>Not being aroused by feet
Explain yourself

WARNING

my slippery slope:

female feet>femdom>chastity cages>trap/sissy>cuckolding>feminzation

>pic of my average night

I don't have autism

slippery slope for estrogen filled subs like you

stop drinking beer, eating meat & dairy (all hormonal foods) and maybe you won't be such a cuck boy

dominant footfags are the ones that arent embarassing

thread/

I don't fetishize the literal ugliest part of the human body.

too late

i cant imagine how agonizing that feels, especially if she gets up then comes back and puts her barefeet right back on your chastity. lets say you try to move and she orders you back so she can put her feet back on the cage or she extends your chastity time...

more?

I wouldn't want anyone using my feet for any kind of sexual anything. That is just disgusting.

faggot

liking female feet leads to
>pic related

YOU FOOTFAGS MAKE ME FUCKING SICK

what in the fuck is wrong with you degenerates

POST ARMPITS

Fuck off you stupid cunt, I've liked feet for my entire life and I fucking own my wife.

make an armpit thread if you actually like them, then other pitfags can join you. If not, don't be a fucking faggot.

after you get used to pegging, you start to paint eachother's toenails

then you're just shitposting. I've always wondered if you cucks were real, but now I know how lonely you are.

after she feminizes you(you literally become her friend having slumber parties parties eachother toenails and dying hair)

>she needs a real man inside her

not a little clitty locked in chastity

I hope you realize that shitposts like this don't do anything but fuel our hatred of niggers, inspiring to legitimately cull the mudmonkeys and SJW's.

Every time I see this shit, I'm so tempted to just kill the first nigger I see.

I don’t get aroused by looking at feet, but I do really like it when they come in contact with me.

Know this girl irl

fucking YUM

I love socks

then you end up in prison getting fucked by a nigger, your gf/wife ends up getting fucked by a nigger IF the nigger that claims you as his bitch he might allow you to visit your gf/wife and see her swollen belly with a mulatto child inside her

>seriously, loving female feet puttings you on a slippery femdom slope which usually ends in cuckolding, chastity, and you becoming a sissy

Sounds like someone's got a small penis! Or E.D. must be lonely since mommy went to bed with your black stepfather.

Jokes on you, I'm happy to sacrifice my well being if that means I get to kill a few shit skin niggers.

do we like the FULL toering OR

the partial toering

>i personally like the partial toering look, but i love when my gf is barefoot wearing her toering on our hardwood floor and i can her it touching the wood

I am aroused by tits and vaginas

are you aroused by hands, back of the knee, left earlobe?
Because that is how you sound to me.
aaaa look feet, herpa dera ..

You may think it is ok, and people don't care, I shall be very honest - I really look at shoe sniffers as harmless autists.
I tolerate you, exactly because your autism is so harmless, but the point is I still look down upon you.

I get why you think that, but I just hate cuckolds and niggers.

Nicely put, user

yum yum yum

Show feets in sexy black pantyhose and stockings
hnnnnnnnnngh

I get why you think that, but each to their own, right? In regards to shitposts like yours: "I tolerate you, exactly because your autism is so harmless, but the point is I still look down upon you."

Fucking hell, shitposting has pissed me off this week. I've seen millions of shitposts, but I don't get how you people can be so disrespectful.

At least I don't shitpost in your threads, I've never shitposted in a cuck thread, although I fucking hate them.

Well I'm neither. Just some bi guy that doesn't understand what it matters if I like boobs and dick. Pussy is gross. Bleeds every mont,is sticky and smells like Sunkist orange soda. I hate orange soda and I hate kel.

I am aroused by feet and toes

are you aroused by nipples, a rear end, left titty?
Because that is how you sound to me.
aaaa look tits, herpa dera ..

You may think it is ok, and people don't care, I shall be very honest - I really look at butt fuckers as harmless autists.
I tolerate you, exactly because your autism is so harmless, but the point is I still look down upon you.

I swear this chick had a snapchat, what is it?

What about kenan

you can suck all the dick you want, fuck all the traps you want, but I will never understand why you people legitimately think they're both male and female. You're one or the other.

It simply makes so much more sense to call them traps, transexuals, or men with tits. If you don't like pussy, and you don't like women, you're not bisexual. you're just gay.

But you do you, I won't shitpost in your threads.

Controversial opinion time.

Feet are only a turn on when part of the bigger picture. I love it when my girlfriend ises her toes to play with my cock and balls, and i love sucking on them and licking her feet whilst i rail her.
However, just seeing a picture of feet isnt sexy, its just weird.
I can appreciate if a gril has sexy feets, just like i can appreciate when she has sexy ass/tits/pussy/ face etc. Doesnt mean im gunna go and jerk off to the thought of feet or pictures of feet.
I love a nice footjob everynow and then but i dont think i would ever cum from one, id probably lose interest or want to fuck before i even got close.
Anybody else agree?

What about him? For one thing. He's actually Jewish and loves trappy feet.

Damn, kenans Jewish?

Trappy feet too? I am dissapoint

I mostly agree, but I've liked most things about feet since my first memories. As for the faggot claiming it to be a slippery slope, cuckoldry and domination disgusts me, so I highly doubt he knows what he's talking about.

I need to buy my girl a fuckin toering, damn. I think I would like it closed, but who knows.
No idea; just found her today. She has an IG tho

Honestly. No friggin idea. My 3year old is taking my tablet away. So goodnite sweet primce

THIS

this girl has great feet