ADDICT THREAD

ADDICT THREAD

I was heavily addicted to xanax for about 2 years. At my worst, I was using about to 6 to 8 mg of xanax daily. It was getting out of hand, as I was a bartard.
I would slur my words all the time, and I would forget conversations I was actively having.

Tell me some of your addiction stories, Sup Forums

I also had a seizure because I ran out of pills. My dealer was low and I withdrew cold turkey. I almost died.
But I kept taking xanax for a year afterwards.

>heavily addicted
>out of hand
>addiction
>conversations

Going to see a shrink this coming week to deal with growing substance abuse problems. Git addicted to stimulents then fucked with RC stims (hexen, a-pvp/php) and wtarted smoking them. Felt like a fucking God for thirty minutes at a time, but needed benzos to deal with comedown. Almost lost my job, snd it definitely strained my marriage. Admitting you have a problem is the hardest part. So good on you, user. There are a lot of functional addicts, but as I fight urges to go down that path again, I'm just lying here telking myself that drugs didn't really mske me hapoy, and that the brief euphoria wasn't worth feeling like shit after. You and I will probably both fuck up, but nursing an addiction is a shitty thing to do to yourself. So try to stay clean, for your sake.

I would get blacked out drinking and taking God knows how much xanax.
At the same time, I really loved taking bars and I crave taking them again

You should seek professional help. You probably need it. Drugs are fun, until they're not.

Drinking on benzos is very dangerous, but you knew that, right?

Doing this can kill you dude. For your sake and for the people around you, I would suggest you go to rehab for xanax addiction.

quit smoking bud yestoday after 6 years, 4 straight. pre intense mood swings might neck myself

I used to have a pretty bad bar addiction myself. I was on them for 9 years. Was prescribed though
It destroyed my memory though

Good job. You have a tough road ahead of you. You might want to visit /r/leaves for support. Enjoy the fucked-up dreams...once you are able to sleep, that is.

What happened?

I was taking them for anxiety I started about 11 years ago now. I was using them safely for a while.
I started to go through tough times and I would use xanax to get through it. Bars would blur my pain and I would take them like crazy. I would never leave the house, I would just get barred out and spend what little money I had on more bars.

The only "real" addiction I ever had was on light opioids, tilidin and tramadol. I once was heavily addicted to MDMA though, even sold a lot of my shit for it. So fucking stupid. Basically I'm polytox and just always have to take something to feel even remotely good. Usually it's weed, but since money has been low I've been drinking alot the last few months. Eh, whatever.

Have you tried meditation? I can't relax without weed, but I can when ai meditate. Look up "mindfulness" on YouTube.

Yep, that's addiction, How did you beat it?

How to quit weed and is it really that bad of an addiction? Smoking straight for 3 years now sort of find it hard to look forward to things otherthan seshing

legit the hottest thing ive seen in weeks

thanks mate, seems like a good sub

I was barely scraping by for money, doing odd jobs while blacked out on xanax. A lot of landscaping work and such.
I finally injured myself on one job and I was out of work. But I continued to use bars as a crutch. I finally was involutarily admitted to a hospital for xanax addiction, and I started to taper off.

www.reddit.com/r/leaves

I am a ginormous pothead, but promised my wife I will stop until it's legal and I have a job where ai can smoke up. The waiting is, as Tom Petty said, the hardest part.

You are very welcoe, user. Good luck.

What is rehab like? How do you deal with urges now?

LF xanax connect in denver

what it do nephew

I'm addicted to seeing people get executed. Theres something about heads beimy detaches from the body that makes me happy.

If you're mentally ill and you know it clap your hands

*clap clap

If you're mentally ill and you know it clap your hands

*clap clap

If you're mentally ill and you know know it, but you really don't want to show it, if you're mentally ill clap you're hands

*clap clap

u braindead yet op? ive met quite a few bartards. Is it worth going retarded?

cure is this

same boat dude, i noticed that ido nothing but fiend for a sesh. when alone il just smoke till im to fucked too move and then spend the next 15-20 thinkin about having another bong. also realised that i fucking lose my mind when im alone so im always hanging with mates leeching off of their lives because i dont have one. nor do i have dreams or pratical goals. this is fucked bro. you stop smoking and your life just flips and you realise its a fucking mess now theres fucking problems every 2 seconds and im to tired and angry to deal with em. what do? kms

very decent face, nice dark hair
pretty solid 7/10

Rehab is terrible, especially withdrawing from benzos. Worst withdraws ever, worse than opioids I hear.
It took me a long time to taper off but my memory for a few years is gone. People in my life don't talk to me anymore because of things I did while blacked out on xanax.

>Be Me
>Get job at a major software company n Redmond
>Start drinking and partying. Make 150-200K= per year
>Party party join us join us.
>Hey, user, have you ever tried coke?
>No, and why not?
>Develop 100-500 a night coke habit.
>My boss was my dealer
>Lots of hookers and blow for years.
>Put 28000 US on the company card. Hookers and blow.
>Boss always approves this.
>Boss got fired day before approval.
>Have to pay it back.
>Would do it again.

i was 16 and was absolute edge city i thought it was cool to do drugs and drink and smoke i never have ever liked smoking cigarettes but i did it every day to act like i was a badass i was in my room one summer night and took my moms vicodin (id taken her meds before but this was when it really kicked in) take 2 and get the bright idea to snort one i break a pill up with my hands and push my thumb on it and snort it and i felt something in my head jerk and threw my head back on my bed and was in pain and then after that night i wanted to do it again i started doing it as often as i could trying to not get caught but i got greedy and i got caught my mom locked her meds in a box so i stole money and bought pills off people i knew then 3 years later after so much crazyness i get kicked out of the house for being a drug user i got really sad because my family left me i graduated high school thankfully but i stole a lot when i got kicked out i started doing harder stuff i was up to smoking crack then i got arrested for theft (i robbed a dollar general with a box cutter) and i went to prison for 4 years and i got cleaned i still want drugs but i know i can’t i get a weird feeling now and then like i’m sick i vomit and jerk my head back i wish it would go away i regret many things and the biggest regret is that one night

Don't kill yourself. Just live your life. Smoke weed if you have to, but cut back. Don't let the drugs control you. That's when it starts to get out of hand.

youre not mentally ill because of watching beheadings, youre mentally ill because of double spacing

You can't chanfe the past, user. You can chart a better course for yourself in the future. Be kind to ourself and forgive yourself. Almost everybody uses drugs to cope on some level. For a select few, it becomes a problem. You can beat it.

fuck meditation. life hack....switch to herb. oils, vape pens, actual green bud, etc...so easy, so cheap, so healthy, and it's satisfies the need to be high. ... especially after you get over having the heavy narcotic effects of xanax etc...but soon the weed buzz 3 or 4 times a day will be the high life you were seeking. the permanent buzz...i promise.

weed has been my worst addiction been a month since i've smoked any and i've been irritable and self destructive it's not supposed to be addicting though

Hope you are healing, user. If they won't forgive you, forgive yourself. It's important.

do you feel not normal but surreal like reality is different and feel like time goes faster ?

It's a psychological dependence. Some drugs are probe to abuse because taking them makes you want to take more of them. Coke, for instance.

took me 3 months to not care about weed after quiting. all i could do is think about was smoking/growing/dealing was tourture

Clear your mental state. Stop putting weed at the top of your favorite things list.

Opiates and heroin specifically.
years ago I had an accident.
>>Did a ct and an MRI, CT picked up a mass on my kidney.
>> It was cancer
>>Did radiation and chemo, the cancer was in remission after about a year.
>>Couldn't stop taking Fentanyl or Hydrocodone because I'd last for about 2 weeks and the pain would not be tolerable.
>>Went to Colorado in 2013 and got a medical card, was totally off opiates for 8 months while I was there.
>>Come back to Texas, get busted for a 1/2 oz and no previous record. Do 6 mo at TDCJ.
>>Cant find a job. Hopelessness and started taking Hydrocodone while I was in prison hospital in Palistine TX.
>>Got out, cant find non physical work. Dr. cuts me off 3 months out of prison because the PO mandated that I go to doctor every week if I wanted pills.
>>Decide to try heroin. On the run from Texas and moved back to Colorado.
>>Detoxed off heroin but I cant live with myself. Fuck Texas.

I take 0.25 mg everyday to help me sleep
nothing compared to your example but I do too forget conversations I am actively having

I take Klonopin for anxiety daily - one time I tried to reduce the amount I was taking by like 25% and I about fell apart. How did you get of Xanax??

lucky you aren't dead or in prison. personally I'm close to 2 people who woke up in jail with serious, very very serious problems. Same pattern, woke up in jail with absolutely NO clue what they did to get there. charges, felonies, manslaughter, breaking and entering with deadly weapon, sex crimes, etc. horrific things that i think happened to otherwise normal people who fucked up by taking too much xanax and having some beers. insane. consider yourself blessed.

I tapered myself off slowly. Beforehand I stopped cold turkey and had a seizure.
I still have crazy impulses and think about xanax all the time

it may be the only thing on the list

Any DEXfags in the thread? I'm about two years on.
I've taken several breaks, each being somewhere between one and two months. Typically when I'm working at home, I only use it on Friday nights.
Once per week isn't bad, but I feel like I do it way more often when I'm at school.
I guess if I can binge and stop for a month without too many issues, then I shouldn't worry too much.
To be fair, I don't plan to ever leave this substance permanently. Alcohol isn't really my thing. Kinda just like dxm.

time goes the same but i don't feel normal

xanax will make a normal person do insane shit. Let's rob the corner store because fuck it, we're on xanax.

how much did you take daily?

I've been taking pregabalin. Wouldn't say I'm addicted but I could see myself getting addicted to that shit.

I was addicted to xans & kpins for about 4 months, literally everyday I would atleast take 3-6 xans a day or if it wasn't xans it was kpins but during those couple months my memory totally got fucked up, like I can't remember what I even did during those months of being on xans. I just remember key moments that happened during that time also throughout that whole time being on benzos I was servery depressed and actually seriously considered suicide, that was during the last month of taking benzos hardcore everyday but my question to you OP is how did benzos affect you after you quit, what is the main struggles you deal with after quitting?

My situation sounds a lot like yours, except it went on a bit longer. I've been clean for a bit now, but I still constantly think about xanax.
I really want to take it again, but I convince myself I shouldn't. And I don't actively seek it out or buy in bulk like I was. When I could take 4 bars a day, I would when I had them.

yep & shoot the people just like in GTA.....
person i know played GTA 24/7. got blasted on alcohol and bars, broke into neighbors house with a kitchen knife and a softball bat. he trashed the house, beat the dude, beat the wife, stole her panties at knife point...got beat up by cops....woke up FUBAR with no idea of the mountain of charges. his first thought was DUI or a bar fight.

Can relate to this alot man also leech off friends, think because I just never give a fuck about things I dont get much done.

wait till you are set with career to start smoking everyday more than 1 time a day. if you only did it 1 time a day all the problems would go away for the most part. even 2 times a day would help you. sounds like u just stay ripped.

you could also just keep staying ripped and eventually you will just stop because you will be sick of it. even the mental addiction will fade because it's high is no longer high...

blackout stories anyone?
I went on omegle after eating 4mg xans and some clons and woke up to explicit conversations with a couple girls, a dude and a whole lot of nude pics

Did you ever go back to growing selling or smoking after?

rehab is boring as all fuck. hooooly shit is it boring.

I'm just wondering how you all get drugs so readily. Friends, just wondering the street, clubs etc? I'm really curious. Right now I'm getting 60, 2mg of Klonipin a month but I hear it doesn't even compare to Xanax. Can't do dr-shopping anymore 'cause of damn networks they have!

darknet or street connects

Jesus you are a cringemaster of a faggot. Watching beheadings does not make you mentally ill. It’s natural for powerless gimps to revel in the display of someone else’s power. It’s a way to live vicariously and pretend you’re edgy and badass when you are just a friendless pussy posting the gayest fucking shit. Clap your hands? You sad normie faggot trying to act alienated.

Please give some xanax to the guy in the next thread, he has a broken toe

found a good dealer through friends who has provided me everything over the years

Unfortunately I don't hang with those that do that sort of thing. I use to be more social. As far as just some stranger on the street; I saw a documentary where some busta' was selling fake molly. Just gonna have to take you'all advice and risk it.

i wouldn't suggest random drugs from the street idk maybe find a party with someone selling there

I won't even lie to you man but that was during my sr year of hs and that shit sucked man, I went sober during jan this year and I did pretty well I stopped taking xans all together but cigs was pretty much the main lifeline to quit my xan addiction, but during july I got ahold of some extra dough and bought about 30 xans at 3$ a pop so it wasn't a bad deal at all, I took them all during the rest of july and I honestly didn't need the craving for them. Also I should mention that when I went cold turkey I experienced cocaine for the first time and it kinda helped me quit xans I've done a lot since then but I would always do it on the weekends so I was kinda restricting myself on what not to do. But anyways I don't do coke anymore because that shit will literally kill you but yeah my friends kinda helped me quit also by saying that if I didn't quit the drugs I was doing they would abandon me and never talk to me again so I was pretty much did it for them even though they probably don't know it but hey fuck it man. My mental state is pretty much fucked I really really want to stop smoking weed but I can't it's literally what keeps me going at this point, I'm keeping up my grades but I don't know how longer I could hold it up.... fuck drugs

Most you were at was 6-8mg daily? I know people who push 14-16 and it's actually kind of disturbing to see them take like 3-4 bars at once then another an hour later, then another an hour later...

anyone have a homemade date rape recipe?

My girls agreed to let me sedate and rape her.
>inb4 trolls

try drinking bleach

you sound jelly faggot

I bet a single xanax crushed up in a strong cocktail or two would black her out in less than an hour. Silly girls can't handle drugs

Just recently had alcohol withdrawals so bad i sincerely thought i was going to die. Most definetly a case of the DTs. Really concerned i would have a seizure, and alcohol withdrawal seizures are notoriously deadly. I was on such an intense month long bender that it took 10 hours from me being shitfaced drunk to me nearly dying from alcohol withdrawal

thats what i have been thinking.

2mg of xanax + 1 glass of wine and ill be balls deep in no time

i am having trouble finding a connect in denver.
just moved

looking for a homemade drink recipe until i find a guy

I want to hear more about this.

I was on klonopin for 10 years after discharged from marine crops - I'm pretty confident I permanently fucked my brain up. I admitted my self to the VA to get off of them.. My heart raced for 3 months straight, No sleep for 3 months straight, extreme hunger, hands shook.. It took about a year for the withdrawal to go away but my brain still feels fried 5 years later. Benzo withdrawal is fuckign hell.

Alcohol withdrawal is awful and gets worse and worse each time you go through it.

OP i got one xanex 2mg to try, will I feel anything from this? or should I wait till I have more to do it with

Kill yourself for being so petty over a pathetic drug you literally cannot physically be dependant on

>Just recently had alcohol withdrawals so bad i sincerely thought i was going to die.

dude. seriously. go get help.
those alcohol withdrawls will kill you.

i don't believe it i drink everyday but when i run out of money i can simply wait until payday

What do you want to know

Checked. And I'm aware. I never had withdrawals like that so it was especially terrifying. I slowly weaned myself off alcohol over the course of about 10 days by drinking beer. After that i went 2 days no withdrawal symptoms. Then i was back to drinking hard again

You are naive on the subject then.... try drinking every day for like 5 years then drinking ~1.5 liters a day for a month straight. See how your body reacts

Most those videos seem fake..
The whole Jihadi John series was fake as fuck, filmed on a green screen, they ahowed right before they slice the head of then cut to straight after with the dismembered head laying on top of the body. If it was a real terrorist surely they would show all the gore and not be all PG-13 about it.

lol mad jelly you landed some pill fiend that agreed to let you fuck her for drugs. stop trying to act like you're some kinda fucking sexual deviant, faggot.

yeah. that won't last very long...

Fuckin hell man, what a bunch of bullshit - its like you were set up to fail. Just do the best you can man...

lol you have it all wrong

>she dont like anal
niggah love giving anal

i landed someone willing to let me ram her silly
>as long as it dosent hurt
>it wont cause shes unconscious

if i had an unlimited supply of money i would but i've binge drank until i ended up in hospital and no real withdrawals

I remember being 22 years old. I guess either you're something special kid or all the alcohol issue literature out there is make believe

I'm just like you Sup Forumsro. I started with hard liquor and of course a bender was the result. I've weened myself and been to a detox place many times. I say it's much gentler than bezo withdrawal. Even a delicious breakfast like this is not appetizing at first!

26 been drinking since i was 16 heavily drinking since around 20 but nice try

i thought you died lil peep

Things like this
Looking to compare to my experiences.

I took a break from beer starting this weekend, as I tend to drink a few quarts each evening and I got sick of waking up mildly hung over each day. Saturday, shaky and anxious. Sunday anxious. Monday, fine but still haven't cleared the cognitive fog.

What you went through (and are doing) sounds like me, magnified by a bunch.

Over the past year very been taking xanax and Adderall more and more. I would do it at parties cause it's all part of the fun and no one would question it...but over time I've heard my friends talk about me , as if I'm "addicted" or anything like that l. I have certain thought that are awful and sick , when I take drugs or drink allot of alcohol it helps me forget those problems , I even feel like the thoughts are gone for a short amount of time. They don't understand it...I can't tell them my thoughts.

rip apvp