When did you realize that you are actually a horrible person in the inside?

When did you realize that you are actually a horrible person in the inside?

When I was 16.

Not even joking.

When I realized trump is a retard

>in the inside

but honestly, when i blackmailed a chick to get naked for me and made it so she doesn't even use the internet anymore

currently in the process

post the pics?

that's a tough question can't even remember the year

Never. I'm just good by nature.

Around the age of twelve, when I first became addicted to heroin. I couldn't feel anything so I kept fucking people over but I realized how wrong it was.

To this day, although I try to be empathetic and view things from the perspective of others, I still choose to do things that will benefit myself, even at their cost.

its been done before, too much effort to repost

>To this day, although I try to be empathetic and view things from the perspective of others, I still choose to do things that will benefit myself, even at their cost.
Congrats, you're normal

when i successfully masturbated to a 2yo boy in a youtube video

my first relationship was via a online chat programm during the time i was 15. i might be not capable to have a relationship

you are definitely a horrible person on the inside if you tease us like that

The moment I started back kicking kids in the McDonald’s playhouse

K-kevin?

I was 14 with a 22 year old on my first E-relationship
Then 15 with a cute girl who moved away.
Then a friend's sister who got depressed.
It sucks but there's a lot of people who go through what you went through user

When I realized I just didn't care. Other people's feelings don't matter unless they have an effect on me.

Then I started dating people that let me beat and choke them when I started fucking them. Now I fantasize about brutalizing women. Wew. I don't want to do anything nonconsentual to anybody, but you have to wonder what keeps you in line sometimes.

Few years ago. While im kind to almost all people (even chilled with bums a few evenings, listening to their stories and such) i feel anger when i think about mankind and even wish i could purge most of it.
Yeh, edgy, i know...

thx user i might stop being a dramaqueen about it

When I started to consider suicide

congrats, you're sane.

Yesterday

ay bro tf u nasty

Started dating a girl I knew I was too good for. She was a decent 7/10 but dumb as a box of rocks and a personality about as stable as a sack of cobras. But she seemed really into me and I liked being totally in control of her feelings and sexuality.

Until I started neglecting her. I figured I could get away with it. I ignored her for days. Stopped seeing her for weeks.

Then she cheated on me. I was really upset, and I realized it was not because she had broken my trust, but because it shattered my image of our relationship as one where I was totally in control.

She begged my forgiveness. Cried, offered to do anything. I forgave her and took her back.

So I decided to cheat on her repeatedly. I fucked like 6 other girls, and “carelessly” left the evidence lying around on my phone, etc. she never wanted to do anal, so I took a picture of me balls deep in the ass of a girl who looked like her, and left it up as an icon on my desktop. The next day she said she’d “changed her mind” about anal.

I had thought of myself as a nice guy before that. I told myself that her cheating had driven me to do this. But the second I slid my lubed up cock up her ass, and she said “I love you so much user” through tears... I knew I was actually an enormous piece of human shit.