> conservashits

> conservashits

>occupydemocrats

damn....... rly makes u think.....

wht els can i say....

#dealmein

Dose donald call ICE?

I am now a #bernvictim

Yea but who brought the 20 cookies? Not that filthy immigrant that's for sure.

#dealmeinkampf

>implying Trump hates immigrants
It's like the person that made that is trying to force a meme or something.

>Bernie Sanders, 20 workers, and 300 blacks are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.
>Sanders takes 20 more cookies from the workers and gives all 40 to the blacks, then warns the blacks, "Watch out, the workers are going to take your cookies away!"
>chimpout ensues

Donald Trump, a worker and an illegal immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies

Trump has 20, worker gets given ten for legally working but the government has taken five of his cookies he legally earned to the illegal immigrant for no sensible reason, Trump is his boss and wants to do something about this unfair and illegal theft

Sup with the Americans shitposting lately? Not as bad as us but it's getting close

The Jews that are 1000000000x richer than Trump.

>wealth is a zero sum game

>bernie turns the cookies into powder because you cant divide 20 by 3,then he gives each person a 3rd of it
>hillary takes the cookies,eats them,then asks why didnt she get more
Wew

Hillary Clinton, a lobbyist and a worker are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.

Clinton takes 20 cookies and gives them all to the lobbyist, who gives her back 3 then packages up the rest and sends them to an international tax haven. Then Clinton wags her finger at the worker and tells them to stop being such a racist for opposing globalization.

It is.

Wealth/money is only a voucher for the potential to own a section of resources. Be it land, oil, etc.

By there being more money, you don't create more resources, you simply have smaller and smaller partitions of resources.

It's hilarious when conservatards don't even get critical about the corporate plutocrats who manipulate economic , taxs and inflation to their favor

Trudeau, a worker and an immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.
Trudeau takes one cookie, gives 19 to the immigrant and shouts at the worker for being an ignorant racist and forces him to apologise to the immigrant for having white skin.

An illegal immigrant and a hapless worker are sitting in an industrial warehouse just north of the border with 20 young girls that are being trafficked and raped. The illegal immigrant gags and drugs 19 of them up and says to the worker "if you tell I have the cartel kill you all familia, but you can keep black one and go home"

wow holy shit I hate trump now

>takes
>zero sum game
>cookies are just there

Do lolberals ever wonder why their utopian economies fail?

Trump baked the cookies, he offers one to his guest.
There's also someone there who walked into his house uninvited and is demanding to eat out of Trump's fridge.

Of course you can create wealth. Just bake new cookies. Breed chickens. Invent something. Capitalism makes it possible to create something from nothing.

This t b h

AMATEUR SHILL THREAD!!