I just want a guy or friend to come over...

I just want a guy or friend to come over, jerk off to my gf nude and cum on her big butt or blow their load all over her face/tits.

How do I find someone chill to do that?

I'd ask my friend but im afraid it would hurt our friendship or make it weird. The thought of a stranger cumming on her turns me on a lot more than a friend doing it.

any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31691745/relaxation_music_video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll do it.

wya i'll do it

To bad you aren't in 608. I'd have your back.. and hers

You in denver? I'll do it

Not in either of those places.
How would you guys want somebody like me to approach you with such a proposal in person?
What's the best way to ask someone if they'd like to cum on her but not fuck her? How can i be sure you wouldn't just rape her or something?

Best way to avoid rape is to just have a gun on you. Or just make it clear it’s cum only. If she’s down with it I’m sure finding someone on Craigslist wouldn’t be too hard

Show her face/tits

use an app called whisper, keeps it anonymous and you will be able to pick the one you want

So where *are* you?
Asking because reasons.

More of your gf's butt?

Appreciate the tip.
What about glory holes? How do I even find a good one to let her jerk cocks off at?

>approach you with such a proposal in person
thats a fucking terrible idea unless you know from the outset they're very likely to do it.

stick with strangers. that way you don't risk writing off existing relationships.

What do her tits look like?

And a stranger is probably a better choice, it'll be a lot less weird afterwards that way.

Strangers is what I would prefer.
I feel like it would definitely cause issues if it was someone I know well.

Should I let people hit on her at bars to get a feel of it?

Dude, give us some idea of where you are. Your problem might be solved within an hour.

She has DDs, they are pretty nice, people have commented on her boobs at concerts before trying to get her to show them.

find some better copypasta

the only thing is with a stranger, you just have to be real careful, that
A. He understands where the line is and he doesnt cross it.
B. That he's clean of std's and that sort of jazz.

Not saying you should def do it with someone you know but youve got to look at all the risks

Im just looking for solid advice man, I don't think letting another user I met on this thread blow their load my girlfriend would be a good idea.

You should post them.

Yeah that's where it starts to get hairy.
It seems so hard to find a trustworthy bro that will just bust a huge load on my gf

guys hitting on her in bars will give you the cuck experience but gonna be tough to transition to 'hey wanna cum on her while I watch'. feels too much like a bait and switch.

so sure, let guys hit on her if you want. but I'd seek out guys to actually cum on her separately to that.

seattle area by chance?

I'm in the seattle area too. want 2 guys to jerk off on your gf, OP?

I think it would be better. You don't have to go through the awkward part of not only finding someone your girl would be cool with but who would also be cool with doing it. Believe it or not, not every guy will want to do that. You have volunteers here. You can vet them however and you can still say no. Cuts out a difficult, awkward step that might not work.

Honestly its pretty hard. I mean you'd really need to find the right friend for it.

For the stranger route, I guess maybe use a fetish website (I think fetlife is one?). At least then you would probably have a more straight forward time finding people and they probably sort of understand the deal rather than some random dude off of craigslist.

also if Las Vegas area hmu lol

You came to the right place.

If she's down for it as Well set some standards for both.. then go out to a bar and find someone together bring him back and have him do his deed... worst you'll get is a no or wth out of who you ask...like most on here they would probably jump at the opportunity....just make sure you have safe guards so it doesn't get outta hand never know who you could bring back.

I had a distant mutual friend do this with my now wife before we got married.

It was all fun and games until he didn't pull out and came in her pussy. We both kind of blamed my wife since she literally had him in a scissor leg lock and was screaming for it.

We let it slide since fun was had by all.

Op’s In the Seattle area? If he is I can fuck his girlfriend for him

Nah

your desperation is sickening

Wow you sound like a dork

Florida?

says the sad desperate retard that actually thinks he has a shot with this girl. what a sad person you turned out to be.

I'll cum all over that big ass..
California

If your in the 570 or 717 I can hook you up

This

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to have a mfm 3sum forever. Good luck!

You in California?

xvideos.com/video31691745/relaxation_music_video

can't wait until you die. hopefully of cancer in very great and enormous excruciating pain alone and scared as fuck. this world needs no one like you in it. absolutely pathetic.

Btw post her nudes

SAME FETISH BUT IN NYC where you guys at?

This.

I did a reverse search. Thats not his girl you morons.

What a coincidence; I'm in NYC

Fully nude frontal with face (Standing straight, facing mirror/camera)