Quick question is paying 400 a month for a car and 250 for insurance too much money for a 2011 audi s4 premium

Quick question is paying 400 a month for a car and 250 for insurance too much money for a 2011 audi s4 premium

>spending any money on an Audi

Nah but that’s quite a lot. It’s either overpriced or you didn’t put and money down and are getting cucked by your interest rate

400 pcm = $20,000 current value?

How often is the insurance paid?

get a 2017 you broke fuck

How many miles are on it?
How many miles do you drive annually?
How long is it financed for?
What is the interest rate?

I rented an A8 from Enterprise. Car was fast, ride great, but the navigation was shitsuck. Meh, I would rather have a Cadillac.

any money on an audi? lmfao you stupid fuck, if audi didn't have any racing history I'd agree with you... but just stfu

No
That's fine
Don't forget to take a loan for school

64k miles
less then 10k a year
72 months
9% interest rate

Single and in the Military dog i have money to just throw around left and right but don’t know if i want to spend 650 on a car a month

>audi

lol what a piece of shit

if you're worried about money dont buy a lexury car.

NINE PERCENT INTEREST...FOR 72 MONTHS...ARE YOU FUCKED BUD? YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THE CAR TWICE OVER AT THAT RATE.

If you have to finance your car over six years, you can't afford it. Get a cheaper car. One or two repairs and you'll be in the fucking gutter.

9% is that normal for where your from? This isnt a lease what happens if the car breaks down within 72months. Your overpaying.

I mean i have 10grand in the bank right now but i’m not trying to put that type of down payment on a car

>if you have to ask you can’t afford it

I financed my last car over 3 years at 0.9%

No so currently i have on the car I drive now a 1.99% interest rate over 36 months but i want a faster car and would trade this one in for that car

If you haven't bought the car yet you can negotiate the interest rate. It's a little high, it accounts for almost 60.00 a month of the payment. Your paying 20,000 (est) and probably $5-7k in interest. It. will have 120k when it is paid off.

It's a nice car, you can get a new (lesser) car that would come with a lower payment and nice warranty and maintenance packages.

Overall, I don't think it is a too risky of a deal.

$650/month on an 8 year old cars is one of the more retarded things I've heard on this website.

Shit nigga i paid 1.5% interest.

these cars are trash a 500$ module for everything windows, pumps , radio. fucking brakes. Also shit transmissions. you want a lexury car that's nice easy to fix buy an infinity.

The reason asking is because i went to the dealer ship 2 hours ago got approved for the loan and then left i wanted to sleep on it my finance is through navy fed so they are the ones fucking me with the 400 dollar payment a month and 9% interest i can still cancel the loan i didn’t buy the car yet

Walk away user. This is a bad financial move. Are you on active deployment?

what do you recommend for an infinity that will match the S4 in power

>lease 2017 Mazda
>$1000 down
>$210 monthly payments
>$100 monthly insurance
>Will do anything the Audi will do
Not sure what you are doing but yeah if you want to spend that much go for it

you're one of these faggots who hates on nice things just because...

get something with a LS engine .

If you're questioning the deal, walk away. Gut instincts are the best. If you knew it was a solid deal you would be driving it already.
I found my last used car on Autotrader . Com. 2013 Lexus RX 350 with 26,000 miles for $22k two years ago

>nice

transmission slips after 20k miles. german cars are trash look at craiglist every damm audi has something wrong with them a bad trans . leaking or a short that drains the batter . mean while grandpas buik is showing signs of wear after 350k miles . pls user dont speak on things you donk know.

infiniti? AHHhHHAHh lmfao oh god user this is why do not ask a question like this on Sup Forums. fucking glorified Nissan he tells you to buy, I worked at Inifiniti they have one of the MOST unreliable trannies around

Don't know lmfao I've worked with cars all my life you fucking mong, EVERY single time a thread like this comes up with audi , bmw, mercedes, porsche, some broke ass always says "lel so shit" the fucking engineering and racing heritage alone backs up the brand, just stfu kid enjoy your hyundai

/this/

op get a lexus those vvti engines are bullet proof .

>some broke ass

yup there it is the nigger logic of the day. this cars are meant to be worked on bjt they have property plugs hoses , and everything is covered, sealed, and a pain in the ass to do at home . user why are you lying .

Yeah I'm lying man. Not a pain in the ass, and by the way , you're generalizing big time bud, just because you see "cars everywhere on craigs list with tranny problems" doesn't mean shit, I bet you 75% of those retards fell for the lifetime tranny fluid bs. and never flushed the tranny. You're an idiot. I've owned German all my life, audi mercedes etc, I have a '12 E class right now, and my older E had 120k miles without a fucking hitch, you simply do not know what you're talking about. EVERY fucking car has problems, they are mechanical and intrinsically will fail from time to time, again, enjoy your hyundai

The Audi S4 is in the 300hp range. Most V6 or turbo 4's are within that range.
2014 BMW 328i 32k miles $19k

dealership fucked ya and why is your insurance so high?

>flushing the tranny snd getting the sleniods plugged up

ok user ill enjoy my hundai

save on those computer modules im sure thats all part of the hertage and racing . loosing to a ford amd chevy on the nuremberg. year after year

Most of the problems with high-end cars are the owners. They just don't care about maintenance. That's why dealerships are so nice now. They make it fashionable to be there and add free maintenance to sweeten the deal. I think BMW and the like make good cars, they still have to be maintained.

Didn’t buy the car yet i’m about to cal navy fed and cancel the loan now

Run away from that Audi. I just dumped mine, too high maintenance. You will be miserable. Run away!

You're nest egg should never be used as reasoning for anything. If you'd be scared without your buffer well, we've all done it before.

man they are nice to look it . But just wondering when somethings going to short and blow every fuze is nerv racking

get a fucking car off craigs list or a used car dealer ship boy. Audis are pure garbage by the way, anything breaks your paying out the ass for it.

LOL you dumb fuck if you think swapping out tranny fluid is somehow bad , take a physics class. Then you post a picture of a piece of shit lincoln? and then tell me German automakers "loose" to ford and chevy on nuremberg ? jesus now I know you're trolling, can't believe I fell for your shit

if you only have 10k in the bank, you can't afford to spend double that on a car...

Holy fuck no. They are taking advantage of your credit scenario.

> a picture of a piece of shit lincoln?
your fucking dumb, i hope you get the audi and the transmission takes a big shit on your face. a 2001 lincoln is way better then a modern day shit hole luxury car, even a jaguar from the early 2000s is better then a 2011 audi

>fucking you

No body else would give you that much leniency debt to income. Even if you're sure you can do this, and you want to...for THAT car? Really?

you change the fuild not flush it , but keep thinking you know what you're talking about.

man these a4's leak a lot.

yea lets argue semantics now.. fuck what was I thinking talking cars on Sup Forums

Wow. You'll learn.

Exactly! I paid $1800 to change brakes, P-Zeros cost $1300 and only last 13k miles, it was a pain in the ass. Hate Audis and will never buy another German car.

"man they are nice to look it . But just wondering when somethings going to short and blow every fuze is nerv racking"

$400 a month for that? Holly shit, I've talked to people at car meets with new Mclarens who don't even pay that.

How many accidents and tickets do you have? And are you a white male under the age of 24?

My mistake $250 per month insurance, even still that's crazy high.

>Is it too much?
Nigger

what is there to argue about .

i have a v8 that still runs
and you have greentexts .

One ticket no accident i’m white male 22 years old

tells me to keep "thinking" I know what I'm talking about, worked on every single car I've ever owned, never had tranny failure, but yea I'm just making this shit up to sound cool and post pics of shitty lincolns with widespread air suspension failure...literally the shittiest lincolns ever made

Its too much for that car.
Do you have credit or you failife?

If your credit is subprime and are getting a 9% apr I would say don't drive an Audi. Besides that car is out of warranty... Just lease a new Honda or some other car

Don't you have parents that you can ask and not just listen to the parts you want to hear and do whatever the fuck anyway?

Do you respect your SO at all or just want stuff?

i have coilovers . lol stay mad.

doesn't negate the fact that those cars were absolute trash, a V8 with what like 4500lb curb weight, lel, 0 -60 in like 24 hours?

white male is the new nigro

Not if you're the person taking advantage of a a cheap beast. 3000 lbs of V8 is always fun

Don't have your dickriding bois to back you up? Hahaha

cheap beast aka broke can't afford a real car, I can't believe this faggots coup de grace was a LINCOLN...of all things fucking lincoln, trashes on audi, posts a pic of a lincoln. I'm done here, you broke bitch

If you can afford it and it makes you happy, sure why not? My dream daily is an Audi RS7, maybe 10 or so year though until I'm in the position to afford it

>3800 lbs
>6.8 seconds. 6.0 even with aem pump and tune .

you said you knew what you were talking about ?

Thanks guys i’m canceling the loan now and going to keep looking for cars if anyone have any suggestions please keep them coming

yea cuz I don't know literally every spec of every car means i dont kno what im talking about.. LOl you're grasping at straws bud, sorry I dont waste time researching Lincolns they are absolute trash and for people 65+

Well what do you want? Performance? Practicality? Status? Fun?

A lot can be had for a 20k budget.

ps 6.0 is a fucking laugh

lexus and infiniti acura . They last forever and they share a lot the same parts with toyota nissan and honda.

Performance and trying to stay at around 15 if possible or maybe just buy like an 05 s4 and throw money into the V8

share parts with nissan, somehow a good thing... dear christ

I think you'd be surprised. I used to have to "clean out" a lincoln limo for a little old lady who only drove it a couple times a year.

It would get gummed up so I'd empty it and drop iso and high test in it. Its no ten second car but it'll slam you in the seat from the jump.

this, you dumb shit OP

High test does nothing if the engine wasn't engineered for a higher AKI

Ahh so now the argument is you cant have fun in a reliable cheap car. Got a small dick? Need all that cash for maintenance at every turn?

Please say your a mechanic one more time and how repairs and maintenance are cheap on high end. I wonder why huh?

>2 seconds to do a google search

in world where you have all the tools to succeed you choose to be retarded.

buick regals are for old people to but they come stock with superchargers . But hey when grandpa cut you off and you coulndt catch him you came to Sup Forums to yell at everyone lmao.

1 and 2/3 over.

If you make weekly payments and add $5 to each payment, you can make that less than 1 1/2 times over.

I pay for my vehicles flat out. Stay upset but on credit you should choose a more sturdy, cheap to maintain vehicle. You're planning outside your means.

Are you black? Why aren't you buying the northstar or the 300?

really not as relaible ? just makes them cheap.

Why post pics like this man? C'mon

You remind me of my ex who is paying $500/mo for a base model jeep renegade + $400/mo for insurance.

19.5% APR for 72 months... Don't do it OP, especially on something that depreciates so heavily. If you NEED to finance a newer vehicle, you should go cheaper or see if any dealerships are offering any 0% apr deals on new vehicles.

Lol bud whatever you say, I make a 6 figure salary I can afford it, I wrote my CFE in 2013. Judging by the way you talk you probably work at burger king, your opinion was rendered moot when you showed me a pic of a Lincoln

Good job OP.

Also, your samefag game isnt too shabby

but you can't afford to post a pic of your own car ? ok user .

CFE = Cunt-Filling Erotica

50 Shades of Sage

Have You considered spiting the budget, getting a more run of the mill daily, like a used Japanese w2hat ever, maybe a Golf GTI.

And then getting a motor cycle. Because really when it comes to good weather conditions, nothing comes close to performance per dollar of a sport bike.

A run of the mill early 2010's Liter bike (1000cc) for like 8k, will out perform just about any car this side of $300,000 from 30mph to 185mph.

Of course you would want to put aside about $300 for the riding training course to get your endorsement, $400 for riding gear, and then start off on like a $4,000 used 600cc for the first few years to not kill your self on a 1000cc.

But even a 600cc is faster than 95% of cars on the road.

This is what I'm doing.

Oh and since it's only like sub 5k to start with, and you took the class, insurance is dirt cheap, like less than $50 for full coverage.

man I don't need to go outside and snap a pic of my car and post it to prove my worth on the internet, I don't even have pictures of my cars on this PC, you have the arguments of a 9 year old

He shouldn't get what he "wants" at this stage of his life. Rather what he needs so he can have what he wants later in life instead of stringing mistakes together.

They make cheaper cars for people who like the feel of driving. Adjustable shift ratios and things. You need something that can do the urban function needs of a vehicle unless you have a small weiner. Something with steel wheels, clearance, standard parts if you get in an accident you can still drive it with tape if you have to.

Your first car shouldn't be a piece of plastic jewelry

underage b8

what car guy doesent have pics of his own car.

A reply.

i have a 2011 hyundai accent with no power locks/windows/anything for 313 a month and 100 insurance. 17.99% interest.

i dare anyone to be more fucked than me

Ha my little bro has been bragging about the regal he bought and supercharged, small world.