ITT

Sup Forums in 1966

Brian > Paul and John

rock and roll sucks

The Beatles > The Beach Boys

Songs for a Blue Guitar is amazing

>implying beatlemania isn't finished

I went to their concert in San Francisco and it sucked, they can't even play live. I hear they're going to break up soon, which is for the best. Their latest album is dope-fiend garbage, and I don't know anybody who owns it.

Oh boy I can't wait for next summer!

95% of Sup Forums is now dedicated to kpop, stop by and say hello to your new overlords KPOP GENERAL #1 thread on Sup Forums, #1 actual music discussion on Sup Forums, #1 true art and true music fan thread

The Pink Floyd > The Beatles > The Beach Boys
they don't have an album out yet but the live stuff has been god tier

Hey maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

when did you realize bob Dylan was a gimmick meme?

Trane's been slowing down...I hope he's alright :(

Now listen up, faggot. While you were out with the car I burned all of your records. First thing tomorrow we're taking you to the barber then the recruiter. Do I make myself clear?

no dad you're a cunt and your face looks like a zero gravity stroke gone wild I'll just go out and buy new records

>Koreans
>Making music
I mean, if it distracts them from their starving families, good on them

you tell him. i caught my boy listening to nigger music when i came home yesterday. the only thing he listens to now is the slap of my belt.

did anyone else ever buckle their belt but leave the end sticking off like a dick

I'm telling you, The Beatles are FINISHED! I haven't seen them yet, but I have tickets to their last show in San Francisco, and even though I'm looking forward to it, I think they're on the verge of breaking up. They snubbed the first lady of The Philippines by not playing for her charity to finance the country;s orphanages. So many chidden were disappointed that they didn't show up, after being promised by Emelda Marcos that they would play for them. Then there's that blasphemous comment about how they're better than Jesus. and not only that, I heard they're not playing anything off of Revolver. This is the end for them. Mark my words. you read it here first.

>OP's image
>Ringo on top
Future-user confirms, Ringo is officially the best beatle

what a nice idea for a thread, well done op.

For the longest time I didn't like music that came from the American shores, especially surf music, but, cor blimey, this new Beach Boys album is actually GOOD! Up til then I hated them, and they were considered a novelty or a joke. Too American, none of me mates could relate to what they were singing about, and, as I said, I hate surf music, but this unlike anything they've done before. I think this album is going to have a lot of influence on the music over here. I hope you yanks appreciate the genius that is Brian Wilson. They're gonna make their first British tour soon. I want to hear everything from Pet Sounds, and none of that surf rubbish.

BUMP

Shut up, queer. If it wasn't for my Dad you'd be speaking German right now.

>not realizing that every bit of rock music you brits have made had been done by Americans first

Toff off, yank! We had a saying about people like your father: Overpaid, overfed, oversexed, and OVER HERE! For years, your lot was supporting Hitler, and his mates. Wasn't till the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, that you decided to participate in the European theater. I just hope you wankers enjoy the new Beach Boys album as much as you enjoy our exporting The Beatles to your country. At least we don't have race riots on this side of the pond. (But those pesky Pakis on the other hand are a bit much)

I wasn't knocking all American music, or even rock and roll. Just surf music. Believe me, we are grateful for your jazz, blues, soul, R&B, and even most of your rock and roll. Blimey, if it weren't for your Elvises, Gene Vincents, Eddie Cochorans, and Buddy Hollys, we couldn't have repackaged and sell it back to you in the forms of The Beatles, or Rolling Stones, now, could we? So thanks for the inspiration.

They are a musical people, I'll give them that (not the vote, though).

Why the FUCK is nobody talking about this?

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to UT Austin tomorrow.

goat?

those are goats yeah

so literally G.O.A.T

Do you think the reefer and LDS is making music degenerate? Also, what's with these beatniks all of a sudden. The other day in Life Magazine I saw a woman with pit hair. The absolute state of things!

Now that birth control is now legal, it's a slippery slope towards banning electro shock therapy for queers and abortionists. Our country is going to hell, but God bless our troops in Vietnam. Surely we'll win and that will be the end of Communism.

miss JFK lads

10/10

Hey, cats!
Dig this crazy scene, man

Yeah, there's no way communism will have a resurgence among college kids 50 years from now. I mean, we would sooner have a black president, and we all know THAT isn't going to happen! God damn, I love my country.

YOU WALKED IN JUST LIKE SMOKE WITH A LITTLE COME ON COME ON COME ON

I can't wait until after next year when I stop listening to newly released music all together

I sing in this band called Earth. My friend and guitarist Tony smashed his fingers in a factory accident last year. I thought he would never be able to play guitar again, but instead he developed a new playing style! A slower, heavier style. We're not sure what to call it. Maybe "heavy metal" or something like that? Anyways, we're thinking about changing our name to something more fitting like Black Sabbath. We haven't released an album yet, but I think this new sound is gonna be huge!

That's a stupid idea. It'll never take off.