Just got off a date with a damaged bitch...

Just got off a date with a damaged bitch... she literally couldn't stop smoking and was anxious and was telling me about the guys shes fucked and she grabbed my weed without my permission. I kissed her, scared I have a disease now. She got called by her grandma (shes 22) and instantly forged a plan to make me her fake friend. I knew to break away in that critical moment so I did, she literally grabbed my hand. Oh and she was wearing a wig she was BALD. faggot. Pic related, the wrench.

I think that's a dude.

Make a strategic retreat next time user.

She's pretty cute, got any more pics?
I'd still try to feel her out a little and see if she is salvageable, she could possibly give you the best sex you've ever had. If she's doing hard drugs then she's definitely not.

Her only picture on ok cupid. She told me she didn't know if she was pregnant, that some guy she recently fucked had no condom and "couldn't remember" if he pulled out.

I need a pic of you user. Do a few blurs if you must, but what the fuck are you doing lad. How desperate are you.

Nevermind, I take what I said back.
Fuck outta there man, she's the bad kind of crazy.

That's a fucking dude

This is me and my gf. I was about to cheat on her if things went right because she was being a child

cant have em all be winners bro. Thatd be too easy.

She grabbed your weed. Fucking dump this ugly baldhead shitbitch.
A stoner does not simply grab an other stoners weed without his permission. Its a selfish whore.

>cheat on her if things went right because she was being a child

d-doesn't that make you the child?

N-no

>told her life isnt like a disney movie
>she stops talking to me for 2 days
yeah I got interested suddenly

You're a bit of a fucking moron. Your girlfriend looks like a lovely person. You don't deserve her if you're ready to sleep with other girls that do hard drugs and look like 40 year old men :)

is that girls name maddy?

Kissing very rarely leads to an std

Cheating is a bitch move just quit it if you're not happy

>Posting a random guy and his waifu, labeling him as a cheater

That's fuckin low user, grow the fuck up.

OP I matched with her on OK as well. Stayed miles away because she seemed crazy as fuck

That's a man.

Call friends, drug her a lot, rape her all together, teach her the lesson she deserve by smashing her face and destroying her vagina with a knife.

Give me your gf cause she need a man not HIV