Which one wins?

Little Caesars for price
Dominos for taste
Papa Johns for being the one place my best friend's hot sister worked at
Pizza Hut for being mostly air

They all suck

Fucking perfect. I agree 100%

pizza hut duh

The local “New York” pizza joint. Usually called joes pizza and pizza. Fuck chains

Dominoes for the urge
P. John's for a splurge
Lil C's for a binge-and-purge
never EVER forget the garlic butter

blacks really do like PH the best it's true

spot fucking on

Is Dominos good now or something? Last time I had them it was cardboard, like one of those microwave mini pizzas.

Round Table. Where my west coast anons at

I ordered some random sht from Dominoes today, and basically got fucking crackers with sauce and cheese on them. I was so fucking pissed. Why would they even sell something like that?! Never again. My local pizza parlor is legit.

Who here remembers dominoes bad andy?

>never EVER forget the garlic butter

thats literally death in a cup
will be illegal in 3 yrs

id go with pizza hut but theyre charging 5 dollars for a delivery fee. and those greedy assholes still pay their drivers shit wages dependent on tips. so fuck em.

papa johns doesnt taste like pizza to me. its decent but idk. not a fan

little ceasars used to be good 20 years ago when their pizza quality was high. its never my go to pizza. its a lazy person's choice for pizza at a party

dominos, even though i say i hate them, is still not terrible. not a fan of their salty garlic butter sauce shit. hate it. their thin crust is ok. so, dominos if i have to choose from those 4

It was supposed to be a pizza, I mean. But it came a fucking millimeter thin. Ass tasting pizza.

I have the luxury of living near NY. Idk why I even bothered with Dominoes. There's literally 100 pizza shops within 20 miles. All family owned.

killing yourself slowly is the only thing that won't ever be illegal mate
i would go so far as to argue the entirety of human civilization is built around it

Finally someone called out Pizza Hut! Pan pizza...

Right here and agree, Sup Forumsro. To all others: do you even Toppers?

Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish is undeniably the best pizza out of any of these joints. Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

Little Caesar's for value, hands down. $5 is, for me, the least to pay for at least two meals.

Pizza Hut for anything other than Pizza. Their pies are greasy air pockets with very obviously fake meat.

Dominoes for taste. Childhood rose goggles say that it is the realest shit.

Papa Johns wins no metrics. They are literally dumpster pizza.

if you're from new york city none of these matter to you

thanks for your contribution.

Not from NYC, but closeI agree. All of the pizzas in the OP are straight ass. These fuckers never had pizza.

not everyone likes greasy bread with .0005 CM of toppings on it, my friend

Wtf is up with pizza gut having such a proprietary taste?

it's god tier now, they started using a new cheese blend a while back

Hey it's the guy from big bang theory.

papa johns

Pizza Johns because of the anchovy selection

Dominos wins because it's the only fucking place that delivers in my shitty town

Dont listen to those idiots. They are all trash so just get whatever your cheap/lazy/poor ass wants.

Agree but only because they pissed off liberals

None of the above

>god tier
>dominoes
>much kek

the sbarro where I'm at has been bought out and renamed at least 3 times now but it's the same pizza.

/thread

None because I'm not a amerifat.

A local pizza place near me is so fucking good, they will deliver that shit across the world to you(because it was in such demand).

Just do a search for "Andy's pizza", it should be the first result. If not /www.facebook dot com andyspizza1945/

I seriously recommend you to order this shit, it is fucking pizza heroin. Best decision you will ever make.

pizza, pasta put it in a box. deliver it to my house and put it on my cock my cock my cock my cock my cock my cock my cock! cheesy on my peeny and some sauce on my balls

Burned my tongue on a pizza a made myself so it all sucks shit to me now.

>Andy’s Pizzeria And Mexican Food

ITT : everyone claims their local pizza place is "LIKE OMFG THE BEST FUCKING PIZZA IN THE FUCKING WORLD BRO"
spoiler : they just use a lot of sugar and onion powder in the sauce and sprinkle a lot of oregano before cooking it

/thread

Is that what came up? Lol. My bad.

my nose is almost identically crooked to that guy's, i feel an immediate sense of comradery

>delivery boy thinks he understands how people make their pizza

My local pizza place went through a long, painful lawsuit for their recipe(family matter), faggot. My local pizza place takes their shit serious, you've got no clue how they make that shit,

Russians make the best pizza
Come at me, italians

Youd be bros

Holy fuck girls and men would admire this guy if he looked like that.

>Pizza for one guy.

Local joints don't have to crank out cardboard countless times a day, so it's likely better quality.

none of the ones you listed, they're all shit. Papa John's is greasy as fuck, Pizza hut is just shit, Little Caesar I honestly can't say shit about because we don't have that hear, but it's probably shit, and Domino's gets your order wrong literally 4/5 times.

>we don't have that hear
>don't have that hear
>have that hear
>hear

here*

Happy? I'm not going to apologize for auto correct correcting it to be wrong.

Best common chain store pizza? I'm gonna go with Pizza Hut. They stepped up their game a couple years ago.

However, Fox's Pizza Den is fucking awesome. East of Chicago is pretty good too. Plus most local pizza joints are gonna be a hell of a lot better.

>morbidly obese
>delivery-only
>never cleans house
>thinks the entire world exists to appease him
>entirely dependent on technology
>likely trust-fund babby
>has never had a job
must be nice

>Best common chain store pizza
stopped reading

>watches criminal minds and thinks it's real
must be nice to be retarded

>he said the truth and it triggered me bad because i've been paying 13 dollars for a medium from my favorite local store for my whole life

I'm a broke faggot so little ceasears with some Netflix amirite?

same, except not netflix, that costs money

>so poor he fucks his pizza

No I get fucked to get pizza

Must be nice living in your little bubble flinging shit at anyone that disagrees with you. Reminds me of Trump. I'm a professionally trained chef, I make my own pizza when I want pizza, and I make a decent living working. Don't be fooled by the chef title though, you have to be a little crazy to want to be a chef, you have to work unreasonable hours for mediocre salary unless you're talented enough to work at an extremely expensive place, which I do not.

>costs money

made me laugh for some reason. Personally, I like to get a couple five dollar scratchers with my LC.

>delivery boy tries to become relevant again

I've had different pizzas all over the world. My local pizza joint is the best, and it's $17 for a tray, faggot. I would pay $50, not kidding. You probably have never had good food in your entire life.

I’m broke as fuck though I don’t mind forming out 5 extra for a premium med pizza from the corner pizza joint

Hope that was a pasta...

Dominoes
then the Hut
I've never even had Papa Johns but it has to be better than little Caesars

Canada fag here

My dominoes is really fucking racist suburban people so it tastes like white power pizza its whatever Italian person made it

Other than that the bread is not cooked makes me wanna vomit

okay i laughed out loud, you win

if it wasn't before, it will be now

Owned by Chinese people

Not to get off-topic, but where I use to live there was an Subway and a Dominos right next to each other and it made me think if I'm he only one who feels strange when an Afro-american makes my sub with all the Ebola stuff?...

Little Ceasar

In my vast experience for the taste and price but it has to be a special pizza like shrooms and pepperoni

It tastes way better than the already made

Crust tastes like soap

>pizza hut
>greedy assholes

They charge here for extra sauce on the pizza, they're the only fuckers that do that, fuck those greedy fucks.

It's not, it honestly doesn't pay that good, after living expenses, bills, insurance, vet bills for my pets, just the cost of living basically, this is all I have after 2 years

Hmm maybe it's because i live in mexico but here the special pizzas tastes like heaven

well, that isn't all I have, I also have some investments, but those fluctuate on a day to day basis and I can't view their current value online, so I can't include those, but you get the gist, being a chef really doesn't pay that well

Ok. Feed me with $1000?

Why would I do that?

I got dubs...

You Sure Did

Twice...

And they were the same dubs... I did that just for you :^)

I'm screen capping it and sending it to reddit.

John shatter is an asshole but Papa johns is the most based for their promo 50% off when your team wins a game.

I agree. Those fukin square pizzas are works of art

Now why would you try and bring attention to yourself like that?

papa

Schnatter

Oh and pizza hut is a fucking RIP OFF. If i wanna eat shit pizza im gonna eat it at a discount.

That's not me, I wouldn't do something that fucking ridiculous. But I want my fucking money. The preciseness of the mathematics involved in that was brutal. It deserves at least $100, no?

Post your paypal then.

I've got to try US little caesars cause here they are cheap shit you feed to picky grade schoolers.

When they get cold the cheese looks, and tastes even more like, plastic and I don't think any of the meat has ever been near an actual animal.

(pic related, has less plastic in it that a LC's pizza)

There's no way you'd really send me money, user. Kek.

Papa Johns

this guy gets it

This whole thread is just like an the age-old argument about what are the best toppings on a pizza. Though, everyone knows it's pepperoni, green bell peppers and bacon bits. Challenge me, you will lose!

Does dominoes still have the denominator? Ate that after ball games in the early 90s