Shota bois

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/spesial/2017/undercover-darkweb/?lang=en
pixiv.net/member.php?id=19059416
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck?!?

Aaaaahh wtf is that

That is one fugly link

It's been a while since i've been on Sup Forums are there still shota thread regulars?

Fuckin lurkers

sry, my bestiality and cp collections are larger than my shota collection. Im new to this gay thing

>Inb4 post cp
Nice user you've been missing out on all the shota goodness then

no gay cp sorry,

I wasn't expecting you to post any :) i'd rather not kill the thread

request lolis and toddlers with cum dripping from face. mouth and chin please

do it pussy

>is shota thread
>request loli
Derp

If you fags don't start posting the thread's gonna die

Little boys are made for wearing dresses.

Girls are made for burqas, at some point history fucked up and reversed it.

Little boys use to wear tights, skirts, tunics and dresses when science was invented.

Little boys today wear jeans and that's why people believe the earth is flat.

XD it would be a much better would where little boys wore skirts and tights i can't dissagree with you there

tights are superior to pants in every way imaginable.
I always recommend people buy at least one pair of tights, it might be embarasing to pay for them but they will quickly become your go-to for at home wearing

MORE GIFS LIKE THIS NAOO PLS

Sure, let me just get my Make A GIF button and press it to make more gifs tailored to your tastes...

you know what i mean you faggo

I don't know if i have anymore tbh. Sorry man :/
Hmmm i haven't considered it ever. Hell if they're comfortable i'd give it a try. Honestly it makes more sense for men to wear skirts because our boys need to breathe. It makes no sense to have them constricted in tight underwear and jeans. With a skirt you can say goodbye to painful boners. I never put too much thought into it but your absolutely right

:(

Nice trips, i'll find a gif for you sad boi

>With a skirt you can say goodbye to painful boners. I never put too much thought into it but your absolutely right
tights or leggings are so awesomely stretchy that this problem is gone immediately, provided you get the right size and not too small.

I can literally jerk off without taking them off and everything just fits perfectly.

I'd try a skirt, but it snows way too much for that where I live. My boys need to be kept nice and warm and cozy

So apparently according to Sup Forums I just found an image with an embedded file.

Anyone know how I might go about safely extracting said file to see what it contains?

I would describe the picture but it might be a honeypot of some sort.

where the fuck does anyone find cp lmao

Nice try, FBI

Heh I'm sold
Tell us which image it is i want teh honeypot

i literally looked on the deep web or whatever the fuck through tor link after tor link and i could not find shit, i have my dick in my hand, where is it

where are the documents farfour

Open with 7zip/winrar. Share the bounty.

It's the image of a boy with a pink hoodie kneeling in-front of a guy's chocolate covered penis with a little bow on it.

Sup Forums keeps saying it's got an embedded file but both 7zip and winrar are saying it's not an archive.

even if you find some sites (they are there) you still have to be very carefull
vg.no/spesial/2017/undercover-darkweb/?lang=en

I wanna pound little keita he's so adorable

All cp links where recently removed from most tor starting points in an effort to present a cleaner darknet to new users.

What you're looking for is a website called 'The uncensored hidden wiki' which is different from 'the hidden wiki'.

I have never been to it so I have no idea what the url might be, but I hear google is good for that sort of thing.

is it wrong to have lewd thoughts about cute shotas?

according to the bible, yes, the thoughts are just as bad as doing the real thing

according to reality, no. Shotas are for lewd

It'd be wrong if you didn't

i LOVE catbois

>walk into room
>see this
>what do

Turn 360° and walk away

more of this artist?

Tf is that, user? It looks like a familiar link
I've been there. I found a streaming site but the streaming was slower than a fucking snail with downs, and it was blocked by a BTC paywall on some shit.

You're a hero user thank you for all the cute catbois

I love this drawing. The bottom shota is so cute.

Yeah, well, did you expect it to be easy?
This shit is illegal, remember?

Also, 90% of those bitcoin paywall sites are either run by the LEA or straight up scams.

You don't pay for something like that.

You just need to dig deeper into whatever wiki page may or may not be there and pay attention to the words on the screen

That's super fucking hot, I have the same socks but mine have little cat faces with cat ears on top

Two requests

1. Send the image, post it with tor even. Or if it's still loading, post the image URL, we can figure it out. Encode/obfuscate it however you like, eg base64 would trip up a simple keyword filter looking for the filename etc.

2. I've never seen Sup Forums say something is hiding in an image. I can has screenshot of what this looks like?

woops, by "image URL" I meant just the number part.

Really good point there user. The other ones I've seen besides the streaming site (that I found through uncensored hidden wiki that got removed) was shit that would literally open, go to some weird spammy looking site, and just change and keep doing the same thing. It's a bit hard to describe but it looked like a late 90s early 2000s Newgrounds animator website with how crude it was set up. Maybe there's something I'm not getting. I don't really know how to browse Tor all that well because I kept using search engine after search engine on there to find stuff (not duckduckgo xd). It seems no matter what variance I use I can't find shit, but maybe I'm just retarded, who knows

It's this guy, RA4S
pixiv.net/member.php?id=19059416

I literally can't post more of him because all of his pictures are retarded big and over 2mb large.

But make a free pixiv account and jerk off to his full collection

Shota is gay, and you should feel gay.
Keep playing right in to the shills hands