I just got diagnosed with alcoholic fatty liver syndrome or whatever (according to webmd) what should i do?

I just got diagnosed with alcoholic fatty liver syndrome or whatever (according to webmd) what should i do?
ive tried suicide and i fail. how to does one beat ethanol dependancy

stop drinking

problem solved

thats like telling a fat person to stop eating

its cause youre a faggot little queer bait

you're

kys faggot

drinking yourself to death is perfectly normal

Rehab and aftercare counseling

stop drinking alcohol and start vaping weed.

Look at the reason you feel the need to drink. Solve that, solve your drinking problem. Barring that, start taking antidepressants. They'll get rid of your drinking problem but kill your sex drive.

Fat person in recovery here. 350 to 240 now.

The obesity epidemic is a tragedy and feeding junk food to our children daily, particularly sugars, is hooking up more addicts every year. They have no hope of discovering they are being hooked until it is too late because they are served pizza every day with corn syrup tomato sauce, hooking them on a drug before they are wise enough to know how to moderate a vice like that.

No doubt in my mind I was a total addict.

How can I be you?

Stop eating all forms of refined sugar immediately. There are more than you think. Fast for two weeks, diet of chicken broth and protein shakes with multivitamin, slowly reintroduce food, eat slowly and small bites. fuck sugar. never eat sugar.

Sorry was meant for you.

Disulfiram.

Start taking milk thistle on the regular.
Take some shrooms to drop the habit.
If Shrooms fail DMT.
Keep hydrated.
Alcohol is the worst withdraw, you're in for hell but will be better off.
Best of luck, feel free to medicate during withdraw.
Keep Hydrated and Keep the Milk Thistle going.

This. Also Kratom helped me finally kick the sauce. Gaba drugs like gabapentin are nice too.

There’s a drug that washes out the dopamine surge that normally comes with alcohol use in many alcoholics. I can’t remember the name right now, but it might be the thing that saves your life.

Hope you get the treatment you need and good luck.

Source: exhausted medfag.

>ive tried suicide

I believe your drinking is already getting that done. Carry on.

>240 now

You're still a fat fuck.

You come to Sup Forums for advice?

WTF is wrong with you?

which I also do on a regular basis

of course not drinking would not appeal and you will have some excuse why this is not possible. of course you are a low life looser and really are useless and should kys for sure

exacly, fat people should stop eating, now you're getting the hang of it