How does one stop being an anxious pussy who worries about everything? How to cultivate courage and balls...

How does one stop being an anxious pussy who worries about everything? How to cultivate courage and balls, and maintain your balls so a women can't manipulate you?

drugs and alcohol help a lot

worsens it for me

you must like it, otherwise you'd just have fucking stopped already

trust yourself and then remember nothing really matters

>get wasted
>commit to a decision
>wake up the next day
>immediate regret
Yeah no.

Xanax

Practice. You can master damn near anything with consistent practice.

Do it like any other skill you want to master. Start slow--face one fear at a time. Confront it, then go about learning more about it and why it bothers you, so you can vanquish that fear.

This will take time, but it does work.

xanax will do in 90% of the problems

The biggest most important factor in life that dictates how you see others is self development.

I can deadlift lmao4plaetz, build a house with my bare hands, fix most auto issues and have in-depth political conversations of substance that aren't just news meme-spewing.

Why on earth would I give a fuck about anyone else when I can do pretty much anything?

The girl that makes you sweat.......... Who is she? What does she do?

You're probably better than her Sup Forumsro..... You're BETTER THAN HER.... just remember that.

This guy is lying. He uses Xanax too.

The problem is that i'm not being my self and my subconscious mind is filled with worthless fruitcake paradigms that don't make no sense. But its such a negative destructive habit thats been going for so long its hard to stop it

U could go to a psychotherapist.
Or i could fix all your problems. How much moneys u got?

Go to the doctor and they will give you the appropriate medication + just force yourself to do uncomfortable things until they aren't uncomfortable any more.

Don't you doubt.
Doubt.
The reasons are dead
And they're growin' in the ground, so why
Does it give,
Why'd it take.
Why to've been kissed, why be mean,
Why be anything, just
Be the man,
Be the child,
Be the cold midnight soaked
In the bones of this town
In the breath,
In the pink
In the honey taken from that
Green thing, given sweet
In the cold,
In the pour
In the want in the wantin' the sound
Even your own body knows
All there is.
See the gem,
Your hands are lined with all that
They ever have.

valium or klonopin. i take both

lose everything.

then you have nothing to lose

too short acting see

# 1 answer!!!!! best answer here!!!!! old fag here....!!! the answer is.............................lower your fucking standards idiot!!!!!.

stay in your league or 1 notch below and your life will be easy & you will live long. Keep shooting for the stars and you'll be forever on Sup Forums with your tiny dick in your hand.

go to a fucking doctor, for real, why are you asking for medical advice on Sup Forums?

>Keep shooting for the stars and you'll be FOREVER on Sup Forums with your tiny dick in your hand.

sorta like u old fag

doctors is a conspiracy, stupid people go to doctors you better fucking watch your mouth I have shook hands with people who have a lot of money

Also how to cure premature ejaculation?

...... um, maybe its because you're kind of a hyper sensitive dbag?

Just don't get wasted. Drink in moderation to loosen up and care less. I've only ruined my life 3 times through excessive drinking.

Sauce on this pic will increase your cuck level. Which increases the amount of courage you have user. True cucks are courageous when eating out the left overs of there lovers bull.