Fuck this chicks life up! She cheats...

Fuck this chicks life up! She cheats, fucks over and lies about all her ex's and tries to cry rape after any date for attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7c_xEMe-_Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m going to go through all of her friends and find out who has 58 mutuals with her hhkand rat you out

Same

nah

Something something personal army....

Nypa faggot and that little nerdy dyke girl cheated on you? You have to be a massive beta faggot. Kys.

do it i want to see where this thread goes

bump for this

I like where this is going.

So we should just take your word for it? Get fucked cunt. She probably turned your ass down and now your upset

>OP got cheated on
>Wants autistic anons to get revenge
Am I missing something? oh yeah, the NYPA

>So we should just take your word for it?

Dafaq?

You think someone would come all the way here and lie about stuff? That makes no sense user.

Can't find the profile. Anyone got better luck?

check'd
>You think someone would come all the way here and lie about stuff?
Newfag. People lie here constantly, because that's what humans do.

youtu.be/7c_xEMe-_Hs

Also
Bump for interest

If you look through Eric Scott-Rafferty and type in Kyla she shows up. I’m comparing friends now to find out who OP was

She looks like a liberal arts college had an abortion. Honestly what did you expect OP?

m facebook com / KylaH0pe?pn_ref=friends_search

Let me guess, she turned you down because youre fat, ugly, and repulsive? Now you want revenge? I don't think so user.

You ignored the aposematism OP. It is your own damn fault for being a beta faggot.

So you're saying she's just like 95% of the girls on this godforsaken planet?

Sad but true

why does this thread hate OP more than this girl?

gtfo underage b& fag.
also nypa
also kys

Not your personal army, faggot.

Because anyone with common sense can see that the girl is everything that is wrong with society and anyone stupid enough to get involved deserves it

La /b es mobile.

Because the internet hate machine is fickle and does as it pleases.

Let's do some investigating fellas

We hate everyone. That bitch may be horrible or nice, we don't know. We do know that OP thinks we are his private workforce, so we have more reason to hate OP at this point.

Wow. You could not be more true. I'm surprised some were even protective of the girl.

>ou think someone would come all the way here and lie about stuff? That makes no sense user.

Welcome to Sup Forums kiddo

Fuck off faggot, she is clearly shit. Op is just deserving of her shit

It depends if OP offers any proof. He has not and is a likely just a cucked failure, like so many here.

I don't understand 'nypa'. threads requesting nudes, catfish, loyalty test, dick pic dumps are ok but what OP did is not okay?

You think someone would do that?
Just go on the Internet and tell lies?

Those are all terrible threads too and i wish they would go away. There already is a request board for requesting anything.

My money is on Kitty Claws McFluffens, though I have little to no solid evidence to prove it.

Nudes?

>wants us to raid some dyke
>doesn't offer anything in return

Not your personal army

OP is a faggot
>saged

>we
>we
>we
Woah looks like this whole thread is filled with nufags.

>Those are all terrible threads too
? really?? now u sound like a nice guy

Appease us, OP, lest we continue to be dicks.

i dont get it

Did she hurt your fee fees faggot, did she?

Lemme guess, application accepted and the full autistic force of Sup Forums is now for OP to command?

No?

Based user. There might still be hope for this tread after all.

checked

And I dont know. I personally haven't had a single reason not to hate OP yet nor have I got one to attack that boyish looking retard, other than the fact that "her" face makes my eyes bleed.

Have you got him user?

Not the guy who said he was going to do this. But I think I found him...

m facebook m com/profile.php?id=100022543634599&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Wouldn't be surprised, this had the feeling of a 13 year olds first thread.

EVERYONE BUMP FOR A RAID

Holy fucking shit lmao

shit guys I fucked up. I rly did.

SORRY GUYS
m facebook m /profile.php?id=100010688255387&fref=ufi
why the krusty crab, these crusty faggots.

I only noticed this, cus he turned off his friend list while I was searching.

>m facebook m com/profile.php?id=100022543634599&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
FUCK IT
RAID!!!!!!!!

Y o u k n o w m e

I k n o w y o u

So she's a woman?

Fucking kek this kid's life is over

I'm totally sure you ragtag handful of alternative justice warriors will totally succeed in ruining a life other than your own.

I've never had my family and friends spammed with evidence of a shitty Sup Forums thread personal army attempt on a girl

is there anyone between the ages of 25 and 60 on fb anymore? willingly?

Thanks, I saved this. What are you implying? That I have nothing better to do at 4 AM when I get off night shift? Guilty.

Regardless of sarcastic undertones, I mean every of my previous statement.

guessing because she looks like a sweet innocent little young girl with a photo of a dying relative as her cover photo

Found her profile, not sure how to go about finding the guy though

look at all the male friends. Look at all the possible Sup Forums ones

To be honest mate she’s friends with a bunch of degenerates, they all look like they could be our guy

I agree with Now sit down user, we need to have a serious conversation about what what your future will be like if you will not stop acting like a fool.

>warning colors past 2005
ya dun fukked up

You fuckers are doxxing an innocent girl?

Wtf ?

Modssss

no, reddit, we're showing faggot OP why not to do this

kys OP

Here
Use this too

youtu.be/7c_xEMe-_Hs

bump for interest of OP getting fucked

for those of us who aren't going to go near faceboot for any reason, how's it going over there?

Quickly someone call spiderman because op is a cry baby

complete beta fagget

>not your personal army
>were not going to do anything because we aren't interested
>actually we will
>fuck you OP for even having anything to do with this bitch
>really not an army

Op is getting doxxed for trying to dox a girl on fb. Did you read the thread? Or are you op? Sounds like you guys found him

People say this board has always been shit and is no different today that it was ten years ago.
Well, maybe the content has always been shit (but honestly it was different shit, more entertaining shit, aka better shit), but I never remember seeing Every. SINGLE. Doxx thread get white knighted and turned on OP.
Used to be fun to fuck with people. Now hardly anyone makes threads like this anymore because they either end in "nypa" or with the thread turning on OP because of white knight tattle tale faggot like this dumb nigger.
Fuck you and also
>guaranteed reply
Go ahead but I won't be here. Just know you're boring lame and probably post in trap threads. Faggot

this

Yeah a lot of cucks on Sup Forums

OP, how could you possibly been on Sup Forums 10 years ago, if you're only 10 now??? Just admit she rejected you when you asked her out at the Krusty Crab, and you're super butthurt she won't send you nudes cause you're fat and ugly. If you don't want people to dox you and ruin your life, why do you think it's fun if you do it to someone else. You need a reality check, kid. Or you might be like Squidward, working as a manager at your local McD's for the rest of your life wondering why your life is a piece of shit.

We've grown up and we prefer to take our lulz more seriously.

Stop posting your shitty video, faggot

Time for bed Scooter! You've had too much internet tonight!!!! Dad wants you to kys in the morning for liking this little dyke!