Can someone help a poorfag order a pizza, i just need $8 i got the rest. Thanks if anyone helps

Can someone help a poorfag order a pizza, i just need $8 i got the rest. Thanks if anyone helps.
Paypal: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/grandma-takes-it-all-8600313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind? Is it cheese? xhamster.com/videos/grandma-takes-it-all-8600313

poorfags shouldn't waste +$8 on pizza. Prioritize, nigger.

no its just bacon, haven't eaten in a day because I've been busy and I decided to treat myself a bit but no money

He’s hungry. It’s not like he’s buying crack.

I just want some pizza

Bacon pizza? That’s way too much grease. How much does it cost? Is it frozen?

You have enough to go to pie five and get the single topping

Seriously. I can get a steak, potato and fresh broccoli at the store for under $8. The cost of a pizza is enough to buy good food for a week

No it's from a local pizza joint, and yeah it's greasy but I like it. I'm also thinking of mushroom but who knows.

Go to the grocery store and buy like 3 frozen pizzas.

I could buy 1 frozen pizza as of now. Thanks for the idea

Gotta look for the deals man.

For 8 dollars you could buy a head of broccoli, some baking potatoes, or a small bag of rice and pork chops.

post a picture of yourself wiht a timestamp that says 'happy birthday joey' and ill send 5.

Or go to the dollar shop and walk out with at least 6 TV dinners after taxes. That’s 6 meals. I do it all the time. I do not recommend the steaks though. Sometimes you get what you pay for

Dollar Tree Frozen pizzas. 99 cents each.

I'm too much of a pussy to show my face, hope you understand but even if you don't send money I really do wish you a happy birthday man, take care!

He needs your face. Plus it’s not that embarrassing. He’s not asking you to get naked and shove a sharpie in your ass.

Seriously though, dollar tree. Everything is literally a dollar or less. Including whole TV dinners and even frozen pizzas if you’re lucky. Depends on the day

dude, wtf, how is that in any way something worth negotiating after, wow you took a picture of a piece of paper, no thank you.

joey would not be pleased if he could see this.

yeah but they're closed now and my pizza place is closing at 11:00.

I'm sorry but I don't really want to show my face. It's okay if he doesn't send the money. I'm just a hungry boi is all

not that hungry apparently. good luck. but i dont know a lot of people who'd want to donate to someone whos unwilling to do something so simple

Use my face as your own but one day I'll need a favor fat boi

Can't a Sup Forumsro just get some food

>can't a bro just get free money

no

Shit you right

>b-b-but eating healthy is too expensive!

It’s 11

you're a fucking liar

in your timezone sure but for me it's barley hitting 10:00