Hey Sup Forums can we have a dick rate thread? I've been told I'm the biggest some girls have had

Hey Sup Forums can we have a dick rate thread? I've been told I'm the biggest some girls have had.

lol frankendick 2/10

Your dick looks like james bonds pistol

>standard issue american dick.jpg

i think they just feel bad tbh....

Are you saying Americans have freaky dicks or are small? Or both?

Yes, yes.. that's right...
you *like* looking at dicks...

Honestly dude, if you’re the biggest they’ve had you’re either the only they’ve had or you live in a town of Asians and they’re settling for your Tetris piece shaped let down.

Also, rate my dick.

troll/10

ps stop showing it to preschoolers.

I mean overall I’d say Americans are like 5 inches and usually cut. I only fucked white men in my hoe days and I’d say that only the southern and western regions of the US have smaller dicks, especially if they’re obviously of Euro heritage

Rate me too Sup Forums

Your dick looks like a stubbed toe on an ugly foot.

Urethra is kinda too big, looks like you’d make a mess pissing, also those veins make me gag as well as that unwashed looking skin colour

Butchered limp dick zoomed in on after fluffing, looks keratinized and unpleasant to a finer connoisseur of cocks. Would jerk off at the most.

that's one weird looking weenie.

It's a whole 3 inches

Rate this knob you fags

>delicious, 8/10

Rate Sup Forums

Rate my cockatoo

It looks like your fuck is mid gulp

Rate me please anons

r8?

Strangerthings/10

Looks like it’d poke someone’s eye out, being cut automatically drops you down too, other than that it’s pretty normal. Weird urethral opening but nice dick otherwise, good size and texture Kill yourself wetback spick, no one wants your “takin’ a shit” dick pics, not even worth a rate
lost points for being on the toilet, also lost points for it being butchered as fuck, your dick is literally two-toned and the head is box shaped. The only person that’s getting fucked with that is nasty girls who still wear lip gloss in their 20s Pulling the balls down to make the shaft look bigger is stupid, whatre you gonna do when you get to the hook up and you don’t have the dick you pretended to have? Also ugly colour and person in the back, would touch for fear of disease

Here's mine

It’s not as bad as some of these cut fags, it’s al least got a nice shape but can’t see the whole thing so... tbh full body would probably make or break it for you

LOL

r8 plz m8

I'm American, southern, cut, 6 1/2 inches

Literally every fucking thread on Sup Forums
>black males taking white women/have bigger dicks than white males threads
>any thread with non-white female as thread image threads
>"i need muh net neutrality" threads
>ugly/fat white woman as thread image threads
>"trump s u x" threads
(this thread) dick rate/dick appreciation threads
>trap threads
>incest threads

R8 pls

I'm fat as fuck

Rate me please :P

lmfao

No hope for you, might as well kys, all I was gonna say was trim but then I clicked the image

You want a cookie? You’re also a fucking liar unless you can timestamp proof

To be large, you’ve got some size showing. The smaller you get the bigger it looks, so I mean if you’re interested in trying to show off that’s all I’d suggest, I don’t care for body shaming unless it’s just unhealthy

Good shape and stuff but if you zoom in there’s a stray pube between the glans and the shaft which kinda makes me gag

It's too big as it is. I have only fit half the tip in my bf.

why do all ur dicks look like they have diseases

I mean if it’s what works for you, that’s what’s up. I can go balls deep in mine but he kinda loses feeling he says so like I said whatever works
>this one’s mine

Rate?

Kek

pretty much normal aside from being cut, that loses points for you, also not having white skin.

Very nice, wish you wasn't cut though

Hahaha