youtube.com/watch?v=hRcYsEjuvv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god that's so creepy

>just apologizes and walks off, pretending nothing happened
was it autism?

What the fuck was he thinking

you just know he posts here

GET YOUR FILTHY DUTCH HANDS OF MY MOLLY REEEEEEE

If you're gonna get on the stage and embarrass yourself, might as well grab her bobs or butt

>waifufag leaves Sup Forums for a day

How did these guys manage to make the most uninteresting album of 2017?

this

mmm i love sexy bobs

>singer doesn't let you kiss them randomly on stage
>THEIR NEW ALBUM SUCKS REEEEEEE

Koodos for her for not letting him have his way, hope Alec knee capped him with a guitar backstage lol

is that the guy who was spamming molly after in undertow was first released

reddit

no this is Sup Forums

this

Was this the Belgian Brandon

That's a pretty fucking weird thing to do but I like how Molly handled it, just backed away and laughed at how ridiculous it was. Must really suck being a frontwoman in a band knowing at least a decent number of your male fans are more interested in fantasizing about fucking you than taking your craft seriously.

>not being a fucking creep is Reddit
>implying Reddit isn't also filled with neckbeard trash

He looks arab desu

looks like Braudie Blais-Billie reads Sup Forums

remove kebab from premises

should have headed straight to her tits or vag desu
what a fag

Hi Braudie. What's your AOTY so far?

molly's not /ourgirl/. this goon is /ourguy/.

eww

*gropes you*

kek
He thought she would just go along with it and he'd kiss her on the cheek and everyone would think it was endearing or some shit
But when she pulled back you could see in his face, "oh shit, now I am become sleaze, destroyer of dignity"

wow he literally raped that girl. arrest this man

i kinda feel bad for the guy. its not like he assaulted her or anything, he immediately stopped and apologized when he saw she wasnt interested. hes probably either mentally ill or on drugs

Na, he's a just a wannabe "free love" hippy and is too self absorbed to think that other people aren't interested

Lol what made him think that would be ok fucking indie jocks

what has to go through your head to think that would be a good idea? I mean I wish I could kiss molly too but you have to be high or something to do that.

>hes probably either mentally ill or on drugs
he's just dutch

Probably just really drunk DESU. Still completely embarrassing but he'll probably just look back on it and laugh

>this is what creeps tell themselves

Reddit is bourgeoise sentimentality of melodramatic 21st century television projected onto reality.

>implying that's not why you start a band in the first place

>tfw you will never be a qt loli slut in a progressive dreamfunk band

Agree. She could have gone on an annoying feminist rant but didn't. Truly /ourgirl/.

>Must really suck being a frontwoman in a band knowing at least a decent number of your male fans are more interested in fantasizing about fucking you than taking your craft seriously.
Playing something other than indie pop goes a long way in being taken seriously.

She looks like a fucking hipster.

what's going on here?

who do dutch people always cause trouble at concerts

he's probably raped a girl

that was painful to watch

holy fucking shit dude

what a bunch of prudes

it's Antwerp

Who had the best stage invasion?

youtu.be/LKrUaY6hgpM
>skip to 2:45 mark

youtu.be/CX5JBsKih0c
>skip to 1:25 mark

youtube.com/watch?v=hRcYsEjuvv4

LMAO nice

first time listening and it's just overbearing crap
prove me wrong

B-B-B-B-BACK TO POL!!!

Kys

this is the result of rape culture

I love afroman and still can't believe he got shit for knocking her dumb drunk ass out. She gets up and rubs her ass on the guy while he's trying to perform and he's a woman beater for getting her to fuck off. Guy gets up and tries to kiss a band's frontwoman and he's the biggest sleeze in the world. I'm by no means an MRA but this is a pretty clear case of the media's double standard; not only was afroman unfairly treated because he was a man hitting a woman but because he's a BLACK man. even the most "progressive" of publications revealed their bigotry by demonizing afroman as a woman-beating misogynist instead of a performer defending himself against someone invading his personal space

or the muff

>Must really suck being a frontwoman in a band knowing at least a decent number of your male fans are more interested in fantasizing about fucking you than taking your craft seriously.

>implying you can't do both

Really my man? Almost nothing but violence guarantees a punch like that. In no way whatsoever should violence (a hard clean punch on someone not being agressive) be tolerated unless for self defence.

I get what you're saying but there are limits

if a stranger walks up to you and starts rubbing his or herself against you, that's sexual assault. You have the right to act quickly to defend yourself. Molly here would've been right to clock this fucking guy but that just wasn't where her instincts took her. If you're so fucking stupid that you think it's ok to jump on stage uninvited and start touching a performer, that shows a complete lack of respect and understanding of boundaries, and you deserve to get punched for it.

This isn't even frightening, it's sad. At what level of desperation do you as a grown man go to a concert and try to kiss a lead singer? The man clearly needs therapy or at least someone to talk to. Where was anyone to stop a man throwing a glas bottle at John Lydon? Where was anyone to stop a man firing live rounds at Dimebag Darrell?