I was wondering what is Sup Forums's view on african americans?

I was wondering what is Sup Forums's view on african americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think they're just like anybody else, but the rest of Sup Forums might think of quite the opposite

I think that hey are just called 'americans' these days.

I don't like niggers.

>Huge dongs to cuck whiteys
>High testosterone unlike soyboy cucks
>Truly the epitome of masculinity

I think they're great and its high time whiteys accept their place in this world; on their knees sucking huge chocolate dongs

There are 2 types, black people and niggers, difference is huge

>Can't write
>Can't read
>Rapists
>Speak Ebonics
Niggers are the lowest evolutionary example of a human being, and shouldn't be considered as such.

Funny how the further your people are from Africa; the more civilized they are

Black people are cool, I have no problems with them whatsoever.

Niggers are cancer and should all be rounded up and shot.

it's dark

what's the difference between a nigger and a black person

why don't they all go back to Africa

shill group?

the'e the future

Niggers are a subset of black people. They're the shitty single moms and deadbeat dads, the drug addicts, the gang members, the welfare queens, etc. They're black people's version of white trash rednecks.

Chris Rock has a fantastic (and funny) explanation of the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

>can't write
>shouldn't be considered as such
>shouldn't
>can't write

Every time you post, an English teacher dies.

You have niggers and you have black people. Those easily almond-activated hood wearing monkeys are niggers but more sophisticated ones like say Neil deGrasse Tyson are alright

i am not a racist just baiting

The only thing wrong with that sentence is the fact that I didn't write in an active tone, which isn't required when the subject begins the sentence.

>confirmed nigger

That's a weird way of spelling my iq is lower then a chimpanzee

You think they're great because you're just a much of a useless piece of shit as they are.

You don't see the difference, or why 90%+ of them are scum. You think it's just the color of their hides that make them hated. It's not, it's their actions, racism and attitudes. Much like is on display in your puerile post.

Stop shaking the autistic hornet nest OP

The referent of the phrase "and shouldn't be considered as such" is ambiguous. Should they not be considered human beings or niggers? Also, seeing as there are more blacks than whites in the world, it would turn your statement of evolutionary success on its head. Unless you have a better metric?

They built for fuckin

got fucked over after the civil rights movement

illegals took their jobs, the liberals bulldozed their neighborhoods and warehoused them in the vertical slums known as public housing, and their leaders sold out for Jew gold in exchange for going along with whatever's the new retarded lib flavor of the day

sure, they're a high proportion of our rapists and murderers and thieves and general assholes, but life's been bad for them for about 50 years now and it ain't all their fault

at least the GOP is honest about their Colonel Sanders-ing of the black man

>former slaves
>reformed rappers

they turned out to be a decent diversity addition to American life, unlikely the white spoiled kids who demand free education because they don't understand what money means

like for real look up how corrupt the Congressional Black Caucus is

one of them got thrown in prison for taking a bribe from the mob while being a judge, and he still got installed in Congress

Their hair is fuzzy like a sheep haha

/b hates everyone equally

also most African-Americans in the U.S. have about 20% white in them

explains why some of them have pale tits

Checked

"african american" doesn't make sense if all the other "americans" make sense. if it's continent to continent, then "african american" might be acceptable but then, "mexican american" doesn't make sense just like "indian american", etc. "asian american" usually just means chinky eyed race and mongolians and russians would count too (mongolians use the russian alphabet but they're chinky eyed).

in any case, it was a very stupid idea to give these retards that term to be proud of/think about as if it was forced upon them.

in general, blacks are the worst race. everyone should know that by now.

Lower IQ than the average white, lazy, higher crime rate stemming from them - more black on white, black on black crime. I'm a femanon but I would never date nor have children with a nigger

>I was wondering what is Sup Forums's view on african americans?
They are great so long as they are kept in their zoo, or the USA. as Americans like to call it

>Niggers are a subset of black people. They're the shitty single moms and deadbeat dads, the drug addicts, the gang members, the welfare queens, etc. They're black people's version of white trash rednecks.

so that would be about 99.9999999% of them then
yeah ummmm which pretty much covers all black people huh?

that's a shame if there ever was one, dude was at least trying to provide for his kids, unlike most black fathers

people like that don't need to be self-Holocausted

You mean porch monkeys?/dindus/the fatherless/watermelon kangs/mathmatical geniuses/ghetto queens/nig nogs/meh dick speakers/sheeit sayers/dumb cigar smokers/what you goin do white bois/cop killers? THEY ARE GREAT

rough justice
they died for crimes they never even committed yet.
I expect it was karma, like nature saying we dont need 20 more thieves in the world

This guy isn't even American you dumb fucking cunt

That is Michael Kwianuka

Can you explain the difference please sir? I do not live in a high density of blacks area.

>American African
That's a funny way to spell niggers

OK, but why you got a call them nigger why not just scum, waste of space, deadbeat etc why does race have to come into it?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I can appreciate that, but maybe it's for the better good

also in your pic, jesus they all look like walking apes
It's just stupidity and as a consequence a family died

We even have a refugees float but they are more welcome and productive as turkeys

as non american, they seem more tolerable than white americans

>so that would be about 99.9999999% of them then

Nah, I'd say something like 75% or so on average. Although it varies heavily by area. Some places are 99% niggers, and some are 30%.

Why are the white ones called white trash?

I didn't come up with the term, I'm just using it.

>like for real look up how corrupt the Congressional Black Caucus is

Of course they're corrupt, they're politicians.

Except for Abos, Indians, Pakis, and arabs, I agree with you.

>African American
No they are blacks.

White girl here. The thing that turns me on about black men is confidence. I've never met a black man that wasn't confident. This thread for example I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.

Me and my girlfriends strictly date black guys. Everything about them is better than any race. They are tall, handsome, confident and in general nice to be around.

White guys on the other hand want to be women, self conscious about penis, shorter than the average black man and in general very insecure people just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool.

I don't see myself dating anymore white guys, I've been disappointed to many times. If your dick is smaller than 6 inches let me know before we take things further. There's nothing more disappointing than getting to the point of having sex and he pulls down his pants to reveal a shriveled up cock. Never again.

some blacks aren't all bad, the ones that live in rural areas are generally okay

but when they hit critical mass in the cities, that's when they all start to get unemployed, their kids ruin schools, they shoot each other, they mug -you-, that sort of thing

jewish classism to divide the white man

also y'all forgot "jungle bunny" and "jigaboo"

yeah in general blacks tend to have more natural charisma than white people, along with better snap-judgement skills and a tendency towards being naturally mesomorphic. The latter helps them out in quick-reaction sports like basketball and most of the positions on a football team. They'd make great salespeople if you could give 'em an extra ten IQ points on average.

White folks tend to be better with long-term planning, which is why we built civilization and are 99% of quarterbacks.

>Sand niggers
Fix'd it for ya

kek

bait surely

Here on Sup Forums, we refer to them as "niggers".

Nigger detected

I love blacks as men, they are just os wholesome pure and unique. There extra large penis's always hit my g spot and I can always rely on them to horny all the time to meet my needs.

so sad boy you're so dumb