Why is white male black female such a godsend combination?

Why is white male black female such a godsend combination?

It's not. Black women just get with White guys to look professional.

It isn't, no one finds a true black female attractive. Not even black males.

It's not since the vast majority black women are ugly as shit and fat

of*

it's not.

negresses are generally considered the ugliest women though, so they'll be really loyal if they happen to marry up because they don't have a ton of other options

fontono pls

Blackthony Cucktano

I HAVE THAT SHIRT: DEATH GRIPS IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Because the black woman is the more independent and successfully assertive of the black race. The white man is the more independent and successfully assertive of the white race. Combining these together creates a being the Jew fears.

Congrats on having white kids

Only betas date sheboons

She's attractive, but you'd destroy your bloodline forever. Not worth it.

Is that the needledrop guy?

Is that Antwon Fantwon

who is that melon

Eh, it's probably the other way around. Both least assertive, though women these days in general are more independent.

But independent women are a recipe for disaster in a relationship.

>the jew fears
so much that they push for it hih

Kill yourself, loser.

>no one finds a true black female attractive.

I'm pretty fond of it, m8.

Eh, some good looking. At least in Atlanta.

But that is a good plus

At the very least you won't be backstabbed

The minus is everyone will know you couldn't do better and become the joke of the family reunions

Yeah so awesome it's used to torture people.

>wanting mud children

Well I agree with you OP.
I have dated a few black women and they were all beasts in the bed and treated me with absolute respect

they push the oppisite relationship, wfbm

Nah, white male/black female are more assertive. Black men and white females always screaming how their environment needs to be shaped to coddle them and financial programs need to be made to specifically support them. White males/Black females understand the world is unfair and you gotta make due with what you start with to better yourself every year.

BM/WF, but never WM/BF. You never noticed that? Because a WM/BF produces a much more confident and smarter mulatto the Jew can't control over. The BM/WF creates a half-breed that the Jew can control and convince him to never take the redpill: only your own actions can better your lot in life, not the actions of others.

>He doesn't like Death Grips.

I bet you can't even bench your own weight, you fuckin' low-test untermensch.

Sauce?

White guys scoop up the most attractive Black women.

It's the job of every self-respecting White man to get the finest Black women pregnant.

Your half breed children will be the first to the gas chambers

From the thumpnail I would have sworn shes doing blackface.

And Sup Forums accuses Canadians of making shit threads...

nice roleplay faggot

Why is the United States of America so full of degenerates such as yourself?

I'd enslave her and make her work on my cotton field every day, if you know what I mean.

You posted a picture of two black people though

Sage

Why is South Africa so cucked that Nigerian gangs can hijack entire high-rise buildings?

>Why is white male black female such a godsend combination?

that's like, you're opinion, man

>meme grips

>i'm with nigger

black people smell bad and the women are very ugly

Because the white men who date black women don't care about looks and the black women who get dated are always the best of the bunch since so few white men date blacks

no actually white man black female is the most successful combination in marriage by far over any other combination.

Ironically black male white female is the worst combination.

Because niggers run the country, so what exactly did you expect? Apartheid-tier chivalry and development?

Death Grips is fucking garbage and you should feel bad for liking that garbage. Filthy hipster consumed by his own irony.

>coalburners, when will they learn?

He should be shot in the neck.

Because they're both aware of how much shit vain white chicks are full of.

>BM/WF, but never WM/BF. You never noticed that? Because a WM/BF produces a much more confident and smarter mulatto the Jew can't control over.

lol you serious? Where is the logic in this?

Btw mulattos ALWAYS identify as black, and always support black causes doesn't matter if its the spawn of BM/WF or WM/BF. If anything they will be extra resentful if they have a white father. Look how Obama shits all over his white family that raised him.

It's not. She's fucking uggo

Black women are better at everything I care about ;)

T H I S
H
I
S

Riley fuck off

Transmitting STIs?

>negresses are generally considered the ugliest women thoug
this

Because skimming the bottom of the barrel of women that not even black men want is the only chance you'll get laid.

I've seen a number of black 10s in my lifetime. Not a lot though.

they exist and the're rare, also the're always mixed heritage wise

Anthony Fantano is a penis-head cuck. And he's so smug that he had Sam Hyde on his podcast because he thinks his stand up is all ironic nihilism.

>t. basement virgin

I give this thread a strong 7 to a light 8. What did you think? Did you love it? Did you hate it? Why? And what Should I review next?

Anthony Fantano. Sup Forums. Forever.

>t. Mixedthany Kidstano