Who else wants to puke or gets chest pain when they see this monolith to broken dreams and chlamidia

Who else wants to puke or gets chest pain when they see this monolith to broken dreams and chlamidia

If I had to live anywhere in California it would be Bakersfield.

Dunno what you are talking about but Baker Street is a great song. Dave Gruel covered it, and I can't remember the original artist, but both versions are pretty good. Great sax too

Why? What could possibly make you WANT to be here

I'll have to look it up

OP,

There are worse places to live or visit. Bakersfield has damn good Mexican food and some nice areas on the north and west ends...so gtfo you east side faggot

I'm in the south tho

Oakland Bro here. I'd probably shoot myself if I lived in Bakersfield. I might do it anyway, but the likelihood would be far greater there.

Fresno here. At least we're not Bakersfield!

Bakersfield is proof that Satan rules this world.

Bakersfield has at least 10 active cults and 20 active meth labs in it at any given moment.

Thinking of you makes me want to fucking puke

lmao

It's interesting, because it used to be an ultra-conservative boring little corner that only had oil rigs and a dirtbike racing track before the band KoRn that came from there got huge. Damn, that changed shit in the next decade or two...

Gerry Rafferty. Great song.

>Go to Famoso
>watch nitro burners
>hold onto your tits nigger
Life is good

>go to lake Ming
>drag boats hauling ass
>niggas is crazy
I became boners

Inb4 air quality

easily one of the shittiest towns in socal

These girls are from bako, used to be drillers

It's a great place. Economy is great, schools are great, the city has a ton of money and keeps things nice. I lived all over the coast for ten years, from slo to Ventura and made my way up to the bay for a minute. They're all liberal, run down shit holes. It's hot in Bakersfield, that the huge con but beyond that it's a wonderfully self contained, conservative, white economy.

And hot mexican grils

>self sustained
Look up how many people use public assistance in Bakersfield.

That you call it a town tells me you know nothing about it. It's a large city with a higher GDP than fresno

Fuck their Aerial radar.

LA fag here, its a shitty desert town with nothin there.

Look at California. Bakersfield has a shit ton of money. For example, the Rosedale area has grown enormous. So what do they do? Build a new 8 lane freeway and work on connecting it through downtown. You don't see that kind of money and infrastructure in areas like SB or slo. They can barely afford to keep the roads from falling apart.

Elaborate. What is aerial radar

I feel for you. La is not life, that's a grind.

source of pic?

Rosedale=Royaldale. Metheads with jobs

referencing small cities as evidence of bakersfield success.
ok.

I'm pretty sure it's just a truck stop

hows LA?

LAs dope as fuck as long as youre not lazy and know how to hustle

Bakersfield is growing because the rest of the state is disgustingly expensive.

Pretty sure that Baker Street has nothing to do with Bakersfield.

Rosedale is a part of bakersfield. It's not a city you retarded fuck

See this walking down the street asking if you want a cleaveland steamer. Wat do

Go back and reread that post, what were you saying about bakersfields education?

It grows because of oil. Oil creates an enormous industry.

Satan trips checked.

Guess I always would wind up in shittier parts of Bakersfield, but I heard more and more good things about it.

What about a sizeable poo in loo population fancying themselves farmers though?

There's plenty of cheap places to live in ca.

2 hour commutes and busting my ass to live in the ghetto is not my type of life

Hottest girls tho

Meh... I stay in LA because of the weather. However, if a good alternative comes up I will bounce in a heartbeat. Dating scene is fucking unbearable with everyone having very high expectations with nothing to show for themselves.

Thats rough user, what you do?

Without argument, Bako has the hottest chicks in socal.

I remember from my few months spent down there that there were always some fine thick Americanized Mexican girls at the 24 Hour Fitness by the incredible pizza place.

Lot of oil industry and agriculture money there. Lots of bros in fully-loaded Ford and Chevy trucks.

Also found a decent amount of massage parlors that took care of my cock.

false

We're not talking and Shasta and Redding here. Habitable cheap places, please.

>Economy is great
kek
Farming pays shit and the oil industry is in the tank. Chevron is doing major layoffs and so are the other oil companies.

Chevron is always laying off. They lay off and rehire their staff constantly to reduce their pay. It's all office fags, oils pumping and everyone's working.

What about the brand new chevron being built off panama in the winco parking lot?

Planes glock your plate and speed and you get a ticket nigga

Never gotten hit with one of those. Parking tickets are the only thing here that really annoy me

Royaldale? Is that the new name for Oildale?

No, rosedale is coined as royaldale. Oildale is still oildale

Just look around at the rows of brand new lifted trucks at every stop light or the new maserrati dealership. Bakersfield is the best kept secret in the state. While people like these think it's a shithole, we're raking in cash. I'm 33, my truck and family suv are paid off, house is almost paid off. This is common for guys around here.

Ya... but you still live in Bakersfield

Where at do you live? That's the real measure. I'll bet you're off monitor and Pacheco

Love it here.

Hageman and heath. Gated community 3500 3000sqft ft home.

Shieeet I've washed windows in that area. Good folks.