Real or fake?

Real or fake?

real? why the fuck would someone fake that shit

It's China, so it's real.

Idiots following too close looks real to me.

Real and straight

God damn chinks are retarded when given the power of motor vehicle.

The guy driving the blue truck is going to be an organ donor.

Stop trying to stand up for the rights and opinions of Chinese, you fucking dumbshit.

and that is why you don't get out of your car on a fucking motorway

Can't believe it was all caused by a few fucking horses. They caused the deaths of 3 people

Some retard not paying attention to the road killed 3 people.

that blue truck did see it and had the hazards on
why killing those poiples?

deer, you fucktard

In most Asian countries trucks like that are basically instructed to never stop for anything and the driver probably didn't even get in trouble.

Uhhh why can't that stop? That's kinda retarded

>chinks
>retarded
what did you expect?

Because they value infrastructure and business over human life. Why do you think companies like Foxconn exist? We gotta keep products cheap or we'd have to start paying people a decent wage.

Clearly camels fucko

Why would it be fake? How is it different to all the other bloody mayhem that happens on Asian roads, I have seen a fuckton of vidz where horrible shit happens on China and Thai streets.

Her's an example that's even worse

Foxconn? Like the furry faggots? No one fucking knows why those exist

Kek, and they say under trained CDL drivers in America is a problem. This driver could have avoided this crash so easily. Even if the truck had air break failure (which it did not because the spring breaks would have locked up the trailer), a novice could have handled this better.

I'm surprised though, it looks like a newer truck, generally, at lest in America the older drivers are given the newer trucks.

Probably real.

I don't understand how the fuck you would ever justify in your brain stopping on a motorway.

That's actual suicide.

Even sudden slowing is dangerous as fuck.

Can't be anything other than ducks you brainlets

well those three should have used the sideway(i mean the road to the left/ right from their perspective, im not a native speaker) to avoid this terrible outcome. imo

no, like the company that makes pretty much every piece of computer equipment on earth.

it's basically a gigantic sweat shop that doesnt give a single fuck about working conditions. they're one of the top payers in the area, so people will put up with their inhumane conditions to make a buck

>I've never driven a truck and have no idea about the stopping distance these machines require
You're one of those fagets that pull out in front of a semi on a freeway right ?

I bet you go around just spouting off random shit in your everyday life thinking you're right and letting everyone know how fucking stupid and self centered you are.

Suddenly these don't seem like such a dumb hippie idea.

It's probably real. Drivers in China don't know how to drive - they'll stop in freeways or try and make a u-turn in normal roads going against the flow of traffic. So when they go overseas to other civilized countries, they rent a car and get wiped out 'cause they don't know what a 4-way stop is.

No I'm studying for my class B with an Air Break endorsement and considering eventually getting a Class A. Currently I only drive sub 26,000lb trucks with sub 10,000lbs trailers, with hydraulic breaks, for a heavy landscape company. Stuff like F-650s with 3 axle trailers for backhoes.

So yeah I don't drive CDL level trucks yet. But I have more than enough driving experience in medium duty trucks, and enough time studying for my B, to see what this driver did.

He should be scanning the road as far forward as he can possible see. He should have noticed, long before seeing the crash that traffic was slowing, and just in the video clip alone he should have had more than enough time to come to a near full stop while fully loaded if the truck was functioning properly. He is solely at fault, and I don't think anyone can logically say other wise.