Are snakes real? I mean, have you ever seen one?

Are snakes real? I mean, have you ever seen one?

no

yup.

prove it, asshole

got paid $20 to get rid of dead one on neighbors drive way (dude is like super scared of sneks). saw adolescent out in the wash while walking doggo (woof bark kind not snip-snap)

Made up by ancient civilizations

They are mythological beings, that originated from the dragons we see today. You can see that they greatly resemble some dragons. It is thought that they were created from the greatest fears of humans and packed into one.

no
come to think of it I have never seen a monkey either
im starting to think this whole science thing is a dirty jew lie

Well i got 2 ball pythons at home

Are you sure it wasn't some kind of robot? I'm pretty sure the government places robots in the wild to help with the conspiracy.

Are you sure they aren't robots?

same

there are no snakes on flat-earth...

snakes are fake news. scare tactics from the lamestream media. only a fool would believe in snakes.

>snakes are fake news.

I'll see your three heads and raise you.

proofs faggot OP that snakes are fakes

I saw a tiny little snek crawling on my lawn once. And there was also a time I saw a snake swim across my pond. And there was a dead snake on the road I found once. And a guy showed my class a snake. It wasn't very big by any means, probably about 2 or 2 1/2 feet, and I got to pet it. So yes, I think snakes are real.

My mate dangerous dave reckons he saw one once but he smokes pcp so idk. I personally believe for a fact that believing in that would be the same as believing in evolution *chortles*

> swim across my pond.
Fuck! The government got them to be waterproof.

I wasted half my savings on my moat!

I spent all my bitcoins on my moat too

this is terrifying. but fake news. snakes are fakes