What would you do if your girlfriend got into a fight with another girl and got her ass beat?

What would you do if your girlfriend got into a fight with another girl and got her ass beat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mU2wv9Z88o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTboOHNprlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Break up with her

Beat her for getting beaten.

I guess that other girl is my new gf now?

/thread

Sex.why do you ask OP? Did someone beat you up?

Few things disgust me as much as girls fighting.
Even if you're a guy it's nigger level behavior unless someone's attacking you. When girls do it it's even worse, just screaming and slapping like apes.

You have the video?

This, I feel grossed out seeing women fight each other and seeing women cry 90% of the time it's stupid shit and I just want to tell her to shut up

I would break up with her unless it was totally self defense and not for some stupid whore-tier reason.

Youre supposed to bang them when they cry.

Put my first price seal on and wait.

Masturbate to it

Sing a sad song. Bitches love sad songs.

Fuck the winner, she's clearly the better mate.

If she started it, and it barely/didn't involve me? Nothing.

My gf is 5'8 and should be able to out-box most women. God help her if a fatty gets on top of her though.

Hold her.

Then fuck her throat.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mU2wv9Z88o

Great to watch when you need a laugh.

Do what I do everyday - eat 6 mcdoubles

If she started it and it was some stupid shit, dump her.

If some random ghetto crackhead came up to her and started shit, I'd beat the fuck out of the crackhead and my relationship with my GF would not change in any way.

Indian bitches probably prefer big poos to the face.

My gf would never do it, if she got into a fight is because the other girl started, in that case i would deck the bitch hard.

Not as much as they love toilets, not that you would know.

Keep on poo'in,just not loo'in

I'd probably break up the fight.

But then I'd probably masterbate to the thought of the girl who beat up my girlfriend hypothetically cuckqueaning said girlfriend. Consequently, I'd contemplate cheating on my girlfriend with said more dominate girl along with the intention of us getting caught by now weaker ex-girlfriend. Hopefully, I'd orgasm inside the more dominate girl right in the middle of her sex-diatribe of how my ex-girl doesn't have the bigger tits, thicker ass, tighter pussy, and overall better looks than her.

A fantasy a sick part of me hopes will happen one day.

Fuckin' lol'd, underrated.

To be fair, anything other than rape is a step up for Indian women, so she'd probably let you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTboOHNprlU

My girlfriend doesn't get into fights with other girls because she's feminine.

If there's even a slight possibility that your girlfriend would ever fight another girl for any reason, then you are low-test, she is a disgusting feminist, and you should off yourself.

Git gud or git lost whore i wont let my children carry weak genes

Sup Forums tier thread.
I'd beat that bitch like she owes me money.
I ride with my niggas, and I'd die with my niggas.
If my wife cares enough to hit a bitch, I'll tear that head off of her with my bare hands.

teach her how to win the next fight

I would knock the other girls ass out. In my state by law I am allowed to protect my property.

I don't want to have sex outside marriage because it's a sin and I already did once in high school and felt guilty

I will go "muh self defense" and shoot down the bitch that harmed my bird.

>for any reason
Any reason at all? So, if some crazy bitch attacks your girlfriend out of nowhere, your girlfriend is automatically a feminist and your testosterone levels will also drop?

Shit, what's this guys name again?

Always forget.

Hold her tighter, she's a fighter

guy incognito

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

I don't consider any human over 160 pounds to be female, and that's being generous. If a hamplanet or really any girl with a significant size advantage started hitting my girl they're getting laid out. Otherwise just pull the other girl off her before shit gets too crazy.

>Not beating the shit out of the girl she's fighting
Fuck fair fights my wife's not going to fucking die over some catfight

That's correct, my low-T friend.

Would you like some tips for boosting your T-levels? How often you do squat, brother?

Depends on the girl she was fighting, and how she did. If she was fighting some negress beast, I would help her out, and probably toss in a few kicks to the black bitch, so my chick could win. If she was fighting some girl who was on par with her, I would probably just break it up, by grabbing the other woman. Now this is decision time for your girl. If she stands up, and say sucker punches the other girl while I was holding her, I would have a problem with that. If she started crying or something I would feel bad for her. If there was anything I didn't like about her though, it would be breakup time. Women break it off with men all the time after seeing them get their asses beat. Equality, bitches.

Why do you guys do this shit all the time?

women are the niggers of gender. nigger women are the ultraniggers of gender

Dan "consent is a social construct" Schneider

Fuck the other girl and make her watch.

Do you enjoy shitposting like this all the time?

>implying I'd date trash that would get in fights

lmao

Only in threads that were already shit to begin with. Besides, memeing Dan "hymen-findin' " Schneider has been a thing forever.

I would help her of course, what the fucking shit?

Well it's fucking stupid stop

Roast beef

What a horrible way to call women.

post more

i would not let this happen to my gf in the first place, i beat anyone up who threatens her, girl or guy doesnt matter.Equal rights, equal lefts.

If you attack the shitposters, they win

No, he's not calling her roast beef, he's calling her vagina roast beef, cause her vagina lips are so flappy they might as well be wings.

>your girlfriend

No I'm just tired of these stupid Dan Schneider memes they're not funny

Go to bed Dan, there's a crying 13 year old with dreams of stardom waiting there for you.

I'm Canadian Dan is American. I just think this meme is stupid okay?

put on my robe and wizard hat.

That actually happened to me once. I was partying at this guy's place who had a older sister who was a retard. She always did hilarious shit like walk around naked (huge tits) or blow snot all over her own face, she was just wacky chaos, and really high strung and violent too.

I guess she was coming out of her room or something and my gf walked by and she flipped out and attacked her, and she bled all over the place, and I was like oh yeah somebody stole the sign about her, sorry.

There had been a sign that said to knock before going down the hall and it was gone because all of us would always take it down whenever we could get away with it, to see stuff like this happen.

It was actually probably my fault, I am almost positive I had unpinned the sign and dropped it behind the couch like I always did.

I don't know if my gf was actually upset about it or what, but she didn't seem to be anyways.

>okay?
Nothing is okay anymore, now quit trying to poach prime Canadian pre-teens, get back down here and produce the next season of "fuck a white girl bruv" or whatever you're jizzing across Nickelodeon these days.

I would honestly never let that happen.

If my woman started losing i'd definitely jump in and pull the other bitch off.

But i'd never let my girl fight anyone anyway.

And my girl would never fight anyone anyhow. That's too low class for her.

Shut up this isn't funny it's serious

Film it and post it on cuck.com

So is pedophilia, Dan.

FUCK YOU IM NOT DAN

Rape her as punishment and tell her that if she loses again I'll rape her again.

neat

fuck off dan

Straight to the cuck fetish eh?
Canadians really don't waste any time.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

I forgot how good that art was even back then.
Seems like now it's just gotten shittier.

>How long do I have to sit here listening to her whining?
>Is it safe to go back to looking at my phone or will she get mad?

Women are the worst

dan detected

NEET*

Make her get fucked with a strap on by the girl who beat her, like on Ultimate Surrender

I have said this a million times before I am not Dan Schneider

Lick her ass

Whenever women throw things, or throw punches for that matter, they always seem to just slap with their forearms.

Why is that?

Women are generally dumb as shit.

But the spic chick in your webm at least punches with her shoulder and body...and didn't grab for the other chick's hair immediately.

She is a trained MMA fighter and yet she still has worldstar-tier fighting skills.

This is exactly what Dan Schneider would say, you know.

Fuck you dumb ass don't call me that okay?

Then stop putting young girls in compromising positions for television, Dan.

IM NOT DAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

Well you keep replying, obviously. The only way to defeat a shitposter is to not respond or acknowledge it in any way, any other action gives the shitposter exactly what they want: you angry.
I know I shouldn't spoonfeed like this, but everyone needs a hand now and then.

Watch and masturbate furiously.

if you give dan a heart attack and i dont get a new nickelodeon show with lots of little girls i'm going to be really mad at you

I just want these stupid memes to end

FUCK YOU

Find the most significant male figure in the life of the girl who beat her up and then beat the holy hall out of him.

Fuck them both after the fight.