I work as a waiter at this french restaurant and my boss hired this new chinky eyes faggot waiter...

i work as a waiter at this french restaurant and my boss hired this new chinky eyes faggot waiter. our entire staff used to be proudly white but now this gook came and contaminated us

how can i get him fired without affecting myself. i already bully the fuck out of him and make his life miserable while blaming everything on him and making sure he can't ever hang out with any of us whites. last week i tripped him and he fucking spilled his plate all over a customer but all he did was get sent home crying like a fag lol but hes to scared to say anything about me

but no matter what i do my boss won't fire the fag. FUCK. help Sup Forums im lost every day i have to work with this faggot ass jap i get angrier

Kill yourself and blame him.

Very rude, to be honest.

THAT AT THE EVNY OF THAT BLACK GUY STARING DOWN THAT BBC

I mean, BWC

Just do your damn job, I only read the first line of your post.
and I'm not going to read anything else, just respond "Okay." and do your job without being a bitch.

You sound like a dickhead...I'm going to laugh at you when you have to sit on an unemployment line..Also I'm going to steal your woman from you because you cant support.

faggot lol you sound hella salty
lol faggot

You didn't do any of those things to that chink.

In fact I doubt you even have a job.

Show him your penis.

Fuckin' amateur.

Suck his dick at work then blame it on him. Make sure to get a facial so the boss knows he did it.

Stop being such a cunt jesus fucking christ you're a faggot, trying to get someone fired is SJW tier

I hold right leaning views but I don't try to get random asian people to lose their jobs for no reason.

You're just a piece of shit.

Plant CP in his stuff?

Hating someone for their race alone is complete retardation, kys.

steal some of his hairs or some similar length asian hairs

put them in peoples' food

asian hair is very distinguishable, so he will be blamed

this happens enough times and he's fired

the answer is in your pic.

Suck the chinkys winky

Is this bait, or are you actually just a retard? Unless there is something actually wrong with the guy's performance, then you are being a discredit to your race.

If someone works hard then they should get respect. Attacking someone simply on account of their race just makes you an insecure faggot. No one wants to deal with niggers, but a respectable black man, asian, or hispanic is fine.

The whole point of being proud of your race is that you embody the ideals and values that every other race or ethnicity would want to emulate. That high ideal isn't shown by being a pissy cunt to a co-worker.

Then again, this might be one of the 100 other wind-up threads where OP posts once then never again.

Oh shit, listen to the quads
gotta go back on my words

This is obviously a leftist false flag

Report this shit

How did such a faggot post get such strong digits?

Kek is dead.

You kill yourself you scumbag fuck face

I would consider suicide.

damn I think this is the best idea. This is a Patricians Revenge

uh i don't know what your talking about

working with this stupid ass chink makes me feel sick

am i not allowed to care for my own health? lmao what if i get like aids or something you never know ur all idiot chink lovers