Whoever still live with their parents tell me your age. and when are you getting your own place. fuck...

whoever still live with their parents tell me your age. and when are you getting your own place. fuck, i feel so suffocated without my own place

25 but there's very little point in moving to my own place since we have 2 flats and a house, just trying to finish college and get a job, then i can live in any of those. what about you user?

Still live with parents
Hopefully move out in less than 2 years with my gf.
Cali is expensive as fuck

24 professional chef and my mother is disabled

19, prolly getting my own place in 2-3 years I hope

on my own but i need to move into my bf's place (who lives with his parents) because im a fucking poor nigger

>18
Going off to culinary school for 4 years; staying with them til debt payed off.

Still living with mom. Graduating with only an AS but the rest in due time.

24, finished college a year ago but I mainly stay since my gf is still in college and my dad is 75% blind. things might change here in a year or 2.

WILL GO to gradschool and maybe a year or 2 later

23, still in uni. Might move out soon with an old friend since we go to the same uni but that's if i can find a stable job with enough hours per week to keep me financed.

Pretty much been doing short odd jobs ever since i got laid off my part time job as a full stack dev.

Ill be 31 soon and i still live at home but in a detached seperate structure. They are evicting me soon though unfortunately. It means ill have to go back to work

Tits pls

25 my g

Working night shifts and I am doing my Masters part time.
I used to live in Wales for 4 years whilst doing undergrad. Girlfriend moved in with me and we moved to London together in with my parents.
Hopefully in the next 5 years?

London is expensive as fuck.

Don't worry bro. It'll get better.

What makes you think user isn't gay?

Exactly my thoughts user

Mind if i ask what kind of job your night shift is?

Gay guys dont havr tits?

finished college 2 years ago
work nights
California expensive as fuck
hoping to get my own place anytime 2018
I feel very suffocated as well

Some of them do.

I was 31 when I moved out. Been making 70k since I was 25. I liked living with my parents.

24 no job but hopefully before im 30. when am i supposed to blossom?

23. Was moved out at 20 with 3 friends, place had a hot tub and was total bachelor pad, working full time. Landlord sold house so I moved back. Then quit job because of monotony. Now no job and with parents. Fuck.

31. Most people in my country live with their parents.

27, but in south korea its pretty normal.

Eastern Europe?

central

22 was homeless out of car from from 18 until now, just lost job though no car back with grandma, love her though just got an interview on Wednesday feelsgood.mp4

good luck man

Best of luck on that interview user

not after i was 17 so not since 11 years ago.

20 here, parents been trying to kick me out since i was 18

i chose to go to the community college near me right out of high school to save money and im almost transferring out

24, Moved out into a share house three years ago, literally just about to get my own place with my girlfriend. Legit fucking sick of living out of a room/not having my own space.

20, going to medical school 10min drive away so what's the point.

21, within a month of getting my new job, hopefully.

20, living with parents and avoiding getting a job until i kill myself in the next year or two

27, finishing my studies in 1 year so hopefully within a year after that, providing i get a job, I moved out for 3 years when i was 23 through to 25, but got caught up with a bad crowd and had a psychotic break due to drugs - lsd, methampetamine mostly.

Wait until your 25 before you do. Your brain is still developing and you might change ur mind. What do u have to lose?

same but 22...

>28
>poor fag raised in the same 1 bedroom apt
>college grad in psychology. Fml for not giving a shit
>can't land good job
>going to take free IT courses and get A+ and then maybe go for other certifications
>have a passion for writing lyrics
>hopefully will be able to move out in 5 years if things go well

I stopped dating at my early 20's after first relationship and focused on school and being single but depression and being a dumbass cost me 5 years of nothing. I've fallen behind in life and I need to do this.

28. Korean so entire family lives under one house including my grandparents and brother that's married and uncle. I'll move when i get married.
No plans to move out.

Hahah lol. 22 and living with my parents. I have a job while not paying for rent of food. Getting my shit together before I set out. Setting up good credit, getting a car, getting nice things etc.. All with a poorly paying job. After I get some nice things I'm going to focus on education. It'll be a while before I move out but I don't give a fuck.

23. Fucked up in college so moved back to unfuck up. Hopefully getting my own place when I transfer next fall.

19, getting my place next year on my own and with my money. Its hard but rewarding at equal parts for me. However my parents are still paying for university

you want to get out of your parents house!!?? thats the dumbest shit I've heard.

25 still living with my parents but probably going to other country this month or next for a job just waiting for a call, at some point all of us need to move out away in our comfort bubble for me what's help me decide is aint it fun by paramore listening to it word by word it will help you decide i hope so....

>18
In college so I'll move out when I'm done in 4 years

>i feel so suffocated without my own place
then why don't you save money to do so?

19 but they're making me pay rent and board to live here and eat their food. Net is nearly dialup.. I've got to get out of here.

19, parents help out a lot. Probably gonna be there a while til im outta college but I help with food and whatever else they want me to