself? am I wanted?

should I kill myself? am I wanted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEgUm0CqKF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
No

If you want more self esteem then do more things which are esteemable. Your self worth shouldn't be based on how much others value you. That is the anti-western propaganda you've been indoctrinated into believing in. Learn to be selfish and put yourself first. Build burning desire within yourself to do great things and be great things because you want that for yourself. Sort yourself out.

like what

I feel like you shouldn't kill yourself if you're just depressed, cause like, you could always get better, right? I hope ._.

If you kill yourself you might miss out on being happy and cool and wealthy and attractive later on in like your 40s due to some unforeseen stroke of good luck or just the advent of technology or whatever.

But if you're like hideously ugly or deformed and you just have no chance whatsoever of finding happiness and you're doomed to misery and despair every single day, you might as well kill yourself. It's all up to you.

Let me shill you this OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEgUm0CqKF0

Do you have a cute butt?
If so, someone will want it.

great video but what the fuck is the solution

I do but I'm not gay.

Can I see it?
No homo.....

that's kinda weird

Where do you think you are?

I dunno..please explain this comment.

This is Sup Forums
Weird stuff here is called normal

so I shouldn't commit suicide then

Nope
Just be you

that's just depressing

What's been bothering you lately?

having no life...you?

I'm doing alright
Why not go watch a camgirl?

Nope, because suicide has a reverberating effect on the environment around you. You're not a grain of sand, faggot, you're a node in a large network. What you do effects that network, even if you feel insignificant. Don't be so self absorbed that you wish to have recognition and happiness because of every single thing you do - strengthen your character and learn to derive satisfaction from actions that improve and sharpen your self. Do things you find meaning in, and don't give that whole "muh no meaning" bs, if that's where you're at, go start reading philosophy.
>plato
>stoicism
>nietzche (no, he wasn't a nihlist, he asks us to embrace life in the face of the void)
>montaigne

Go improve your mind and strengthen your heart.

how is that going to make me feel better about anything?

I've read them all...they have no concrete answer to the meaning of life.

Naked chick
Doing naughty things

that makes you feel like more of a loser

Go find a midget and laugh at them for being so small

fpbp tbh

could work but it's temporary

Lol, either you didn't read them and you're lying, or you didn't understand shit.

What did platos concept of Kallipolis correspond to in the human being?
What was nietzche saying in "Of the Flies in the Market-place"? - actually, what book was that section from?

Outside of lying to get out of trying these things - Do you feel there is a singular meaning to life? Do you think discovery of meaning a linear process?

I read through their work ignoring the parts that didn't have anything to do with meaning of life and they couldn't come up with answer.

I don't know what the meaning is. I need to know it. Yes I think there's an answer and it's being kept hidden, maybe for a reason.

don't
life is good.
I suffer from ocd and as I usually say, "sometimes it is easier", and no matter how hard my life is, if I get one second of happiness it is worth it. It's something even better than orgasm or drugs, true happinnes comes from within and can never be understood. Right now I am suffering a bit, for the past 4 months or so my OCD has gotten higher and make me think all the worst things I could. It makes you doubt and think and play over and over into your head your worst fear. It is pretty much like hell in Lucifer. HAve you ever felt betrayed by your own mind? It's like all your mind do is try to put you down. It thinks the worse, it makes you affraid. But I can't quit. It's not worth it. Life is worth it. And one second of happinness erases all this bad stuff. So you should seek help, try to be happy, do what you love. What you have is precious.

what do you do to get that happiness

do it for those of us without the fortitude for suicide.

Then you don't understand how to read philosophy. I'm still calling bullshit that you read any of it, but if you did and skipped through, then you've missed the point. Read the whole text to understand the philosophy, the points that matter to you most will reveal themselves gradually via a mix of contemplation and osmosis. Furthermore, we both know you didn't read them, because none of them directly address the meaning of life in a simplistic and obvious manner. If you don't put in the work, you won't get the resulting understanding.

If you don't know it, how do you know there is a singular answer? Is it possible you've become paranoid in any way? Are there changes in your health that must take place before you could be capable of receiving meaning?

Broaden the scope of your questioning, at least then you'll pass more time valuably instead of wallowing in suicidal self pity.

you really think so

I did when I was younger and took philosophy at university. If they did can you tell me their answers to the meaning of life?

I really don't understand the link between paranoia and the meaning of life. It seems like you attempting suggestion. Receiving meaning? It's a simple answer. If you need to prepare to receive the answer then it sounds like pseudo rubbish.

Maybe I'll be inspired to follow suit.
>worked on a farm
>decide to go to college and finish my degree
>graduate with a good GPA and supportive teachers
>can't get career
>mass amounts of debt
>want to go back to farm but not enough money to move back
>employed as a teacher
>paid hourly
>only teach 3 classes a week
>been utterly depressed for years
>been 5150'd twice
>just want to teach kids and be able to support myself
>probably be homeless soon
>signed up for Peace Corp because there is no future for me here.

who did this? you?

yeah, that's my life in a nut shell, trying to get a second job moonlighting. I don't want to give up b/c that's not who I am but I don't know how to live with the mistake of chasing my dream.

Did your parents raise you? Do you have any positive role models that bothered to teach you anything? Then yes you’re wanted. Stop measuring yourself to everything you want to be and start doing the things to get you there. Faggot.

I need to know what's the purpose of this all first

are you wanted by yourself

I'm the dude above who fot 5150d twice. There is no purpose and that's a stupid question.

Sorry to hear about your OCD dude.

Couldn't help notice you wrote:

>HAve you ever felt betrayed by your own mind?

That would annoy me if I had OCD, infact, it's kind of annoying me now, and I don't have OCD.

Fuck it. I guess we all make mistakes,

there is an objective meaning

>procreation, go get woman pregnant.

I haven't had one in more than a year....there's no point.

Stop sounding like a bitch please, if you continue to think like a beta and you’ll remain a beta, which is how the majority of the people here think anyway

if dubs then yes

how am I doing that

Don't do it
Your family loves you

Can I make a suggestion OP?

I am an individual that has attempted suicide. It didn’t have the normal affect of deterring me from trying several times. I eventually stopped because I wanted to get out of the state I moved to. Knowing if I killed myself, then I am stuck here forever. I will be moving in a few more days and my depression hasn’t truly left me but I won’t kill my self quite yet. I do not wish to kill myself in the place I am going to either. Here is my suggestion:

If you truly want to kill yourself, do it right. Don’t make it a hassle on other people. Go someplace where nobody will find you. Leave behind enough to help others cope with your loss (whether monetarily or otherwise). Plan this out thoroughly. And after you have placed all that effort into planning your suicide, look back on the measures you have made. You might feel an iota if pride in what have accomplished. Then when you feel that pride you have now gained, pursue it. That constant chasing of pride will be your new life. Give it a try and get back to us

kys

so you mean pride in killing myself alone? what methods do you suggest?

if there is no other possibility, then do it. life is a mess

Life can get better, even if it seems awful.
I've been struggling with depression ever since I was a teenager.
I mainly keep going because I know how much pain it would cause my family and the few friends I have, but I also still hope for something better, in spite everything.
Please don't kill yourself.

thise whole family pain thing is bullshit.
>literally had to live with 2 suicides in my family by the time i was 12
>tried to kill myself twice
>mom doesn't want me to die but tells me it's my choice
>comes to terms that at some point imma succeed
>no one should ve forced to live

It is up to you to decide. You need to put in that effort. You need to take action. For example. Get a boat and go off into the middle of the ocean and either drown or get the boat on fire. But the counter argument, you now own a boat. Not everyone owns a boat. Perhaps until you secure the additional means, pick up fishing.

What I am trying to say is that life takes effort. Even if you’re trying to kill yourself. Take pride in the effort you put forth. Perhaps you need to put more effort into life to find some kind of purpose or meaning

Femanon here. Men are worthless, obsolete and terrible.

perhaps I should just kill myself or live in some winterland farm and take care of my animals and where my wife will actually respect me.