Confession threads?

Confession threads?

> I’ve cheated on my girlfriend multiple times.
> I’ve fucked four married women on different occasions.
> I fucked a supermodel who’s boyfriend has ties to the Russian mob.
> I’ve plowed one of my profs in her husbands bed while his ass was at work.

Get it off your chest Sup Forums

i pooped my butt at tim hortons

I tried to fuck a cat once
and jerked as a dog licked my cock

also how big does your dick have to be, OP

I have lupus

I sold a guy synthetic acid that caused him to overdose.

Cheated on my girl 3 times, nothing really interesting about them, just sex.

But you didn't
Tim Hortons is Canadian shit

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

Did you let them finish fongering you?

>i cheated on my wife while she was out of country with some slut on cl (not a hooker - some married woman)
>feeling conflicted because i love my wife, but i felt alpha as hell fucking another man's wife, especially when her husband is a soyboy

I said they tried, they didn't follow through
when she realized I was awake she backed off

fag who cheated on gf, I love my girlfriend, but I'm only 20 and I feel like I'm trapped because I want to just run loose, ya know?

Cont

Wanked to furry stuff sometimes. Not proud and hate furry communities. I like to find hentai characters that look like remain friends. For example raven looks like one of mine

I masturbate to each and every single nude on 4 chan every single night before i go to sleep. (gore/guro/scat/pissplay not included)

My aunt has that. Sucks to be you. I only ever see her at daytime events. Past 12pm she a ghost

had an argentinian loli sex slave, fed her to the dogs

God damn I want to me fongered

I had my gf cuck me because I thought it would be hot. She ended up leaving me for the bull. I shit you not

rip, how you holdin up user?

Mixed between sad and horny as hell.
I swear, I never had such a strong orgasm. Watching another man fuck her was so sexy, but when she started going out more and when we had less sex, I knew something was up. I eventually followed her and found her at the bull's place.
Sad thing, after we broke up, I asked for pictures of her getting fucked

Yeah I would have to be involved, I work at a gym and I love the process of just hitting on a girl, then eventually manning up and maybe or maybe not getting a number and fucking them. Awkward thing about it is, I see some of them at the gym that I ended very badly with.

I have had sex with blowup dolls in public. Filmed it and put it online.

I used my dad's pocket pussy when I was younger. I was a typical super horny guy going through puberty and when I found that pocket pussy it was a godsend. I used it every chance I could, and eventually started using my mom's dildos for prostate stimulation.
At first I thought it was wrong....but eventually I didn't give a fuck anymore.