So... I felt in love with my best friend

So... I felt in love with my best friend.

We're like Kim Posible and Ron.

She's a beautiful, independent, strong and athletic person.
And I'm a loser, a useless piece of garbage.
I love her so badly...
How I make her love me the way I do.?

damn it. she got us with the

>How I make her love me the way I do.?
First this needs to end-
>I'm a loser, a useless piece of garbage.

It's not so easy to change that.

Look, I'm asking for advice here.
That's so pathetic.
Should I kms rn?

yup

Cut off all contact and move on

She has no tits...

you could stop being a beta male fagget

You don't. She's your friend and not your lover. In reality that will never change, especially for her. You're doing your friendship a disservice by continuing this infatuation. Three options: Leave friendship altogether, confess love (which will ruin friendship), or move on and gain some distance, which might actually give you a more healthy attitude about love. I know this from a lot of friendzone experience.

>86 KB
god damn it. this fucking whore

Well, I'm the kind of guys who love flat grills.

>She's a beautiful,
Subjective
>independent,
You could be too if you get a job, do school and put some non-zero amount of effort into anything
>strong and athletic person.
Work out. Plus other thotties fall for you then
>ook, I'm asking for advice here.
So?
>That's so pathetic.
Subjective, though it is in my opinion too.
>Should I kms rn
If you think that somehow that wouldn't make you a more pathetic loser to neck yourself instead of work out, get a job and hitting some education then Fuck dude you are a pathetic loser

Fuck, you're the answer that I was looking for.

B O I

This OP. Sad truth.

kek

You're approaching relationships all wrong, OP. If she's not already into you from the start, then it's not worth pursuing.

There are a few ways to generate interest in women in general but it doesn't even matter OP because even then you don't get "magic powers" or some shit to just like point at a girl and have them in particular be interested in you. It's a generalized effect. Like... take for example the fact that if a few girls already want to fuck you, their interest in you can be infectious and cause other women who might not have noticed you otherwise to notice and maybe want to fuck you as well. You don't get to pick which women want to fuck you to start. You don't get to pick which secondary women notice these first women and then decide they want to fuck you too.
The only things you'll ever get to pick is you, how you conduct yourself, and moreover how dependent or independent you'll be of the outcome for your decisions.

You either need to start getting real comfortable with the idea of never having anything more than a friendly relationship with this woman or comfortable with the idea that you'll eventually have to cut ties with her since you're not going to be able to get over your overbearing feelings for her otherwise.

Look man. I know pathetic losers. I know ones that, in their mid thirties, finally moved out of their parents basement. Why? Because they found a chick that makes enough money to rent and apartment and they leech off her. I know pathetic losers that are way below where ever you are at. If your biggest issue is a fucking cocksleeve on legs than you have it made. If you put effort in and start seeing positive changes to yourself others notice. I dropped 60lbs and got into fashion and I get compliments on the daily for it. You could too. Its easy shit.

Plus your chick isn't even all that hot. Sorry mate. You're just hella hung up on her. If you change for the better though and she still doesn't want you, you'll be able to nail chicks a solid 3 points higher than her easy.
"Blah blah blah I love only her not others thotties" not about that mate. Get better, flirt with girls. Find a girl leagues better than her and plow her against a wall. Do anything to get your dick wet with a chick better than her and you'll move on super fast

Well, on one hand, with your serious self-esteem problems, you haven't much chance.

On the other, escape from the friend zone is possible. I know because I've done it. We were best friends for three years, a couple for ten, and then a married couple for another ten.

>On the other, escape from the friend zone is possible. I know because I've done it. We were best friends for three years, a couple for 5, Tyrone the 8ft 300lb of black iron started railing my bitch on the daily, a couple for 5 more years, a married couple for another 5, Tyrone and his 4 buddies run a train on my wife when I'm at work, and thus it's been for the last 5 years of my marriage. I'm such a success, follow Tyrone's example.

Not too many Tyrones in Japan, bro.

1. You can't change her feelings. If you don't have what it takes, move on with dignity.
2.Stop acting like a bitch. If you really can't change being a useless piece of shit, why feel sorry about it?
3.Choose between relationship or friendship. Wanna fuck her? You shouldn't fuck with your buddies.

There are a lot of people out there, this isn't your last friend or the last woman you'd fell in love with. But keep acting like that and you'll end up with neither of them.

Oh, I didn't realize your waifu was 2 dimensional, my bad.

Believe what you like.

OP, what you want isn't impossible, but you need to work on liking yourself before you have any chance. Good luck.

dude what you said is so boring, that's why you are in the friendzone.
Just be yourself, don't care about others even if you think it's wrong... IT'S NOT

I know what you going trough, when I was younger I was friendzoned for over 2 years and I independently loved her.

You just have to be confident. NOTHING MORE.
Just say what you think, realise what you think and when it might be wrong what you said ... THEN SAY that it was wrong and laugh for it.

Life is so easy when you accept yourself.

I know guys I need to improve in so many things about myself. But it's difficult to love yourself.
I don't know how to beat this fucking depression of mine.

One good piece of advice is to find a constructive hobby of some sort and throw yourself into it. Play a sport, learn an instrument, study a new language... You'll feel better about yourself, meet more people and become more interesting to women, including your friend.

Hah, I've never so much as seen a clip of that weaponised autism and I don't give a shit about anime.

You look Asian, she looks Asian. What I know of Asians, is they are all very polite and shy. Change things up and say outrageous things, be a little more bold. Do things out of the norm. If she is looking for other Asians, you will stand out from the rest.

My depression came from having too much time on my hands and lacking direction in life.

Even if you fill the empty time with busy work, the lack of direction will continue to make the work unfulfilling.

We're from central america lol hahaha

just stop being incompetent, act like a man and not her girl best friend.

If she wants to be friends, don't hang out with her every day.

Stop being a beta.

Fess up, grow balls and move on to someone who'll give a shit about you.

Stop thinking that you're an ugly sack of shit. Go excorsize, be yourself and you'll find someone right for you.

>Kim Possible reference
This is a pasta right?

Fine user i'll tell you the best secret ever for unfriendzoning yourself, at the risk of lonely faggots everywhere trying it and ruining it for my future uses.

>Chat her up, if she is your bestie let her know you're kinda down about the way you present yourself as a man and you want her help
>Start asking her what she doesn't find attractive about you and how you could improve it
>Do it completely under the guise of attracting other women
>Have her "help you" dress yourself better, act better, smile better, self esteem ect
>Praise her constantly for it, about how much of a better person you feel like she's making you
>Take it slow, but a week or two into it start joking about how she better be careful or she'll make you into her dream man
>Change it up to asking about what kinds of things you've done that she found kinda hot
>Play the entire act up as you trying to use her to make yourself a better more attractive man to get hot bitches.

The trick is that women fall into a pattern of seeing men they know well in a certian way (as non date material). Women generally decide if they'll date someone within 24-36 hours of time spent with them; past that and the decision is made. You're forcing her to hit that re-evaluation mechanic again and try to see you from a different light.

Ideally she'll hit that re-evaluation stage a couple times throughout about a month or two of this, and if she thinks you're attractive to other women she'll find you attractive.

this shit right here.
legit, your best outlook is you guys dating in 3-4 years but, that's only AFTER start working out/eating well, obtaining unique interests (maybe you have these already) and MOST IMPORTANTLY bang 3-10 women showing her you've satisfied and can continue to sexually satisfy her.

It's hard, not romantic and unfortunately, the truth.

I'm sorry my man but after reading your post i have a few conclusions.

>you wear a fedora.
>you think you're a ladies man but in reality you've fucked like 6 teenagers and think you're fucking awesome because of it.
>your dumb ass plan is literally see-through and is more likely to inspire a pity fuck/date for 6 months than actually help this man develop the real thing.
>summer

the fuck are we not talking girls, nigga aint having heart angst unless he's tryin for a teenager or some early 20s chick