Invited: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan
Honorary Invitees: Afghanistan

Thread Music: youtube.com/watch?v=JEgCYFYNx0k

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asia
google.com/search?q=south asia
ehs.org.uk/dotAsset/05b192a5-d56a-4718-9669-739a4616f5cb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was askin the MBA about his job field and what city he's in.

said to the ramzan guy that i couldn't fast in pak especially in a city like karachi or lahore with all that food around.

thanks for the invite paji

I'm the Jatt lad, you amnesiac half-breed amnesiac. Consultancy involves advising clients on how to solve problems in their business. Career prospects are good mostly because I graduated from an elite B-school and alumni base is like an old boys club that discriminated in favour of people from the same school.

>Honorary
No, it's a full invite m8.
Afghanistan is technically in South Asia.
There's also Maldives, btw.

5th for Aryan domination worldwide

>Maldives
>dark skinned
>midgets
>Muslims
Nah, brah, Bangladeshis are enough. Afghanistan is Central Asia.

>Afghanistan is Central Asia

We've had this discussion more than enough.

maldivians are based

apart from being druggies

Well I understood "sheesha" hehe

I can pass as an Indian. Pretty noice.

>be me
>go to Taj Mahal
>foreigners have to pay a higher rate than Indians
>I go to the Indian line
>they allow me to pass with no hassle

Also, the guard was a Punjabi Sikh, and the lads I was with were too, so he allowed us to skip the line.

Some other incidents

>Talking to a girl in a bar
>asks me where I'm from, I tell her to guess
>She guesses "Mauritius"

Finally

>be with my ex-gf who was Ukrainian
>her mom tells me I look like a certain Bollywood star

>>She guesses "Mauritius"

are you african or ethnic dutch? mauritian indians are hella dark

Double amnesiac nice.

So business as usual then. Not doin anything new or changing it up.

And ramzan guy, I get the whole idea behind it, but actually doing it, fuck that.

Nihari paya chapli kabab and taka tak. Fried fish, qorma, fresh mithai. Impossible. And if you know a guy who knows a guy you can get some booze.

If the cigar shops in say Karachi or Islamabad are well stocked with good stuff, i could live in pak. Minus the terroristy bits

You smash any desi pussy in India, mate?

No, Afghan. The girl might just have been dumb.
I was young when I went, and I was staying with a traditional Sikh family where almost everyone was baptized. So no.

However I'm working on smashing this half-Indian half-Dutch girl at my university. She is really prude (very good grades, always sends me her homework, but very introverted and boring) but during lectures I always notice her looking at me. She for sure wants the dick but I dunno how to approach girls who are shy as fuck. I like confident girls.

>I like confident girls
>stacies

You are asking to get cucked my friend. Shy girls is where it's at. Plus they have a crazy wild side they show only to a select few.

I don't really care, I just wanna smash, not get married.

Also, I will never ever marry a shy girl. Being shy is the worst trait in my opinion for the girl you want to have kids with, because your kids can inherit that shit and there's nothing worse than having a shy faggot as a son.

this is my waifu
say something nice about her!

She has a nice shadow

Everyone asleep at 12:30 AM
WEAK.

If it was not for her small breasts I would have never known that she is a trap.

*beats your waifu to a pulp*

average pakistani reaction to a girl showing skin i guess :^)

traps are just drawn as girls and called boys so not sure what youre trying to say here
u2

*shoots your waifu to a pulp*

the only thing david bowie could beat up is a twig, and the recoil of the gunshot would probably kill him

Wait. That's supposed to be a dude?

no
but im saying traps in anime are quite indistinguishable from actual girls

No waifu can beat the dick, user.

Well you can always draw a dick on it though, amirite?

Good for you Brazilian user
Yup and we reached the conclusion that Afghanistan is Central Asia

10/10 for that supreme dick desu

>Yup and we reached the conclusion that Afghanistan is Central Asia
WRONG

not really, afghanistan has only recently been considered south asia because of economic groupings

historically, ethnically and culturally it's more central asian and iranic

NO!!

>YES
>t. Wikipedia and Google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asia
google.com/search?q=south asia

grouping based off saarc...

afghans don't have much in common with pakis/indians for the most part, whether looks, cultures/customs and history

t. literally afghan and pakis/indians/bengalis I know all get along well with each other/intermix with one another but never with afghans

really the only people afghans ever intermix with are iranians, and that's only tajik afghans who do so

The other Afghan dude from Netherlands says otherwise. Besides, Pakistan has a huge Afghan diaspora population.
Oh, I'm sorry. Should've waited for non shill media like GLOBAL TIMES and CHINA DAILY

It's just not.

the other """afghan""" is literally part arab and looks like a poo so go figure

most afghans dislike pakis and indians (aside from sikhs and kashmiris)

Don't listen to him, he's a Hazara, they're Turco-Mongol Shiites who speak Persian, so obviously they feel more connected to Iran (they share the religion and language) and Central Asians (because they're Turco-Mongols genetically).

But Afghanistan is simply South Asian.

I'm not the hazara, I'm part pashtun part tajik

also aside from the ones that like iran, hazaras are based

Well, I have some news for you.

Yes there are pashtuns in pakistan, doesn't make them south asian when they live on the iranian plateau more or less

when people think of south asian, they think of beta manlet poos and pakis, not tall aryan afghans

He's a butthurt special snowflake.

There's just something about Canada that makes diaspora there insufferable. It happens to multiple Afghans, Indians and even Bulgarians, Serbs, whatever. All the diaspora they have is shit.

I guess it's just a result of living in Canada.

kek just because you have an indian butt buddy who regularly rapes you in the ass doesn't mean all of us like indians or pakis

literally ask any afghan, they'll tell you they "like" india and indians but among afghans they'll tell you indians are cowards and a pitiful people and we'll we wuz

I don't give a fucking what Afghans think.

Afghans are literally the most disgusting people in the world. Afghanistan is a shithole filled with ugly rapist pieces of shit. Fuck Afghanistan, fuck Afghans. It deserves to be nuked to dust.

Now leave this fucking thread you insecure piece of shit. This is a comfy thread and we won't allow it to be ruined by some Canadian monkey.

sorry you were born looking like a poo, maybe that's why you identify with these dalkhor beghairat mardome kasif

>when people think of south asian, they think of beta manlet poos and pakis, not tall aryan afghans
>tall aryan afghans

I demand that all Sikhs vacate this thread immediately. You're not welcome here as long as you don't accept you're inferior to Hindus.

>Anti-India
>Yet still Hindu

Afghanistan is a shithole, an abomination of a "nation". The national pastime is raping boys and civil war. It's by far the poorest country in Asia. Even in South-Asia, Afghanistan stands out as being utterly shit.

Afghanistan is a failed state. It's a disgusting mix of various different disgusting people groups. You could split the country among all of its neighbors and literally nothing of value would be lost.

Afghanistan has never contributed anything to the world except the reinvigoration of jihad. It should just be nuked.

Afghan's aside from the turkic ones are literally described as tall, broad shouldered, long nosed, deep set eyes, brown/black hair with brown/green eyes. The white looking afghans (and iranians by extension) are what the original aryans probably looked like.

sikhs are the only good thing about the indian subcontinent

Sorry you were born looking like a POO, cards weren't dealt in your favor

The guy is obviously insecure about associated with South Asia because of the "poo" meme and the general dislike for the region on Sup Forums that's why he keeps repeating it, kinda pathetic tbqh.
On the other hand, if he actually thinks he's superior for some reason and is actually a racist then he's far more pathetic than I thought,

I fucking hate people who feel superior because of their race.

And fuck's sake, if you DO feel superior about your race, make sure you're a fucking Jew or German or something, not an Afghan, literally the most failed fucking state on earth, filled with barbarian savages.

How can an Afghan feel superior? Oh yeah, by living in Canada and being a diaspora animal.

Descriptions can be wrong.
>inb4 Afghanistan is poor
So is most of South Asia.

I'm not insecure, just ticked off that everywhere I go on the internet, paki poos and indian poos try to associate afghanistan with them

that takes into account manlet turkics/mongoloids, your average panjshiri or pashtun is at least 5'10, on my mothers side there isn't a guy under 6'1

I don't feel superior because of race at all, race has no influence.

In fact, being afghan is disadvantageous because of the strictly conservative parents I have.

You're right, in Canada nobody cares about where you're from more or less, but it helps not looking like a poo or an asian with the girls at least.

Seems like I must have hit a soft spot, padaret albateh madaret ra bare yak undu kasif dad bare yak shab wa khudet tawalod shodi

Some numbers for you.
Afghanistan is 42% Pashtun.
Considering that the average height of Afghan males is 166cm.
Let's assume Pashtun males are 178cm like you said then the average height for non-Pashtun Afghan male comes out to be 157cm (5'2).
Doesn't seem very realistic, tbqh.

it's false

the vast majority of afghans are runts

look at the sample size and where they took the sample, I've been to afghanistan and I know shittons of afghans, you can even search on sites like pashtunforums and find an actual study (too lazy to look for it)

I'd say average height for pashtuns is 5'10 and for tajiks it's 5'8

you posted your picture before, again, you look like your mother got POO'd on resulting in you

I know, I'm just proving him wrong with numbers.
Also, it's kinda odd that he "likes" Sikhs when they are genetically no different from Pakis and North Indians.

also kek, that study is from 1910, kys

afghans don't know math, they're dumb subhumans
post the picture I posted you afghan subhuman

that 166.3cm is from 1910-1930 lol

ehs.org.uk/dotAsset/05b192a5-d56a-4718-9669-739a4616f5cb.pdf

I didn't save it, but you posted a picture with your poo friend (who was not only taller than you but also less poo looking) kek

I see that lying is in the afghan subhuman's blood

either post proof or shut your pedo mouth up

There are no other statistics available for Afghanistan.
Also, a first world countries like US, UK and France have average height for Whites 5'9 to 5'10
No way an extremely poor country like Afghanistan would even be close to that number.

you posted it months ago, you're the dutch afghan studying physics no?
5'8-5'9 is average, those who are well nourished and come from good genetic stock easily reach 5'11+

Can literally give an example of my cousins, one grew up in afghanistan and is now 5'8, he moved to europe and a decade later his brother was born, his brother is 6'1

You cannot explain logic to an Afghan. You just cannot.

Believe me, the average Afghan is a manlet beyond dreams. Thankfully my Arab genes gave me a decent height.

I won't even go into the tribal areas, just go look at some documentaries of tribal pashtuns in eastern afghanistan and the tribal belt in pakistan, they are all tall as fuck and aesthetic as fuck in terms of looks whereas the ones in southern afghanistan are much shorter and different looking

Even Iraq has an average male height of 165cm
No reason why an even more war-torn an poor country like Afghanistan would be any different.
>those who are well nourished and come from good genetic stock easily reach 5'11+
That's true for literally every race ever. My own uncles are from 5'11 to 6'3.

what is your ethnic background then?

regardless of what this dutch afghan says, afghans have little in common with pakis/indians beyond a dying like for bollywood

in terms of language, culture, religion, we are way too different, just come look at how diaspora interact, pakis/indians/bengalis literally marry one another over here and intermingle all the time, in my experience, you guys see us as complete foreigners

The northern half of afghanistan is without a doubt central asian, the southern half of afghanistan can be said to be south-central asian, none of afghanistan is south asian, no afghan identifies as south asian, and nobody (aside from nationalistic poos) considers afghans as south asian

I'm North Indian with some nondescript Asian genes. You can't tell any Sikhs, other North Indians or Pakis apart.

I usually can. Paki punjabis and indian punjabis are more or less the same but you can still tell them apart (even if you put aside religious clothing like the sikh turban), paki punjabis look weaker, skinnier and usually shorter (slightly more inbred looking too). Indian punjabis usually look like the top 30% of paki punjabis or full on poo

this insecure little twerp

How do I get an intelligent Desi gf to breed?

>m-muh insecurity
kek keep going, nothing worse than a gutless self hater much less a poo suck up

lost 100 fucking euros to Ajax fucking pieces of shit

Might be because of the Indian Punjabi culture of consuming many dairy products. Lassi is very popular there.
>full on poo
There's no one Indian race. The differences are so major between region to region that you cannot average them out. Those stereotypical people you see are mostly the darkest ones.

meh, if you take your average north indian and put him in central/south india he wouldn't be too out of place

the phenotypical differences between indic regions of india aren't too different (inb4 you start posting north east indian asians)

insecure little runt

>Ignore Northeast India and Bhutan and Nepal
No. Besides, I also look slightly Nepali. I blend in fine except people asking me where I'm from occasionally.
Furthermore, you many Pakis and North Indians and can easily blend in as darker Afghans. Skin color variation is present in every country.

afghans are somali-tier dark

>many Pakis and North Indians and can easily blend in as darker Afghans
no, they really can't, the facial characteristics are way too different

these are old afghans, I'll post some young ones

fucking 100 euros

that could buy me 3 fucking prostitutes and I wasted it betting on soccer

What is going on in this thread?

>betting

>tfw allah punished me
>AGAIN

why does he hate me so much

you probably need prostitutes, nobody wants to go near poos or poo looking people

I really cannot see any distinct feature except perhaps the lighter skin tone and flowing beards.
Everyone has a similar nose like that.

why are you replying to that gypsy?

I'll give you this much in that northwest india (and pakistan) have some degree of overlap with people all the way from morocco to afghanistan, but it's not any significant degree, usually it's only the bollywood tier types that could pass as locals

you literally look like a gypsy kek, I look like an aryan god, feels good

Can't help but argue. It feels like he's trolling.
Those Bollywood type looking people are very common in Northwest India and Pakistan.

he's not trolling, he's just a gypsy

being this mad that your father prostituted your mother to a poo resulting in you (yeah repeated in english for you)

Stop ruining the thread

it's simple - don't reply to the gypsy

>mfw 6'1"