Give us this day our daily shota bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors...

Give us this day our daily shota bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us into temptation, but the deliver us from evil.

>Little bro started fapping
>Every time I walk into his room feels like I'm walking onto a land mine

Fuck me lads.

>Fuck me lads.
no, dummy, fuck him!

Tell us more...

Geeze that's even more awkward than my first time fapping, my best friend told me about it and we were camping out in a tent for my birthday with two other boys and I didn't know that wasn't something you did in front of others and I did it right there in front of 3 other guys, but I at least wasn't related to any of them

He is eleven. I experimented with friends and a cousin when I was his age. He'll have to do the same.

It started with noticing his hands under his blankets. Went to shit from there.

>He is eleven.
What's the problem then?

Also, you're acting like you can't knock on the door once in a while

I mean, I know it's ur house and u deserve free movement, but don't blue ball your lil bro

I fed his body image memes so he must not think spanking the monkey is not for audiences. Kinda awks when you walk in on him and he talks to you casually with it in his hand.

He has a bathroom to fap in. Knocking on his bedroom door would make me look like a tard.

>blue ball your lil bro
Can you even get blue balls if you don't have sperm?

wut?

>talks to you casually with it in his hand.
Lol, I use to do that too.
But mostly because at that age I was a shotacon and was asking for it.
I stopped doing it over time

>Can you even get blue balls if you don't have sperm?
It's the principle of the thing, m8
Imagine if you couldn't freely jerk off when u where that age because your tard brother kept walking in on you

Also, jerking off in the bathroom is for peasants.

You can definitely get blue balls when you don't have sperm, I had them for like 2 entire years before I was taught how to jerk off

Is that how the prayer goes in english? I only know it in spanish

He doesn't act embarrassed when I catch him.

He sees me naked a few times a week too so I think he might just not understand the implications.

He caught me plenty of times user. Only difference is I know its degenerate.

I started orgasming at like six. I don't think I've ever had blue balls.

it's actually "lead us NOT into temptation", other than that yes.

Omg it's Lute!

>He doesn't act embarrassed when I catch him.
>I know its degenerate.

Are you like an ultra ortodox jew or some sort of catholic?

There is nothing wrong with masturbation, it is not dirty, it is necessary for good health, it's perfectly natural, and it feels amazing.

Seriously, let your kid brother jerk off in peace and stop being such a prude.

lute is for lewd

I can't find my Shinji x Kaworu folde :c

Why would he act embarrassed? I don't get it.
jacking off is a part of every boy's life

sounds to me like he's being more mature about it than you

I don't care that he does it, but I know he'll be scarred if our parents catch him and talk to him about it. I won't care about it until his dick is bigger than mine.

what up boys?

mail me cookies faggotry

OP from the last thread here, this is a link to my discord server i left in the last thread in case anyone missed it. I'm going to bed good night faggots.
/DZ6Zn

Because by then you'll want it in you in any way humanly possible?

>he'll be scarred if our parents catch him and talk to him about it

What do you mean?
What's the problem with your parents?
Are they the ultra ortodox jews here?

My mom caught me jacking off thousands of times and basically just shrugged it off, told me to stop shaving it once. Other than that no scarring.

By time he is my size he'll hopefully do it in private. He is the size of my thumb now so he might never be my size. Who knows?

Hey wait a minute you cannot do that the lord is our savior and we shall not want US ALL NOT TAKE THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN DEBTORS ARE OPPRESSED BY THE SYSTEM ESPCIALLY MEXICASN AND BLACKS AND PROBABLY NOT ASIANS BUT OK DEBT FORGIVENESS IS A HUMEN RIGHT

Most normal boys don't want their parents to see their third leg.

shotas are for forming well-armed militias to fight tyranny

GET THIS SHIT OFF MY Sup Forums

But why would that scar him?
I'm sensing some major autism here

You realize your parents have seen you naked before, right?
They spent at least 3 years showering you and changing you and wiping your ass

>MY Sup Forums

Oh boy, it must be summer in the southern hemisphere.

The way i was taught was "Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever, Amen."

>fuck. that brought up some heavy memories. time for a drink.

oh, lol
I still pray so that is why I was curious, english prayers sounds so bizarre to me

Its a maturity thing to want to keep that from being an awkward conversation and a natural reaction to keep things private.

Nigga my brother saw my dick two days ago but I still don't want him to watch me fap.

>Its a maturity thing
No dude, it's an opposite of maturity thing.
There is nothing wrong with sex, you where created through it.

It's just insane to try to hide the fact that you have sexuality

Look the thread you're in and ask yourself why you might be the odd one out

Good for you for praying, but question here: did you come into this shota thread to ask that or are you a devout catholic (as many hispanic and spanish are)? Because either way, you belong here.

>People who like shotas also like 3d boys

Most people can differentiate you degenerate.

Oh. You're one of those faggots.

From the scale of 1 - 10 how gay do you perceive traps to be?
Is it gay to fuck someone in the military or prison?

just curio

most people do not have a sexual attraction to their parents or siblings in any reasonable form (fuck freud, he's dead) and therefore have a natural right to not want people to see what he doesn't want people to see. I have no argument against his "sexuality", hell its good to come out earlier rather than later as lgbto or whatever, but if you don't feel comfortable showing someone your penis, you don't have to. If your mother came up and asked to see yours, would you show her, because taking things literally without question of intent is a major sign of autism.

@752298271
Weirdos don't get (You)s. Sorry, Pal.

I'm just asking, Im not a devout catholic, I've just been my whole life and I find the church and prayers relaxing and calms my nerves.
I like pics of cute bois, not all that you guys post, some are terrible and some are cute

>because taking things literally without question of intent is a major sign of autism.
Except no one here is talking about anything close to that.

user said his brother should be embarrassed of his masturbation, and that people knowing he masturbates would somehow scar him.

I'm just saying that's retarded.

Keep up with the convo

It's just the people that say 2D is not equal to 3D attraction very often claim traps are not gay.
So I was trying to size you up.

my bad, u don't need to answer

Is this where we confess our /shotasins/?

this would definitely be the place

go for it

I've lived a rather gay life so this list is incomplete, but I'll tell of what keeps me up at night.

>Stole little brothers pullups and peed myself from age 8 to 10
>Used to get in trouble with my cousin because I knew my uncle would spank us (and I could watch)
>Acted innocent so my older cousin would teach me to jerk off when we were 14/11
>Sneaked peeks at my friends at sleepovers for years
>Used to feel boys bulges at camp when I was teaching them to swim
>Also monitored them in the showers daily and none complained
>Smelled boys undies while doing laundry at camp
>Teased one of my younger cousins to the point of him showing me his dick multiple times
Bonus points
>Felt up a younger girl cousin (12/9?) and tried forcing my finger in
>Didn't work so I licked it and she got weirded out

Probably more too, but I left out a lot of same age experimenting stuff.

I'm gonna need you to go into details
the pullups thing is fucking hot,

His dick must be huge when its not cold.

I've seen some huge shota dicks.
people seem to think little kids have to have tiny peeners but in reality the dick is pretty close to its grown up size by like 10 or 12.

depends on the person though, obviously, and some folks just have micro dick

What ones do you want details on? He was 5 when I started and it ended because he stopped needing them. I took one from his room and stuffed it in my underwear until I could sneak into the bathroom and put it on. Sometimes I took ones out of the trash if they were dry or just barely wet. I was a weird kid and liked to wear them to school and make eye contact with cute boys while I peed myself.

I must have grown up in micro dick central .

>make eye contact with cute boys while I peed myself.
That's the sort of detail I was talking about.

That's insanely fucking hot.

I traded undies with boys too. I don't know why we did that. I think it was fun because it was silly and a little risky when we had to go commando for a bit if we both couldn't go to the bathroom at the same time.